PDA

View Full Version : The Fastest Elite Dragon Solo You Will EVER See

Xyzther
03-10-2017, 11:05 PM
I know I post a lot of my solos on here, but this one is really fast...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWwd5i_3osU

Exactly 38.1 seconds from the first frame of him being hit to the last; I got this the very first attempt too.

Not much strategy went into this since it doesn't require much skill because of how OP the gear is now. The only thing I thought of to save some time was to use both roots first before I attacked him with other abilities/auto-attack because the roots have a slight delay which allowed me to output a lot of damage initially in a small amount of time.

Burningdex
03-11-2017, 01:23 AM
That's pretty cool!

tasakli
03-11-2017, 06:52 AM
Now without pots/with skills

sebbyc
03-11-2017, 09:44 AM
Nothing wrong with this but your on pc cause the hidden pots with using [ { and } ] lol. But that was fast! The new pets help a lot.

Kurvy
03-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Nothing wrong with this but your on pc cause the hidden pots with using [ { and } ] lol. But that was fast! The new pets help a lot.

Hidden pots?

Xyzther
03-11-2017, 09:55 AM

Pet doesn't affect maps that aren't Ok'tal so it didn't matter if I had it during the run, I was just too lazy to take it off

Vigilante
03-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Hidden pots?

U can use ur pots using pc sir

plpr
03-11-2017, 08:58 PM
To everybody saying he used pots. The point was speed and for speed you cant die.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spullllll
03-11-2017, 09:42 PM
The real point is is that he was even able to do this without dying. This takes skill and effort that im sure half the people in the PL community dont have.

tasakli
03-12-2017, 03:58 AM
The real point is is that he was even able to do this without dying. This takes skill and effort that im sure half the people in the PL community dont have.

Which skill? The ability to press [ and ] ? U must be new, np

Congeniality
03-12-2017, 08:47 AM
To everybody saying he used pots. The point was speed and for speed you cant die.

Ikr? He can smoke as many pots as he wants!

On a more serious note I agree that the point was for the run to be fast, not for him to do the impossible (not heal).

Kurvy
03-12-2017, 10:25 AM

Well if it's about speed why not have 4 darzac blaster birds. But he did put Solo in the title.

Spullllll
03-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Which skill? The ability to press [ and ] ? U must be new, np

You try it then see how well you do.

Xyzther
03-12-2017, 08:32 PM
If you want to see a run that actually requires a lot of skill here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF6DMsBw5uo

No elixirs, no potions, and it was back in the 80 cap with crappy gear. Doing this now would be way easier since the current sets are absurdly overpowered, but doing this with the 80 sets is pretty hard.

Vigilante
03-12-2017, 09:07 PM
If you want to see a run that actually requires a lot of skill here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF6DMsBw5uo

No elixirs, no potions, and it was back in the 80 cap with crappy gear. Doing this now would be way easier since the current sets are absurdly overpowered, but doing this with the 80 sets is pretty hard.

Dayum. Respect there, gotta respect this. >.>

Suentous PO
03-12-2017, 10:41 PM
I fart rhythmically in Xyzthers cereal bowl