PDA

View Full Version : Character Skin Color and Trading Weapons/Gems

japan
03-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Introduce a new NPC in the Mortuary that allows players to change their character's skin color.
This shouldn't be very difficult and could be something to make players more unique.

Pocket Legends, Star Legends, and Arcane Legends all have different classes to choose from. By implementing skin tones players will stand out more.

Also make all weapons and gems tradeable
All vanity items were made tradeable in the winter event so weapons and gems should be too
This can reduce the amount of scams
Players tend to trade accounts that have 'solstice' and 'kriegberg helix axes' items because we are not allowed to trade them

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

themythrise
03-12-2017, 04:23 AM
Introduce a new NPC in the Mortuary that allows players to change their character's skin color.
This shouldn't be very difficult and could be something to make players more unique.

Pocket Legends, Star Legends, and Arcane Legends all have different classes to choose from. By implementing skin tones players will stand out more.

Also make all weapons and gems tradeable
All vanity items were made tradeable in the winter event so weapons and gems should be too
This can reduce the amount of scams
Players tend to trade accounts that have 'solstice' and 'kriegberg helix axes' items because we are not allowed to trade them

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Yep. Introduce Krieg helix and solistice fire star and jewel..Or pls make all platinum weapons n gems tradable

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Uber Lycan
03-19-2017, 04:14 AM
Sts just launched all weapons and gems being traded hopefully we will get different skin tones in the future

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk