PDA

View Full Version : 2017-03-13 Content Update (225065)

TzatOps
03-13-2017, 03:35 PM
+ The St.Patty's Day portal now has an exiration time on it! So hurry in if you see it!!
+ Increased the Statistic requirements for elite Ok'Tal armor and helmet items.
+ Fixed a problem where additional health and mana values were being ignored in certain DEX-based Ok'Tal gear.
+ Added 100 Mana and Health Potion options for quick Platinum Purchase.
+ Removed unpopular vanity shields from daily rewards.
+ Daily rewards have a chance to offer a small amount of Gold.

Alphasemana
03-13-2017, 03:37 PM
Thank you. I have gotten more "lolist" shields than taylor swift break up songs.

Mymysticalmage
03-13-2017, 03:53 PM
Why couldnt we have had a heads up? because now im completely set less because i cant wear my current set. Sooo now i cant even farm st. Pats day because no set until i sell my current set. So yea. A head up would have been nice. And since im on the topic of sets. Can we increase the dmg of rysac set? Because i still think int sets still suck. Or do you guys really hate int? I would also like my heal to be restored to its original stats. Perhaps im asking too much lol.

uveebad
03-13-2017, 03:53 PM
Thankyou for long overdue removal of the vanity shields - but regarding the change in statistics, many people have built their stats around the old stats and to suddenly drop this updated version means they are unable to use their gear. This wouldn't be an issue if the stat respec was free, but so many people will now have to spend so they can use that gear again because you've suddenly dropped this... can you try and find a solution on how people can change their stats back for free?

Mymysticalmage
03-13-2017, 03:55 PM
Thankyou for long overdue removal of the vanity shields - but regarding the change in statistics, many people have built their stats around the old stats and to suddenly drop this updated version means they are unable to use their gear. This wouldn't be an issue if the stat respec was free, but so many people will now have to spend so they can use that gear again because you've suddenly dropped this... can you try and find a solution on how people can change their stats back for free?

Your completely correct. Charge us 1 plat to use respec. And make 75% of us set less. Cant even farm st pats event now till i sell my set.

Cinco
03-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Why couldnt we have had a heads up? because now im completely set less because i cant wear my current set. Sooo now i cant even farm st. Pats day because no set until i sell my current set. So yea. A head up would have been nice. And since im on the topic of sets. Can we increase the dmg of rysac set? Because i still think int sets still suck. Or do you guys really hate int? I would also like my heal to be restored to its original stats. Perhaps im asking too much lol.

Let's see if you still think they suck after respec. I don't hate INT (though many think I do); I like it to be a nuke class and not a DD class.

Cinco
03-13-2017, 03:59 PM

The gear you're talking about needed the adjustment that came with the update.

I permanently dropped the cost of respec a few weeks ago (after it being free for about a week).

Jilsponie
03-13-2017, 04:29 PM
A heads up about this would have been nice.... cant use my current gear anymore

Cinco
03-13-2017, 04:30 PM
The heads up would have happened today.
Only so much can be done by one man.
Thanks for understanding!

uveebad
03-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Many people would've changed their stats with that free respect week we had to test what was best at that current time. Because there are rarely any working offers for platinum you're forcing people that have 0 platinum on their account to now buy some just so they change their stats. There is no issue with the respec costing a small amount of plat, but for this one time due to the update maybe consider allowing people to have one free respec?

Cinco
03-13-2017, 04:32 PM
If I could, I would.
And so far as the offers are concerned - I would love to fix those also... but that's out of my hands, unfortunately.

uveebad
03-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Okay well if you find a solution please let us know, as the game is practically unplayable for people currently as they can't use their sets. We appreciate the effort you're still putting into this game and the interaction you have with us.

SillyJuan
03-13-2017, 07:08 PM
The heads up would have happened today.
Only so much can be done by one man.
Thanks for understanding!

Thank you, really appreciate the hard work you're putting into this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotDiggityDog
03-13-2017, 07:08 PM
I'm so glad the update, now things are better then before with the stats being changed and the new vanity. I'm content with what we got

And suggestion if theres a new update that adds items since i have the lat.ko pet How about a pet that boosts damage in all areas for 2000 platinum? I'd definitely buy that, and thanks for the recent updates they are great

killinclaw
03-13-2017, 08:53 PM
Thanks Cinco for all your hard work, it's really appreciated.

Vigilante
03-13-2017, 09:24 PM
Really. One man, providing satisfaction for all of PL. Thanks Cinco, you the realist.

Spullllll
03-13-2017, 09:30 PM
To be honest, the effort put into all the Legends games by Cinco solely is admirable. Thanks Cinco, this is a pretty nice event Id have to say, and hoping for many more to come.

Jilsponie
03-13-2017, 10:47 PM
If I could, I would.
And so far as the offers are concerned - I would love to fix those also... but that's out of my hands, unfortunately.

Seems like making them free is possible, since we have had free respecs before. I understand spacetime needs to make $$, thats why after 2 years of not making and large platinum purchases, i bought 800 and got a pet. Now I'm back to 0 platinum and can't farm the maps i just paid to be able to farm...

Mymysticalmage
03-14-2017, 09:45 AM
Let's see if you still think they suck after respec. I don't hate INT (though many think I do); I like it to be a nuke class and not a DD class.
I did respec. I got rysac set. I still think it sucks. Dex mages have way to high dodge making them un able to nuke them. I cant even nuke other mages with same gear. How is mage supposed to be a nuke class if they 1. Cant survive long enough to nuke. And 2. Cant nuke anything in general. Blaster birds are most op. They cant nuke me with 3 skills and have really high dodge. The delay of mages skills doesnt compare with the birds quickness of skills.

Mymysticalmage
03-14-2017, 10:47 AM

Also, people think i think you hate int because you nerfed mage/int so much that they arnt even good anymore. Back in 80 cap everyone was int. Besides a few pally. You nerfed our heal, armor, and dodge. I got over it and continued to play. Changing from set to set. And im soooooo tired of it using plat to respec base points and skills. As well as trying to get other sets. Everytime i get the another set. It either gets taken or nerfed there fore making in trash. You also nerfed mage and buffed the other classes. As if bird couldnt already kill a mage in 3 skills. And i dont mean to be rude and it dont know whats going on i sts. But it to me it seems like nothing is being done to int to make it good again. Rysac, the set with the most armor. Still dies to bird in 2 skills while i cant even nuke it. It can nuke int but int cant nuke it. Logical. Dex mages have such good dodge and kills int set almost everytime. But i know better now. Cause as soon as i got dex. It will get nerfed. If int were to be good again it needs more armor. And a bit more damage. As well as the 10% heal that was taken from us. Im sure the others would agree. Also i took screen shots of rysac set before i went str and used molix set. Now im back to using rysac and i took spscreen shots of it again. And i noticed no changes. You made it sound as if it was "better" but its still bad.

HotDiggityDog
03-14-2017, 10:54 AM
I'm able to kill mages with blaster set but I haven't tried with rysex set, I'm also able to kill birds to I haven't fought a bear yet though. I really like the update making gear purchasable through platinum saves my in game gold and even if costs money saves me the time of trying to gain millions in gold

Cinco
03-14-2017, 10:59 AM
Good feedback as usual!

Thanks again :-)