PDA

View Full Version : 2017-03-13 Content Update (225018)

TzatOps
03-13-2017, 12:27 PM
+ NEW EVENT ZONE! Sin Patty's Bar in Old Town has re-opened under new (evil) management!
+ NEW OUTFIT! Enjoy the seasonal green of Sin Patty's Envy and get unlimited access to Sin Patty's Bar.
+ You can also purchase a 30-minute Elixir for access to the Sin Patty's event zone.
+ The Leprechaun Hat is back! Buy it for the style... and wear it in Old Town for a chance to spawn 'Cilas Green.'
+ Defeat Cilas Green and get a one-time pass to enter Sin Patty's and hunt for seasonal vanities.
+ Bosses in Sin Patty's Bar drop a slew of green seasonal items including these new looks:
- Biohazard Outfit (top, legs, mask)
- Cyber Shamrock Outfit (top, legs)
- Stylish Gold & Green 'Charm Goggles' (eye wear)
+ NEW LUCK GEM! For Level 41 Players fortunate enough to find the rare boss "Patty O'Meara," there's a chance to loot the "Sinful Luck Bloodstone!"
+ This green gem grants excellent defensive stats as well as a 15% chance to re-roll for better loot (and appears as a glowing emerald necklace)!

Mezderak
03-13-2017, 01:15 PM
Nice :)

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
03-13-2017, 05:25 PM
I personally think the new update is a lot of fun. Happy that more green vanities drop than just the few listed in the announcement. Thank you! ^_^

Bigbabysweets
03-13-2017, 09:15 PM
How long does this event go for

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

Kill keeper
03-13-2017, 09:52 PM
Love this event thanks guys but I have one problem the boss that looks like patient zero in sin patty's bar needs to be nerfed ! You can't even do that much damage because he constantly takes your health and heals himself with it it's a waste of blood packs every time he spawns for me I leave because I know i can't kill him plz look into this that boss is way too much

japan
03-13-2017, 10:13 PM
Love this event thanks guys but I have one problem the boss that looks like patient zero in sin patty's bar needs to be nerfed ! You can't even do that much damage because he constantly takes your health and heals himself with it it's a waste of blood packs every time he spawns for me I leave because I know i can't kill him plz look into this that boss is way too much
He's strong but that's the challenging part
Buy elixirs and he's easy to defeat

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
03-14-2017, 01:36 AM
He is the hardest of them to kill, but not hard if you have an elixir. Tho it would be nice if after all that work, he had a higher chance to give a better drop.

Bigbabysweets
03-14-2017, 02:28 AM
Same here n few other ppl said the same I leave to or I waste to much blood even with best gems I can't kill :/

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk