View Full Version : REALLY? STS won't help anyone?

iiy
03-10-2017, 05:03 PM
I boosted to lv57 by error because this pack seller is located in mid of paradise and we can easily click it by error. As I readed ALL platinum purchases between 6 months are restorables. I want my rogue to be back to lv15 and my platinum restored. Already messaged STS Support and they're just ignoring my messages. So all the dollars I spent on this game are just a waste???? My character is Duelist. Please solve it. Thanks

Amicusdei
03-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Check the confirm plat purchase box just as a safeguard from now on.
Hope you get help restoring your toon.

Antispace
03-10-2017, 07:08 PM
I boosted to lv57 by error because this pack seller is located in mid of paradise and we can easily click it by error. As I readed ALL platinum purchases between 6 months are restorables. I want my rogue to be back to lv15 and my platinum restored. Already messaged STS Support and they're just ignoring my messages. So all the dollars I spent on this game are just a waste???? My character is Duelist. Please solve it. Thanks
So why r u spamming the ,whatever button it was ,if u know that such things can happen, as it happened to our friend instability 2 or 3 times(no clue how he did that)
Prevention might help ;)

Ign Stun

ClumsyCactus
03-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Use the platinum confirm button in the future, just a tips :)

Also, the support will most likely answer sooner or later, so just be patient.

Cinco
03-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Contact support, certainly. Be aware we do not "de-level" toons. Thanks!