PDA

View Full Version : What is really causing the ban's?

Sakurahb
03-12-2017, 10:03 AM
I wanted to speak for a friend and any other innocent player who has been banned,that friend was banned on a Sunday after being asked to lend a certain item,what is the logic on this? How can an automatic ban have any logic?
Maybe the account was already being watched but then,why ?

It's unfair players being banned by the system and isn't even a real person checking if that player really deserve that ban,if they did anything wrong.
Those who are still defending the way those ban's are being done,be careful when gifting ,asking a friend to lend gear or even talking about some subjects,anything can get you banned now because thats exactly what is happening in half of those cases.

runagain
03-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Buying/selling Gold or Accounts is main reason.

Queenofcrows
03-12-2017, 11:28 AM
How can someone be banned for lending an item to someone else?? This doesn't seem logical...

Sakurahb
03-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Buying/selling Gold or Accounts is main reason.
Yes I know, but the person who I am talking about never did any of those, she's banned for lending items .

runagain
03-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Yes I know, but the person who I am talking about never did any of those, she's banned for lending items .
Probably She did an earlier exploit, that could be the reason.. otherwise it will be weird @@

Sakurahb
03-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Probably She did an earlier exploit, that could be the reason.. otherwise it will be weird @@
I am sure she didn't ..and a week before she wasn't even playing due to rl reasons, few days later when she came back got banned .

diexdie
03-12-2017, 12:11 PM
I has got a wrong banned, a few days after contact STS , I get reason about that (using 2 acc in one device# 2nd acc ia new) after 15 day I get unbanned. So if you not have any fault and can explain to STS that will be unbanned.
I hope can help

Ticklish
03-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Add to that the people who have been banned for selling Gold Loot weapons ingame. It seems the system has been tweaked to pick up on such instances. The sad part is nothing is really even happening in Arlor now. We barely see devs and mods online, can barely get threads approved or locked, but innocent players get banned day in and out.

I'm not laying the blame completely at STG's foot. It was the fault of these gold sellers to start with. Their greed and lack of respect for other people's gaming experience has made this game hell for innocent players. So yes, STG's knee-jerk reaction to this gold trade fiasco may be lackluster at best, but the bunch of players who did engage in these trades are just as or more at fault.

But please, there has to be a better way than giving players a random heart attack by immediately banning devices and accounts forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candylicks
03-12-2017, 03:03 PM
But please, there has to be a better way than giving players a random heart attack by immediately banning devices and accounts forever.

From what I see the majority of the people who are banned earned it. They may be going further in chat logs and history and scrutinizing large sums of gold trades who knows. One of my officers said that people admit in LINE groups what they do, and often they boast about it. So yes. This last wave probably did cast a net to remove the last of the nefarious players who they have been watching. I think people that are constantly trying to cheat the game should indeed have a forced break.

With that said, the player that Sak is speaking about is someone that I would be totally shocked if she was involved with this stuff. She runs with her friends, none of who are banned. She isn't one who has large sums of gold, and the only thing that we see her do is lend her speed set to many people. I know this because they ask her in officer chat. She's a nice person and just a very down to Earth player who isn't consumed by what she does or does not own. She dabbles in PvP but her English isn't good enough to call someone a jerk let alone something complicated and hurtful. She isn't some technical guru. I mean, it's really hard for me to understand this and we really think she was caught by accident in the ban wave.

With that said, we just ask that StS does continue to ban and remove the players who deserve it. Yet keep on working with the people who did not and have sent in emails to support. This is an indie game company they don't have a lot of workers to handle this. But just please, take a look and either inform the players of their wrongdoings or lift their bans if an error has been made.

Thanks for listening. Take care everyone in Arlor. I know in Enigmatic we are telling everyone to be safe and only buy/sell in CS and to not transfer gear or gold. So far we have one officer down and one suspected member affected. Seems kind of light compared to other guilds who I know have been almost wiped out lately. Good luck to all!

Candylicks
03-12-2017, 03:06 PM
I has got a wrong banned, a few days after contact STS , I get reason about that (using 2 acc in one device# 2nd acc ia new) after 15 day I get unbanned. So if you not have any fault and can explain to STS that will be unbanned.
I hope can help

That is helpful and gives me hope for my friend. How long did you wait before hearing back from support on your request?

ClumsyCactus
03-12-2017, 03:13 PM
I wish the banned player best of luck, and I also sign the petition to stop random autobans if that is what is happening. Hope she gets her account back soon!

MorFar`
03-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Banning players for 1 year or so is enough, that would be enough and for sure they would never do these things again I lost many pro friends which are lb players and feel so sad for them they r forever banned so rude... But whatever, I respect every STS decission.

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

william5439
03-12-2017, 03:16 PM
That is helpful and gives me hope for my friend. How long did you wait before hearing back from support on your request?

I get one time ban before , and unban after a week. I send ticket to sts, they no reply me but they unban me after one week. Reason: Because I use new phone to log in

Candylicks
03-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Banning players for 1 year or so is enough, that would be enough and for sure they would never do these things again I lost many pro friends which are lb players and feel so sad for them they r forever banned so rude... But whatever, I respect every STS decission.

What is crazy is that a LOT of the players who are the very worst most vile breakers of TOS are still flippin' playing. I am browsing the forms and scratching head. I am talking about the people running deep scripts just pilfering the pockets of StS- how are they still cheating the system? Yet my friend is banned. Oy! But yeah I agree. There isn't a perfect system and at least they are trying to improve the climate for the good people.

Wonder why they don't make gear that is BoP? Would eliminate a lot of problems.

MorFar`
03-12-2017, 03:23 PM
What is crazy is that a LOT of the players who are the very worst most vile breakers of TOS are still flippin' playing. I am browsing the forms and scratching head. I am talking about the people running deep scripts just pilfering the pockets of StS- how are they still cheating the system? Yet my friend is banned. Oy! But yeah I agree. There isn't a perfect system and at least they are trying to improve the climate for the good people.

Wonder why they don't make gear that is BoP? Would eliminate a lot of problems.
Totally agree to this, sometime I am thinking they don't want to ban them even tho they know who use script, but ofc they buy platinums.. However for sure they would have bigger profit if this game is more playable their status getting bigger at Google Play and iStore.. [emoji40]

YamirL
03-12-2017, 05:28 PM
It is sad to read things like this

acewasabi
03-12-2017, 05:50 PM
I can understand why STS may not want to reveal exactly what is triggering the bans, cos then people would exploit that knowledge. I think most of these bans are legit. It's insane the lengths frauds scammers and cheats will go to. and of course we don't hear from all the people who know full well why they got banned.

Where innocent people are banned, I wonder if it's for the following reasons:

1. trading, lending or borrowing off an account that is dodgy. you wouldn't even have to know the person you were trading with/lending/borrowing with is dodgy, all STS would see is possibly suspicious transaction (e.g. no gold exchanged) involving banned account.

2. selling gold loot weapons in towns.

3. trade of certain items or over a certain amount of gold.

Knowing that mass bannings can result in mistaken bans, perhaps more resources need to be given to Support when a mass ban is done, to deal with the influx of queries. Cos I'd be devastated if I got mistakenly banned, followed all the rules and still didn't get even a reply.

zauilet
03-12-2017, 07:16 PM
I wanted to speak for a friend and any other innocent player who has been banned,that friend was banned on a Sunday after being asked to lend a certain item,what is the logic on this? How can an automatic ban have any logic?

It's unfair players being banned by the system and isn't even a real person checking if that player really deserve that ban,if they did anything wrong.
Those who are still defending the way those ban's are being done,be careful when gifting ,asking a friend to lend gear or even talking about some subjects,anything can get you banned now because thats exactly what is happening in half of those cases.

Omg i didnt even lend a dam item i really want to know why i got banned :'(

zauilet
03-12-2017, 07:27 PM
The only reason i will say very honestly
The only reason i got banned was that sts must have seen a player like me (non plat and average) suudenly got engaged in merching of items as far as 1.5m drag sword ik 1.5m is not much but in my case it is a huge amount as for my 3 yrs life in al i never did merching bfore
The sad part is that bfore banning me sts should hav investigated that from where i got my money to merch
I will say it here very honestly ik its not much use here but still ill say it i left pvp a while ago nd sold my arc maul to my very good friend nd guildie sirlancelots for 1.5/1.6m + sterl commando vest the vest is still in my stash/or on my tank acc cant properly remember
Nd i believe tht suddenly seeing an average non plat person like me engaged in merching sts didnt investigate but "assumed" tht i must hav done something illegal to get tht amt of gold im not blaming sts here as during time like now there r many acc sellers/buyers/people who do illegal stuff but in a haste to ban such people like me get entrapped in between nd im pretty sure the day i will receive reply from sts the question will b from whete i got gold for merching
Nd whole of this misunderstanding is going to cost me my whole holidays nd due to restlesnesd has already cost me my phone as its malfunctioning now bcoz i deleted a system app by mistake :'(

Tatman
03-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Idk what exactly is going on, but something is very wrong with all these bans. I am almost certain way more people are banned than we realize. People who don't use forums or third party apps. We definitely need a clarification on what is going on. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that so many people buy and sell gold in this game.

Motherless_Child
03-12-2017, 09:13 PM

Banning........................

First, I just wanted to say being wrongfully banned DOES suck (hasn't happened 2 me but, if it did it would suck).................................

Lots of banning has occurred because when certain actions and activities begin to get out of hand/out of control/excessive, the solution is usually a "CRACKDOWN" and, unfortunately for some, wrongful punishment can happen as a result.................

The game has it's own set of rules and guidelines (The "TOS"), and doing things that AREN'T within its set of rules and guidelines, no matter how small, makes you subject to permanent account interruption (Temporary if wrongful)...... Lots of people have "FRIENDS" they feel they can trust and things of that nature but, just because you feel you can trust them or just because you are engaging in an account action that you feel is OK just because you for whatever reason are comfortable with it, doesn't mean it's not bannable...................

Best way to be "worry free" when it comes to account interruption is to just "log on", "fight", "die", "revive", "farm", "grind", "buy" (legitimately), "sell" (legitimately), and "trade" (legitimately)............ Stay %100 within the TOS and you will not have to worry about banning, which is why I think it's only right for anyone who follows this and is accidentally banned to receive some sort of "complimentary compensation" for being punished and restricted from Arlor when they were being a good boy or girl.......................

Crateskeeper
03-12-2017, 11:16 PM
If trading/borrowing items or merching outside the CS will result to ban why not remove the "Trade" button?
If using different accounts will result to ban why they allow players to log in different accounts on one device?

They are the developers and they should make appropriate controls on how to prevent this wrong actions but I understand that they cant do it all. But atleast they should be more careful on who will they ban.

Crateskeeper
03-12-2017, 11:37 PM
And most important, they should disclose the "specific" reason why the person got banned, it is their right to know "why" for playing so long and even spending real money on this game. And they will be banned for what reasons? For some reasons you need to discover by yourself.
(Evolution of online gaming law ..)

quileos
03-13-2017, 02:10 AM
I guess the game needs some really bad ratings to knock it out from play store 😂

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Shaker Ida
03-13-2017, 03:52 AM
I guess the game needs some really bad ratings to knock it out from play store 😂

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
Good point unless they fix this crap
They r killing the game

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Donquixoth
03-13-2017, 04:17 AM
The system prevent peoples to talk to each other.

TipsyLife
03-13-2017, 05:08 AM
THE HOLY COMMANDMENTS OF YOUTUBE

Sent from my HTC 2PST2 using Tapatalk

Opun
03-13-2017, 06:22 AM
Nah they ban for no reason. I got two accounts banned for absolutely no reason, but that's STS for you.

mssweety
03-13-2017, 06:33 AM
Banning........................

First, I just wanted to say being wrongfully banned DOES suck (hasn't happened 2 me but, if it did it would suck).................................

Lots of banning has occurred because when certain actions and activities begin to get out of hand/out of control/excessive, the solution is usually a "CRACKDOWN" and, unfortunately for some, wrongful punishment can happen as a result.................

The game has it's own set of rules and guidelines (The "TOS"), and doing things that AREN'T within its set of rules and guidelines, no matter how small, makes you subject to permanent account interruption (Temporary if wrongful)...... Lots of people have "FRIENDS" they feel they can trust and things of that nature but, just because you feel you can trust them or just because you are engaging in an account action that you feel is OK just because you for whatever reason are comfortable with it, doesn't mean it's not bannable...................

Best way to be "worry free" when it comes to account interruption is to just "log on", "fight", "die", "revive", "farm", "grind", "buy" (legitimately), "sell" (legitimately), and "trade" (legitimately)............ Stay %100 within the TOS and you will not have to worry about banning, which is why I think it's only right for anyone who follows this and is accidentally banned to receive some sort of "complimentary compensation" for being punished and restricted from Arlor when they were being a good boy or girl.......................

last time i mentioned a compensation ppl went mad. now ppl are ^more open^ to it since more are getting effected.
aswell the hate for ^these stupid threads^ as many had called em out are ^normal^ now since more are effected.
aint that funny!
anyways. i agree with ya +no devs around on the forums these days says a lot doesnt it? i guess these banns are outa control.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

mssweety
03-13-2017, 07:00 AM
Idk what exactly is going on, but something is very wrong with all these bans. I am almost certain way more people are banned than we realize. People who don't use forums or third party apps. We definitely need a clarification on what is going on. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that so many people buy and sell gold in this game.
yep totaly. i agree that there must be these ppl doing stuff and they frikking deserve the ban.
but ofc not everyone. as we know many got unbanned thats just a prove that there are banns which are made wrongfully no daubts about that.
and as u said many ppl dont use these forums or dont talk here about it.so the actuall number of the banned ppl must be very high. there should have been a better way to handle these bans i think.

Marlon Macapinlac
03-13-2017, 07:19 AM
play anywhere anytime, if your device not working anymore don't change device.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Avaree
03-13-2017, 07:50 AM
last time i mentioned a compensation ppl went mad. now ppl are ^more open^ to it since more are getting effected.
aswell the hate for ^these stupid threads^ as many had called em out are ^normal^ now since more are effected.
aint that funny!
anyways. i agree with ya +no devs around on the forums these days says a lot doesnt it? i guess these banns are outa control.

Unless i totally read wrong seems the only open minded people for compensation are the ones banned, associated with a player who is banned or once banned.

The last two days was the weekend, devs need their rest and time with their RL family and community. Goldilox was in game on Thursday evening, he had a house party.

As stated above some where in some thread and or post, if you are 100% legit then you have no worries about bans, but posting complaints and demands of compensation due to wrongful bans will not reslove your situation sooner.....if anything it eats up valuable time on resolving a possible wrongful ban(s) due to the fact the mods and devs have to read through these threads of 4+ pages of ban drama....

Avaree
03-13-2017, 07:54 AM
aint that funny!

Unless i totally read wrong seems the only open minded people for compensation are the ones banned, associated with a player who is banned or once banned.

The last two days was the weekend, devs need their rest and time with their RL family and community. Goldilox was in game on Thursday evening, he had a house party.

As stated above some where in some thread and or post, if you are 100% legit then you have no worries about bans, but posting complaints and demands of compensation due to wrongful bans will not reslove your situation sooner.....if anything it eats up valuable time on resolving a possible wrongful ban(s) due to the fact the mods and devs have to read through these threads of 4+ pages of ban drama....

Zylx
03-13-2017, 10:59 AM

Hiya, Candy. Long time no see :)

Avaree
03-13-2017, 01:06 PM
aint that funny!

Unless i totally read wrong, it seems only the open minded people for compensation are the ones banned, associated with a player who is banned or once banned.

Latinman
03-13-2017, 01:34 PM
I was banned last year for say Western Unión. :(

Fyrce
03-13-2017, 02:34 PM
These multiple account device bans sound like they are automated, which is worrisome. I just got a new ipad in fact and though I am not intending to use it for games, I cannot say I will never use it. I tend to use specific devices for specific reasons (one for Line and general lugging around, one for books and anime, one for phone and text, etc etc) but those are my reasons. I would prefer not being required to remember which device I used to log into which account.

Purplemint
03-14-2017, 02:21 AM
I have friends who got banned too. I think they got banned because many players reported them. Mostly pvp players. Trashtalked each other then asked friends to report that player. Realized its so easy now to let one player get banned. Idk how sts been doin it. Or "maybe" a plat user reported a player then he got banned instantly. Idk if sts only listen to plat users. Idk how does it works.

On the other hand, after playing for 2 years now, i didnt imagine that id be scammed. Lol. The funny thing bout is ive learned that trusting someone will make you dumb. I appreciate how sts responded to my email bout that incident. At least they read my email. And i understand im not the only who go through with that.

For 2 years of loving the game, i just felt concerned bout other players too. Scamming has been chronic. The fact that its so easy to change ign wth just 30 plat(correct me if im wrong) and to create new chars wth just story tokens. Scammers scammed and get away wth it. I know its tedious to look everyones incident bout scamming. Damages has been done. Thres no turning back. But please could u at least make some modifications bout the changing of ign? And making new chars?

I know ure thinking why im saying this. Lol. I know this thread is bout getting banned. I just shared my experience bout the game. Cuz ever since that thing happened, ive finally noticed and got to read the section whre how a player can be banned from the game. Ive read all of it. My main concern of reading that is to know my stand. If i can get the player who scammed me to be banned. And thre are degrees. And i finally come up to a realization on "letting it go". Cuz i have no enough proof whatsover. Cuz i trusted the guy.

Reporting someone should be a big deal. Reported players should be monitored. Also reporting someone shouldnt be abused.

Just like what ive read on how players get banned from the game, players should know that kids also play this game. So be careful with ur words. Filtering chat isnt enough. Report someone if he annoys u. If he doesnt stop then put him on ur ignore list. I know its impossible to make AL to be a child friendly game. Not all players are concerned. But sts should do something bout this ban issues.

I have a friend whos a mercher. He didnt buy gold from players. Sts just suspects it. No proof cuz he has a lot of gold. Cmon pls pause and think. We are all different (literally). Even on game, others play to farm, others just wnna chat make friends, others just wnna merch, others keep on playing to buy stuffs like me esp vanities [emoji14]

Im saying this cuz my friend loves merching. He doesnt play much i mean farm. He merch and do pvps. But he got permanently banned cuz he has a lot of gold. I dont wnna get mad at sts. I know y'all just doin ur job. But pls it feels like u just ban people whoever u like.. whoever u suspect.

Also my other concern bout my scammer who chnges ign. New life for him on the game. I didnt get justice lol. Sts replied yes but after that, they say they will investigate the account. After that.. complete silence. But yeah thats life. But a bit hard to admit, ure the victim, and the scammer got away wth it (clean) cuz of new ign now.

Pls sts. I really love the game. I understand how u ban players who buy gold. I understand how fair it is for u and those players who farm all day 24/7. But pls investigate them first thoroughly before getting them banned from the game. For others like me who loves the game, its devastating to know u get banned for no reasons at all. Or at least send them an email, telling what are the reasons why they got banned. Who reported them or other infos, screen shots, etc.

Please dont hate me. I really love the game. And im thinking of suggestions to improve the game. AL has been a part of my life now. I cant live without it (seriously). It has been my stress reliever ever since. Wth all of thse scamming and getting ban issues, are getting out of hand. Please do something about thse. Thank you.

Purplemint
03-14-2017, 02:28 AM
If trading/borrowing items or merching outside the CS will result to ban why not remove the "Trade" button?
If using different accounts will result to ban why they allow players to log in different accounts on one device?

They are the developers and they should make appropriate controls on how to prevent this wrong actions but I understand that they cant do it all. But atleast they should be more careful on who will they ban.
Agreed

Purplemint
03-14-2017, 02:31 AM
And most important, they should disclose the "specific" reason why the person got banned, it is their right to know "why" for playing so long and even spending real money on this game. And they will be banned for what reasons? For some reasons you need to discover by yourself.
(Evolution of online gaming law ..)
Lol XD

Its so true..

runagain
03-14-2017, 04:02 AM
I have friends who got banned too. I think they got banned because many players reported them. Mostly pvp players. Trashtalked each other then asked friends to report that player. Realized its so easy now to let one player get banned. Idk how sts been doin it. Or "maybe" a plat user reported a player then he got banned instantly. Idk if sts only listen to plat users. Idk how does it works.

On the other hand, after playing for 2 years now, i didnt imagine that id be scammed. Lol. The funny thing bout is ive learned that trusting someone will make you dumb. I appreciate how sts responded to my email bout that incident. At least they read my email. And i understand im not the only who go through with that.

For 2 years of loving the game, i just felt concerned bout other players too. Scamming has been chronic. The fact that its so easy to change ign wth just 30 plat(correct me if im wrong) and to create new chars wth just story tokens. Scammers scammed and get away wth it. I know its tedious to look everyones incident bout scamming. Damages has been done. Thres no turning back. But please could u at least make some modifications bout the changing of ign? And making new chars?

I know ure thinking why im saying this. Lol. I know this thread is bout getting banned. I just shared my experience bout the game. Cuz ever since that thing happened, ive finally noticed and got to read the section whre how a player can be banned from the game. Ive read all of it. My main concern of reading that is to know my stand. If i can get the player who scammed me to be banned. And thre are degrees. And i finally come up to a realization on "letting it go". Cuz i have no enough proof whatsover. Cuz i trusted the guy.

Reporting someone should be a big deal. Reported players should be monitored. Also reporting someone shouldnt be abused.

Just like what ive read on how players get banned from the game, players should know that kids also play this game. So be careful with ur words. Filtering chat isnt enough. Report someone if he annoys u. If he doesnt stop then put him on ur ignore list. I know its impossible to make AL to be a child friendly game. Not all players are concerned. But sts should do something bout this ban issues.

I have a friend whos a mercher. He didnt buy gold from players. Sts just suspects it. No proof cuz he has a lot of gold. Cmon pls pause and think. We are all different (literally). Even on game, others play to farm, others just wnna chat make friends, others just wnna merch, others keep on playing to buy stuffs like me esp vanities [emoji14]

Im saying this cuz my friend loves merching. He doesnt play much i mean farm. He merch and do pvps. But he got permanently banned cuz he has a lot of gold. I dont wnna get mad at sts. I know y'all just doin ur job. But pls it feels like u just ban people whoever u like.. whoever u suspect.

Also my other concern bout my scammer who chnges ign. New life for him on the game. I didnt get justice lol. Sts replied yes but after that, they say they will investigate the account. After that.. complete silence. But yeah thats life. But a bit hard to admit, ure the victim, and the scammer got away wth it (clean) cuz of new ign now.

Pls sts. I really love the game. I understand how u ban players who buy gold. I understand how fair it is for u and those players who farm all day 24/7. But pls investigate them first thoroughly before getting them banned from the game. For others like me who loves the game, its devastating to know u get banned for no reasons at all. Or at least send them an email, telling what are the reasons why they got banned. Who reported them or other infos, screen shots, etc.

Please dont hate me. I really love the game. And im thinking of suggestions to improve the game. AL has been a part of my life now. I cant live without it (seriously). It has been my stress reliever ever since. Wth all of thse scamming and getting ban issues, are getting out of hand. Please do something about thse. Thank you.

That's a lot of text haha

MageFFA
03-14-2017, 11:24 AM
False reasoning is causing the ban. I've been banned from Pl and Al recently for violating something that does not even exist in ToS. Yet when i email the devs and support ticket i never get a reply. I emailed justg and cinco the beginning of this month and still no reply. I sent a feedback on PL review and still i get not reply. All of the devs Justg, Cinco del. All of them will tell you the same exact lie "we do not ban without reason". If i heard correctly 300 players has been banned from PL in a what 5month span. 65% deserved it because alot of things were happening that went against ToS. But what about the other 105 players who wrre banned without reason? Do sts give them a chance to explain their reasoning on why they should not have been banned for the false accusation? Of course not. Sts says the same thing over and over that "we do not ban without reasoning". The sad part the 300 banned is not even the exact number, it's actually more than that. But who knows why they are banning players. Sts has always been unpredictable with bans. And i bet you some dev most likely justg will reply back to me and claim I'm false when he's the main dev not replying back to me. On top of that Support tickets are never replied to i sent a message to them like 2 montsh ago and it stays has not been answered to so oh well.

boohgey
03-14-2017, 02:40 PM

Ahahahahah all true bro..I've loat a lot too through trusting someone... made me realize that being selfish and wise is the key to enjoy this role playing game

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

Chessbunny
03-14-2017, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone, there is a lot of speculation going on in this thread and sadly you can't base any facts off of speculation. I assure you that we aren't banning people for simply asking to lend or be lent an item. Another issue is that not everyone is going to tell you why they got banned and don't provide correct information. I think this is usually to get friends on their side. For privacy reasons, we won't correct or mention on the forums why someone specific got banned. I'd also like to clear up that we don't just ban someone because they were reported multiple times. We will investigate the reports and see if there is any validity.

I'd like to ask that these treads aren't started in the future, I don't think it does anyone any good, as you all don't have access to the facts. If you, yourself, have any issues with actions taken against your account please just contact support, we will let you know the reason behind the action. I hope this clears up any confusion for you all.

DarrenPR
03-14-2017, 04:51 PM
Hey everyone, there is a lot of speculation going on in this thread and sadly you can't base any facts off of speculation. I assure you that we aren't banning people for simply asking to lend or be lent an item. Another issue is that not everyone is going to tell you why they got banned and don't provide correct information. I think this is usually to get friends on their side. For privacy reasons, we won't correct or mention on the forums why someone specific got banned. I'd also like to clear up that we don't just ban someone because they were reported multiple times. We will investigate the reports and see if there is any validity.

I'd like to ask that these treads aren't started in the future, I don't think it does anyone any good, as you all don't have access to the facts. If you, yourself, have any issues with actions taken against your account please just contact support, we will let you know the reason behind the action. I hope this clears up any confusion for you all.

I know we are supposed to file support tickets on this kind of thing but often times threads like this are created are because of how discouraging it feels to not get any response from support for months after filing a ticket. It would be helpful to us players if support didn't have a 1-2 month turnaround time, and if that were the case, we might see fewer of these threads come around.

Shaker Ida
03-14-2017, 04:53 PM

Which means contact sts

But does actually sts replies on pur messages

Ik ppl waiting for 3 weeks or more for a reply on their banning reason can you explain that ? And still

Chessbunny
03-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Support does reply to all tickets received and I assure you it doesn't take a month or more to get a reply. Usually when people say support hasn't answered their tickets its because we replied and it was filtered out by their spam email filter. If you have any issues with getting a reply from support, please just PM me.

mssweety
03-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Which means contact sts

But does actually sts replies on pur messages

Ik ppl waiting for 3 weeks or more for a reply on their banning reason can you explain that ? And still

that would be me in this case ..

Sakurahb
03-14-2017, 06:02 PM
Support does reply to all tickets received and I assure you it doesn't take a month or more to get a reply. Usually when people say support hasn't answered their tickets its because we replied and it was filtered out by their spam email filter. If you have any issues with getting a reply from support, please just PM me.
I'm glad someone finally decided to come on forums and give an actual answer to everyone , thanks for coming I hope you are able to figure out which are the real innocent players that have been banned by mistake for over 1-2 weeks now .

mssweety
03-14-2017, 06:03 PM
send a pm kindly check inbox :)
and glad someone taking some actions here.

Shaker Ida
03-15-2017, 05:01 AM
Well ppl contacting you already feel free to check your inbox

We love this game dont kill it

Justg
03-15-2017, 08:25 AM
I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that so many people buy and sell gold in this game.

Believe it. At least they did...