PDA

View Full Version : help plz

cynic
10-08-2011, 05:44 AM
im looking for an option to remove this account but there doesnt seem to be an option to get myself removed from the forums.
any one knows how to do that?

Darkfader
10-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Only admins can remove forum accounts.
But why would you need to remove your forums account? If you won't use forums anymore then you could just leave it there.

Phoenixking
10-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Ye and if you ever want you can come back with us O.o

JFelt8
10-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Man I knew u was burnt up about the changes but I didn't think u was actually gonna quit, especially after u just came back. For those of u who don't really know cyn he's a great Guy very knowledgeable about the game and mmos in general. He helps others and when his fearless side kick intella bird is along it's a killing party :-) I will miss u bro. I'll try and hook up with u through mishy and just remember, Dec 20 tor comes out yay!! Hope to see u there bud. Pl just lost my favorite pally

Kylar

cynic
10-08-2011, 06:44 AM
i havent been friendly in my words here but within the game i was all that.
I really want to thank you for these words and man i am really missing pl and you guys but its so freakin hard to see the game change this much
really thanks for the kind words but xandrok went down the drain because all the work was in my eyes for nothing, if i want i make another and have it back in notime with some potions but i like a fair game like the runs i did with you.
Those were exiting, fun and sometimes hard but we never (lol almost) failt.

JFelt8
10-08-2011, 06:49 AM
I understand man. Only thing that's kept me here this long r the friends I've made in this game. As for the game itself, sewers just killed it for me and nuris with its eddicts has pretty well finished it off

Tortega
10-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Omg I feel like crying I miss our runs together. I know I wasn't a great Mage but I knew running w u guys n sun was a the greatest team to run w.

cynic
10-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Omg I feel like crying I miss our runs together. I know I wasn't a great Mage but I knew running w u guys n sun was a the greatest team to run w.
It makes me kinda sad too, but i need to be honest to myself and the way i play games. The downfall of pl did make me choose for this. Really my best time was with you guys, friendship, honesty and trust made it special.
We keep in touch and im glad ive met you all.
btw ur a good mage :)

JFelt8
10-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Girl u did just fine, best box breaker in hideout :-), those times were definitely some of the best runs and fun I had in the sewers. Will definitely miss them. Just remember "don't blow the barrels " hahahahahha

cynic
10-08-2011, 05:06 PM
whaahahaha, yes DONT BLOW THE BARRELS

Tortega
10-08-2011, 08:27 PM
I like blowing the barrels I can't help it lmao oh man I miss those days :/

Leli
10-08-2011, 08:35 PM
sewers are so lonely now. still, please dont quit