PDA

View Full Version : Sin Patty's Envy Vanity

japan
03-13-2017, 10:43 PM
Anyway you could recolor or replace Sin Patty's Outfit?
I bought platinum to buy it to support this game but it's not very appealing to wear
People are made fun of for wearing it..
I think Spring Crusader would have been a better choice for 750 platinum its much nicer

Could you introduce a green ghost pet since theres already a ghost pet

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Got an improvement incoming that adds particles and a vibrant "eye glow," that looks pretty awesome :-)

Also... the Green Ghost idea is a good one. Thanks!

astro1
03-17-2017, 10:54 PM
Great event...best in years! Way to put dark legends back on the map.

Might be nice to have a little speed boost on the sin patty outfit to commemorate a great event (much like the solstice gem did).
Either way we appreciate the effort you've put into the game!
Cheers

gggy
03-29-2017, 02:27 PM
Great event...best in years! Way to put dark legends back on the map.

Might be nice to have a little speed boost on the sin patty outfit to commemorate a great event (much like the solstice gem did).
Either way we appreciate the effort you've put into the game!
Cheers

I agree! It is never too late to add a speed boost to Sin Patty set. That would be very cool <3

Tinkerbelldoll
03-29-2017, 07:09 PM
I agree! It is never too late to add a speed boost to Sin Patty set. That would be very cool <3

Why does sin pattys need all these extra effects ? not fair because players aren't able to purchase anymore. I suggest they leave the outfit as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krazakxiel
04-10-2017, 06:19 AM
Why does sin pattys need all these extra effects ? not fair because players aren't able to purchase anymore. I suggest they leave the outfit as it is.

How is it not fair? I bought mine the moment it arrived in the store and has no effect yet. Suggestions should be constructive to help DL and not just to cater to one's envy and hate. All i see from your comment is pure crab mentality. You had your chance to buy it. It was still available when they put on the effect. They've added the effect to attract people to buy it during the event. So your argument of it not being fair because it's not available anymore is invalid. I'm sorry but most comments I see in forum aren't really for the betterment of DL but only for their own. Suggesting to leave it as it is only shows jealousy nothing more.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-10-2017, 01:00 PM
This is at Krazakxiel -LOL ! Just because that's the first and only platinum vanity you bought doesn't mean its gotta have all kinds of extra effects . If that were the case then they should add effects to Cold Weather , Eros & Cupid set. It makes no sense to keep adding effects to a vanity that isn't even available anymore. Be happy with what you purchased kid . Your entire comment is ignorant. Keep it constructive .

Tinkerbelldoll
04-10-2017, 01:03 PM
This is at Krazaxiel- Also during the event Cinco added an extra effect he didn't need to add. There was no extra effects on Eros or Cupid Sets for valentines. Don't be mad you wasted platinum on an outfit you regret purchasing.

Krazakxiel
04-10-2017, 03:08 PM
This is at Krazaxiel- Also during the event Cinco added an extra effect he didn't need to add. There was no extra effects on Eros or Cupid Sets for valentines. Don't be mad you wasted platinum on an outfit you regret purchasing.

---------------

Phosgore
04-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Friends, do you really think this is necessary? :chargrined:

Please collaborate without discussion, we're all on the same team.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-10-2017, 03:40 PM

---------------

Immaturity? Yet you are the one who attacked me with "crab mentality" & "jealousy" LOL

Krazakxiel
04-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Immaturity? Yet you are the one who attacked me with "crab mentality" & "jealousy" LOL

Because that's what it is. But please, enlighten me and tell me what you would call your suggestion of removal? Because asking to remove it just because you don't have it really borders on the jealous side. Whereas you attacked me with made up stuff. Here's a picture. Oh and I'm 34.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170410/079db44b00139bdf0f6396d2f78e9919.jpg

Tinkerbelldoll
04-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Because that's what it is. But please, enlighten me and tell me what you would call your suggestion of removal? Because asking to remove it just because you don't have it really borders on the jealous side. Whereas you attacked me with made up stuff. Here's a picture. Oh and I'm 34.

LOL whaaatttt?? I NEVER said for them to remove. You should really read carefully. I said they need to stop adding effects since the event is long gone and we can't purchase anymore.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-10-2017, 04:19 PM

You definitely started attacking me first. You didn't even read what I said because i never said for them to remove effects lool . Now be the grown man you claim to be and please leave me alone.

Krazakxiel
04-10-2017, 04:23 PM
LOL whaaatttt?? I NEVER said for them to remove. You should really read carefully. I said they need to stop adding effects since the event is long gone and we can't purchase anymore.

Why do you insist that they KEEP on adding effects? There has been no new additional effects for it since the event ended.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Why do you insist that they KEEP on adding effects? There has been no new additional effects for it since the event ended.

Did you not understand what i said ? I said they need to not continue adding extra effects people keep insisting on. The event is long gone so you get what u paid for. Be happy. Smh

Krazakxiel
04-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Did you not understand what i said ? I said they need to not continue adding extra effects people keep insisting on. The event is long gone so you get what u paid for. Be happy. Smh

I am truly sorry. I just saw the original quote (I didn't notice it the first time). You were referring to the speed skill. I thought you were referring to the particle EFFECT. And I do agree with you. Once event ended, there should be no more additional upgrades to the item.