PDA

View Full Version : Support

Laayrie
03-13-2017, 06:08 PM
Its been 13 days of support not replying to my case of getting banned forever,,am i waiting for nothing? Its like support not reviewing our case they just have a computer program auto answer -.- please help your game player to solve the case

Respecfully yours,

Laayrie
03-14-2017, 09:10 AM
Cmon guys i do respect, but why so long? Im scared that you'll not respond to my banned case anymore :/

Nabhunter
03-14-2017, 10:55 AM
There is so many problems in game so sts dumped arcane legends :P But really, why is there so poor support? I know many "non-official"/non registered business sites which are selling different kind of things and are ran by single/few people. If i message their support i'll get answer in day, maybe 2 days..

mrm
03-14-2017, 12:00 PM
As far as i understand Chad is the the only person working on support.Imagine 1 guy working with all of your complaints.Saw some rude meme's of what people made about Chad.He is actually really important and his work is highly appreciated

Laayrie
03-14-2017, 12:53 PM
As far as i understand Chad is the the only person working on support.Imagine 1 guy working with all of your complaints.Saw some rude meme's of what people made about Chad.He is actually really important and his work is highly appreciated
Seriously? 2 weeks of no replies is what u called hard working highly appreciated? -.- zzzzz i have a friend who message support and got reply in 3 days and i message first before he does and still not getting my reply,,i want explaination i deserve an acceptable reason

Sakurahb
03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Sorry it's hard to appreciate that kind of "hard work ", if they aren't able to offer a good support to players who are wrongly banned, they shouldn't have made bans automatic in the first place .

To every action there's a reaction, people do trades on the black market of AL and players that play by the rules are effected , STS decide to ban those players and again the same ones that play by the rules are affected, it's their right to complain and to have a good support when all they do is keep this game alive without breaking most of the rules, waiting over 2 weeks for a single reply isn't what those players deserve.

mssweety
03-14-2017, 01:32 PM
Sorry it's hard to appreciate that kind of "hard work ", if they aren't able to offer a good support to players who are wrongly banned, they shouldn't have made bans automatic in the first place .

To every action there's a reaction, people do trades on the black market of AL and players that play by the rules are effected , STS decide to ban those players and again the same ones that play by the rules are affected, it's their right to complain and to have a good support when all they do is keep this game alive without breaking most of the rules, waiting over 2 weeks for a single reply isn't what those players deserve.
nicely said & agreed 100%

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Chrissam
03-14-2017, 01:45 PM

Ofc many would appreciate all the help of support they can actually get or from devs. Its just a meme. Neither was i trying to be rude. is it not plain truth in the first place of suppprt hmm? Let alone all the mistakes that happened to so many . Lemme knw when u r in the boat like the others here for the experience:)

zauilet
03-14-2017, 01:57 PM

I totally agree with this I it doesn't mean that I'm rude to sts ...I only demand my account back if I have done nothing wrong :(

creeepycreeepy
03-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Sir memes are designed to be funny and i found them so but i have a sense of humor, if they were truly that distasteful i think they would have been removed.

Chessbunny
03-14-2017, 03:49 PM
I looked into your case and we replied to you 12 days ago. Please check your spam filter on your email.

zauilet
03-14-2017, 03:57 PM
I looked into your case and we replied to you 12 days ago. Please check your spam filter on your email.

Pls look into my case too :(
Finally a dev/mod is here on forums..

Laayrie
03-14-2017, 07:44 PM
Yes You did reply from my first message you just told me why im banned and i reply quickly in a minute to explain my banned case for my 2nd message till now 15days of no reply from support please help

Kurvy
03-14-2017, 09:41 PM

lol he sent me the same exact email twice then never replied again

Ceuidear
03-14-2017, 10:51 PM
lol he sent me the same exact email twice then never replied again

If u received a same E-mail twice then its not from Chad, its an automated response from the system. U have received it twice cuz u might have sent tickets twice.

zauilet
03-14-2017, 11:18 PM
Its been 13 days of support not replying to my case of getting banned forever,,am i waiting for nothing? Its like support not reviewing our case they just have a computer program auto answer -.- please help your game player to solve the case

Respecfully yours,

I hope u get unbanned like me if u did nothing wrong and don't do weird things with it phone in restlessness like I did just b patient u will get unbanned if did nothing wrong :)

Justg
03-15-2017, 08:32 AM

Yup folks, please check those spam filters!