PDA

View Full Version : Message for Cinco: Please Revive Low Lvl Pvp.

Coolaid90
03-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Dear Cinco,
I have a plea that I want to say is that you have destroyed low lvl pvp by lowering the pvp game lvl cap. It pretty much killed the low lvl pvp as I can barely find any games and people to play with. PvP is a fun alternative when we get bored of PVE, and some of us only rely on pvp. Old low lvl PvP players are leaving the game because PvP is dead in this game, and it is a very fun part of this game. You are losing some loyal people who have helped you fund this game. I hope that you consider reverting to the original PvP level cap, as many people are quitting this game because PvP is now dead. I deeply express my most sincere gratitude from the bottom of my heart if you decide to do this.
Regards, Erico

Spullllll
03-13-2017, 09:32 PM
Most people, such as I, have addressed this because a decline in games does make many people want to quit because pvp is a fun alternative to farming. I do agree with this.

Congeniality
03-14-2017, 09:15 AM
Most people, such as I, have addressed this because a decline in games does make many people want to quit because pvp is a fun alternative to farming. I do agree with this.

I disagree, Cinco is assigned to bring in dollars for STS. Low level PvPers do nothing but sit in forest arena in their social hour. Chatting away like a bunch of old hags around their glass coffee table talking about politics and how only they know the answers to the world. Endgame players are the ones that spend their hard earned money on this game. Thus, Cinco is incentivizing people to level up and get to endgame to increase the number of players dumping into the money pot. There is nothing wrong with this, it is just a marketing technique.

Me personally, I honestly don't care if low level PvP players quit. They add nothing to the game or the community. All they seem to do is wear their founders gear and rush noobies in PvP. In fact, I think that if low lv PvPers would leave the game already, we might be able to have a sustainable atmosphere where new players don't feel like the whole player-base is slanted against them.

Instead of whining about a problem you have with the game, why don't you look for alternative ways to making the game fun. I.e. get out of lv 10 PvP where you mash 3 buttons in succession and try to level up to the point where you may need to mash 4... or maybe even 5 (it's like WOWWWWW)!

These posts get old real quick and are, quite simply, melo-dramatic. Time to put your big boy pants on and either play the game in a way that is fun for you, or just don't bother logging on.

REGARDS,
Not Erico

Coolaid90
03-14-2017, 09:59 AM
I disagree, Cinco is assigned to bring in dollars for STS. Low level PvPers do nothing but sit in forest arena in their social hour. Chatting away like a bunch of old hags around their glass coffee table talking about politics and how only they know the answers to the world. Endgame players are the ones that spend their hard earned money on this game. Thus, Cinco is incentivizing people to level up and get to endgame to increase the number of players dumping into the money pot. There is nothing wrong with this, it is just a marketing technique.

Me personally, I honestly don't care if low level PvP players quit. They add nothing to the game or the community. All they seem to do is wear their founders gear and rush noobies in PvP. In fact, I think that if low lv PvPers would leave the game already, we might be able to have a sustainable atmosphere where new players don't feel like the whole player-base is slanted against them.

Instead of whining about a problem you have with the game, why don't you look for alternative ways to making the game fun. I.e. get out of lv 10 PvP where you mash 3 buttons in succession and try to level up to the point where you may need to mash 4... or maybe even 5 (it's like WOWWWWW)!

These posts get old real quick and are, quite simply, melo-dramatic. Time to put your big boy pants on and either play the game in a way that is fun for you, or just don't bother logging on.

REGARDS,
Not Erico

Your point is wrong in so many ways. First, endgame requires less skill than low lvl PvP. Endgame is the ONE WHERE YOU ACTUALLY JUST MASH 3 BUTTONS. For low lvl PvP you actually need strategy and you need to know your ranges very well. There are way more rushers in endgame than low lvl PvP. I'm not being melodramatic I'm being honest and telling the truth. Don't cry about it because you don't want the PvP level cap to go back to original.

Congeniality
03-14-2017, 10:32 AM
Your point is wrong in so many ways. First, endgame requires less skill than low lvl PvP. Endgame is the ONE WHERE YOU ACTUALLY JUST MASH 3 BUTTONS. For low lvl PvP you actually need strategy and you need to know your ranges very well. There are way more rushers in endgame than low lvl PvP. I'm not being melodramatic I'm being honest and telling the truth. Don't cry about it because you don't want the PvP level cap to go back to original.

In case it wasn't clear, I play endgame. That means that the level window at 1 would be fine, the level window at 2 would be fine, the level window at 5 would be fine. My point is that it is arbitrary to me because lower lv PvP doesn't affect me and I don't care about the people who PvP there. They are childish and quite simply egotistical (I'm not hypocritical ofc XD). No offense, but I thought it was obvious that I was referencing how many skills you have unlocked. At level 10, you don't even have half the abilities at your disposal. That was my point, at endgame, you obvious have all of them allowing for greater diversity in play.

The idea that low lv PvP takes skill is honestly a joke. In fact, the idea that PvP exists at low levels is pretty ridiculous. Tapping the same 3 buttons in succession while hoping the enemy has less superior gear is pretty lame. In fact, I would call it downright anti-fun. I think it is safe to say that you have opted for the "not bothering to log on" route. I am sorry for you.

Cinco
03-14-2017, 10:58 AM
I hear you! Thanks for the feedback :-)