PDA

View Full Version : New Idea Potentially

Spullllll
03-12-2017, 03:43 PM
I think that Pocket Legends could use something new. Maybe some new faces to be exact. Now, dont get me wrong im loving my cat face but maybe just some new faces could be cool. I dont have any suggestions as to the colors or looks because as we know Cinco is in the "Design Department" so im sure he can come up with something. Just an idea dont give too much hate.

Blyzzor
03-12-2017, 04:07 PM
I personally love having a new cap and everything, but even though I do run and will keep running the oktal farming map is kinda dull and now prison is becoming kind of worthless to run since crafting mats have been overfarmed. And when u go run oktal repeatedly it becomes boring really quick, it has very few mobs and theyre super tanky and boring, something like a 50-100 creep map with fun pulls and not-too-tanky mobs would be cool.

Even though the cap being so fresh still.. I would love to see a couple dungeons added for people to farm, with different mechanics and some variety and something worth farming.. maybe some elite super hard quests that will require a lot of farming and maybe connect the faces to that. It's hard though because everything has already been farmed so much and everything is droppable in oktal rax.

The faces have already been suggested but I think real content is what we miss..maybe elite quest with face rewards or black dragon type of hard farming etc..

Spullllll
03-12-2017, 06:49 PM
I personally love having a new cap and everything, but even though I do run and will keep running the oktal farming map is kinda dull and now prison is becoming kind of worthless to run since crafting mats have been overfarmed. And when u go run oktal repeatedly it becomes boring really quick, it has very few mobs and theyre super tanky and boring, something like a 50-100 creep map with fun pulls and not-too-tanky mobs would be cool.

Even though the cap being so fresh still.. I would love to see a couple dungeons added for people to farm, with different mechanics and some variety and something worth farming.. maybe some elite super hard quests that will require a lot of farming and maybe connect the faces to that. It's hard though because everything has already been farmed so much and everything is droppable in oktal rax.

The faces have already been suggested but I think real content is what we miss..maybe elite quest with face rewards or black dragon type of hard farming etc..

I would agree, new content would be nice. Your quest idea is good too because in AL they have elite dungeons, which have new quests to kill 10,000 elite mobs. This is something that could be implemented into PL.