PDA

View Full Version : PREVIEW: Sin Patty's Day Event! COMING SOON!

Cinco
03-10-2017, 06:15 PM
It will soon be time for Dark Legends' 2017 Sin Patty's Day Event!

Long ago, the dread poisoner "Patty O'Meara" decimated the Elders with 'liquid violet:' an insidious ultraviolet emulsion that wrought havoc on the ancient dead of Old Town!
SOMETIME NEXT WEEK... Patty and his thrall will return to Old Town and stage their revolution from the humble interiors of 'Sin Patty's Bar.'

NEW EVENT ZONE! Sin Patty's Bar in Old Town has re-opened under new (evil) management!
The bar is very small, so you'll face the denizens of Sin Patty's alone!

When you've defeated O'Meara (or one of his henchmen), you'll have a chance to enjoy a taste of two new super elixirs...
Donated to you by these affluent Elders for FREE!

NEW OUTFIT! Enjoy the seasonal green of Sin Patty's Envy and get unlimited access to Sin Patty's Bar.

The Leprechaun Hat is back! Buy it for the style... and wear it in Old Town for a chance to spawn 'Cilas Green.'

Defeat Cilas Green and get a one-time pass to enter Sin Patty's and hunt for seasonal vanities.
Bosses in Sin Patty's Bar drop a slew of green seasonal items including these new looks:
- Biohazard Outfit (top, legs, mask)
- Cyber Shamrock Outfit (top, legs)
- Stylish Gold & Green 'Charm Goggles' (eye wear)

PLUS!!!

NEW LUCK GEM! For Level 41 Players fortunate enough to find the rare boss "Patty O'Meara," there's a chance to loot the "Sinful Luck Bloodstone!"
This green gem grants excellent defensive stats as well as a 15% chance to re-roll for better loot (and appears as a glowing emerald necklace)!

See you on the street next week... ;-)

japan
03-10-2017, 08:58 PM

Long ago, the dread poisoner "Patty O'Meara" decimated the Elders with 'liquid violet:' an insidious ultraviolet emulsion that wrought havoc on the ancient dead of Old Town!
SOMETIME NEXT WEEK... Patty and his thrall will return to Old Town and stage their revolution from the humble interiors of 'Sin Patty's Bar.'

NEW EVENT ZONE! Sin Patty's Bar in Old Town has re-opened under new (evil) management!

When you've defeated O'Meara (or one of his henchmen), you'll have a chance to enjoy a taste of two new super elixirs...

NEW OUTFIT! Enjoy the seasonal green of Sin Patty's Envy and get unlimited access to Sin Patty's Bar.

The Leprechaun Hat is back! Buy it for the style... and wear it in Old Town for a chance to spawn 'Cilas Green.'

Defeat Cilas Green and get a one-time pass to enter Sin Patty's and hunt for seasonal vanities.
Bosses in Sin Patty's Bar drop a slew of green seasonal items including these new looks:

PLUS!!!

NEW LUCK GEM! For Level 41 Players fortunate enough to find the rare boss "Patty O'Meara," there's a chance to loot the "Sinful Luck Bloodstone!"
This green gem grants excellent defensive stats as well as a 15% chance to re-roll for better loot (and appears as a glowing emerald necklace)!

Thank you Cinco we appreciate it
Really looking forward to for this update looks so fun

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
03-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Thank you, Cinco! I am excited about the luck gem. :kiwi-fruit:

Bigbabysweets
03-11-2017, 03:41 AM
Does the luck reroll work on every map or just for event items?

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
03-11-2017, 06:16 AM

PLUS!!!

Will we be getting that new face Cara Maccan has ?

Hotfuzz
03-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Awesome really looking forward to it i got an idea how about in the future updates get a relic swords since we have a couple of relic hammers now and they take some time to charge so would be really nice if there is an addition to a new relic sword really appreciate your work and can't wait for the new update thanks again! :)

doomdoomdoom
03-11-2017, 02:49 PM

Good question

Cinco
03-11-2017, 03:54 PM
The loot re-roll effect applies in all single and multiplayer dungeons. It does not apply to mission loot or minion rewards, etc.

Tinkerbelldoll
03-11-2017, 04:24 PM
The loot re-roll effect applies in all single and multiplayer dungeons. It does not apply to mission loot or minion rewards, etc.

Is cyber shamrock that green desire outfit ? Or is it called St Patty's Envy ? What is cyber shamrocks? Biohazard is that green biomorph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gggy
03-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Cinco is there a possibility that SIN Patty's Envy Outfit be replaced with any other recolor vanity? Alot would love to get an unlimited access to the bar with it.. please make it look better.Thank you! <3
Take My Money!

Bigbabysweets
03-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Thanks (=^.^=)

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Mezderak
03-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Nice :)

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Mezderak
03-11-2017, 07:36 PM

Yes it does similar to AL luck amulet %15 and luck ring however the luck ring give %20 xp and %10 luck both (by chance)

Kill keeper
03-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Thank you so much for a new update !! But I really hope this update won't be pay to win because the plat offers now are bad they don't work and every single of them ask for a credit card or in some cases a social security number which I do not feel comfortable with giving away but yeah thanks guys appreciate it :)

japan
03-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Thank you so much for a new update !! But I really hope this update won't be pay to win because the plat offers now are bad they don't work and every single of them ask for a credit card or in some cases a social security number which I do not feel comfortable with giving away but yeah thanks guys appreciate it :)
They should bring back Nativex and Tapjoy offers those always worked
Trialpay is bugged and has only offers that you need to pay for

themythrise
03-12-2017, 04:17 AM

PLUS!!!

Luck gem. Awesome. Loving it. Looking for new relic weapons and some effects.
At last, we got an inspiration for farming!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hotfuzz
03-12-2017, 06:03 AM
Can't wait for the update do it on Monday if possible ������

Mezderak
03-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Can't wait for the update do it on Monday if possible 😂😂😂
Most updates accure on Thursday....

japan
03-12-2017, 11:19 PM
Is cyber shamrock that green desire outfit ? Or is it called St Patty's Envy ? What is cyber shamrocks? Biohazard is that green biomorph?

The shown outfit is Sin Patty's Envy (platinum outfit)
Cyber shamrocks is probably a recolored cyber goth outfit

Cinco
03-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Cinco is there a possibility that SIN Patty's Envy Outfit be replaced with any other recolor vanity? Alot would love to get an unlimited access to the bar with it.. please make it look better.Thank you! <3
Take My Money!

If you don't favor the new seasonal colored vanity, there will be an elixir you can buy to access Sin Patty's for a limited period of time (while wearing any clothes you wish :-)

themythrise
03-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Thank you Cinco we appreciate it
Really looking forward to for this update looks so fun

Mods, There is another issue in Sins party bar. The drop rate of green bandana and green envy Glassmask are insanely high. Every ghost spawns in bar drops green band. This would make the green band n envy glass item useless. Rectify ghost spawn rate or drop rate in Sins party bar. Don't wanna make green band n envy glassmask lose its identity.

japan
03-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Mods, There is another issue in Sins party bar. The drop rate of green bandana and green envy Glassmask are insanely high. Every ghost spawns in bar drops green band. This would make the green band n envy glass item useless. Rectify ghost spawn rate or drop rate in Sins party bar. Don't wanna make green band n envy glassmask lose its identity.

It's not a glitch I think
Though the drop rates are crazy
I had 30+ of each

themythrise
03-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Yeah. Even charm goggles also

japan
03-15-2017, 12:25 AM
Cinco - can you give the Sin Patty's Envy a recoloring or perhaps give it a green aura like the one from the event elixir
The aura would activate when the three pieces are worn together
It would make the outfit much more likely to be bought
Players will spend money on platinum to buy it if it glows

Tinkerbelldoll
03-15-2017, 05:34 AM
Cinco can you guys please fix the drop rates. I have been farming since first day nonstop and all I've been receiving are green bandana masks, witchdoctors hat, and green bandana glassmasks non stop . It's spamming my inventory . Its also upsetting to me because i seen other players getting good vanity drops their first try and i have been farming nonstop. Can you please fix the drop rates a bit to make it more fair please [emoji53]

Kingkarma
03-15-2017, 08:30 AM
Hi! Cinco i think there is issue with boss spawning for some players because other bosses drops only green bandana mask, envy glassmask, biker helmets and witch doctor mask, only boss who looks like krieg drops some sort of good vanities and relic gem but his spawning rate is not much its like once in 8hrs, there is no good drops for more than half players yet. My question is, is it the way event works?

Thanx for reading,

Bigbabysweets
03-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Bug with Patty o'meara achievement I've killed Patty n have not got this achievement is it a bug ? Also drop rates suck been farming since event started n not dropped any good drops just green band n envy n charm goggles n the big goblin boss is hard to kill alone his health regenerates to fast

japan
03-15-2017, 01:00 PM
Patty O' Meara is meant to be a rare boss
Green Bandana Mask and Green Envy Glassmasks' spawn rates are extremely high - every ghost drops atleast one item
Only Patty O' Meara drops good items (that's the point of this event)
If you can't kill the 'Lemuel' boss it's better to just leave the dungeon and try to find another Cilas Green
'Lemuel' doesn't drop any rare vanity

Cinco
03-15-2017, 01:58 PM
Great feedback, fellow Vampires!

I've got a change incoming that will add some cool effects to the Sin Patty's Envy outfit, reduce the amount of self-heal that Lemuel does, and improve everybody's chances at getting the cool loot we're all hoping for :-)

In a nutshell: I am making it so that ALL of the event bosses can drop ANY of the event items.
There will be a higher chance to spawn Patty O'Meara, and there will be a fix to the Achievement issue - but all of the bosses will have an equal chance of dropping the good stuff. This also means that the 'Ghost' will have a chance of dropping the good stuff so you could get up to two (2) good boss loot opportunities every run.

japan
03-15-2017, 02:08 PM

I've got a change incoming that will add some cool effects to the Sin Patty's Envy outfit, reduce the amount of self-heal that Lemuel does, and improve everybody's chances at getting the cool loot we're all hoping for :-)

In a nutshell: I am making it so that ALL of the event bosses can drop ANY of the event items.
There will be a higher chance to spawn Patty O'Meara, and there will be a fix to the Achievement issue - but all of the bosses will have an equal chance of dropping the good stuff. This also means that the 'Ghost' will have a chance of dropping the good stuff so you could get up to two (2) good boss loot opportunities every run.
Thank you Cinco you are the best!
Also I noticed that one of the event bosses "Lemuel" is also in Pocket Legends' Update that's really creative [emoji1]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/b4c38c49b988778b84c5192438217cbd.jpg

Tinkerbelldoll
03-15-2017, 02:23 PM

Thank you ! :D

Caosashe
03-16-2017, 04:03 AM
Excellent Sin Patty's Day Event!! Very good job, well done STS!
Tnx a lot!! :adoration: :adoration: :adoration:

gggy
03-16-2017, 04:52 AM
Good update Cinco! Well done xD thank you fixing thise issues <3 definitely worth buying the sin paty outfit!

Hunter Strike
02-09-2018, 02:26 PM
The effect looks really nice.Also the fact that we can't drop these weapons is really good!!

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

japan
02-09-2018, 03:21 PM
The effect looks really nice.Also the fact that we can't drop these weapons is really good!!

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkStop spamming comments on every old thread

Hunter Strike
02-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Stop spamming comments on every old thread

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalkexcuse me I am trying to get a permission so I can post something.Can you help me out?

Cinco
02-09-2018, 04:05 PM
It's best not to spam for this purpose :-)
U risk being banned from the forums ...and you'll have to start spamming all over again (and you'll get banned again), etc.

Just take ur time and enjoy the community!!

Tinkerbelldoll
02-27-2018, 03:05 PM
Will this be coming back this year ? :D

Cinco
02-27-2018, 03:54 PM
Yes! With new outfits and weapons! :-)

IsamI
02-28-2018, 12:50 AM
It's best not to spam for this purpose :-)
U risk being banned from the forums ...and you'll have to start spamming all over again (and you'll get banned again), etc.

Just take ur time and enjoy the community!!Brother, any replacement of 41&42 gems.. Is coming or not

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

namca
02-28-2018, 05:14 AM
I got the feeling that we all gonna love sin patty 2018 :) smiling alr reading about weapons :))))

japan
02-28-2018, 04:59 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCinco please take a look at my thread, it can help you increase sales even more & get players to log on constantly: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=418003

Also for future updates if you're going to recolor already existing vanity sets, you should try some of the vanity that isn't in the main shop/sergio's
There are so many good outfits to recolor! (gamer set, gargoyle set, order set...)

namca
03-01-2018, 05:47 AM
Green antler :))

Hunter Strike
03-01-2018, 05:56 AM

PLUS!!!

See you on the street next week... ;-)Make a green tracksuit set!!

Mezderak
03-01-2018, 08:40 AM
Green amaze/fo set

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

themythrise
03-01-2018, 09:16 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWew.. again new weapons xD can we expect Helix is back??? The precious weapon which has awesome look on lvl 46.

japan
03-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Wew.. again new weapons xD can we expect Helix is back??? The precious weapon which has awesome look on lvl 46.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkWhy would it be back? You know helix was a level cap reward and not just an average weapon right?

If it were to ever come back it would most likely be a recolored version/ probably for a future level cap reward

Like the Vyk'ryth and Oru'Nyth pets

Tinkerbelldoll
03-01-2018, 04:01 PM

Yayy im so excited :D hope its soon ! ... like next week :D also can you guys make the original Sin Patty Set effects show up on our character when we go to our inventory and when someone clicks on our character page while wearing the set?... if that makes sense 😅 kinda how the new demon set has the heart effects that show up on our characters page :D

themythrise
03-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Why would it be back? You know helix was a level cap reward and not just an average weapon right?

If it were to ever come back it would most likely be a recolored version/ probably for a future level cap reward

Like the Vyk'ryth and Oru'Nyth petsIndeed.. How about half century reward. I meant to say on level 50, Helix weapon as Level Cap reward.
Cinco, why outfit cannot be Level Cap? We know pet has been made Level Cap. Why not new mask/ or complete vanity with astonishing ability.

Is there possibility that we can get "stats" from Vanity too by levelling up the vanity set? I think at some level of vanity say lvl 31, vanity with wings looks can be made visible. Higher the character level, higher visibility of the wings which also depends on vanity level too.

Hoping for more suggestions/add-on!!!

Long live DL!!!