PDA

View Full Version : Increasing the speed of character without elixers?

Angrytyrant
03-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Hey!
Several times now, I noticed some players that are moving through maps very quickly but they have no elixirs on. Im not talking about the dash ability of fox/rhino but about the moving speed. Are there items/rings that improve the speed? I also noticed mages are generally quicker than my bear... what can I do to fasten up my bear?

Cinco
03-13-2017, 12:57 PM
Yes. I recently added a variety of Elite item sets that provide major speed increases.
Some of these buffs are only effective in townes. Others are effective in specific dungeons, etc.

Angrytyrant
03-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Thank you for replying! Any sets that provide speed boost for all maps? Could you point me to the list of elite item sets and the detailed description of their perks? P.S I'm so happy Pocket Legends is back!!!

sebbyc
03-13-2017, 03:42 PM
Thank you for replying! Any sets that provide speed boost for all maps? Could you point me to the list of elite item sets and the detailed description of their perks? P.S I'm so happy Pocket Legends is back!!!

The elite sets are level 85 (fastest) like kyraz and molix
The next fastest are level 80 like derex strax etc.
ALso level 80 winter speed set gives speed, but the speed boost is only at level 80+
and you need a ring. some are level 80 (warband) but level 85 achivement gives a ring

Kurvy
03-14-2017, 07:19 AM
The elite sets are level 85 (fastest) like kyraz and molix
The next fastest are level 80 like derex strax etc.
ALso level 80 winter speed set gives speed, but the speed boost is only at level 80+
and you need a ring. some are level 80 (warband) but level 85 achivement gives a ring
They are all the same speed arent they?