PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions For Easter

Patricia Nicolle
03-14-2017, 11:44 AM
1) Easter Pet - Since we already had Rabbit Ears these past years, I'm thinking of something new like a new pet for Easter Event. This pet could be a "rabbit" or a "bunny" since it's for Easter. It could look like the "Nuri prestigitstor bunny" which is the shield but the only difference is that it's a pet and it's moving.

2) Easter Costume - Since Easter is coming I've come up with the idea of "Rabbit Costume" or "Bunny Costume" with the color of white of course.

3) Easter Shields - I thinking Of Eggs like making a "chocolate egg shield" for Easter since every time I go to a supermarket I always see these kind of things and I think it's cool.

Also post some suggestions below if you want and what's do you think about this kind of suggestion.

Congeniality
03-14-2017, 11:50 AM
I think this is definitely an interesting idea. I would like to add that varying colors of rabbit pets would be super cool, but that may be a bit much to ask :P. I would also like to suggest having some sort of Easter basket vanity shield
as well as a rabbit costume XD! I just think it would be wicked cool to cosplay as the Easter Bunny in game with the costume + Basket shield XD!!!!

plpr
03-14-2017, 12:37 PM
Oh my god chocolate rapped egg vanity shields would be so dope. And maybe you get them from a easter bunny boss?:D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Superswice
03-14-2017, 01:24 PM
You have a very creative mind I suggest you to be a Dev and make this happen lol

Patricia Nicolle
03-15-2017, 01:05 PM
Don't fight now guys lol

Kurvy
03-16-2017, 07:24 AM
Bro... Carrot Wand and basket shield set that shoots out confetti or little pieces of candy, like jelly beans (like the 2k xmas speed sets) subdued:
Rabbit tail vanity armor
Buck teeth vanity helmet
"Redo fossilized egg into Easter egg"-patricia

Buchmeister
03-17-2017, 07:54 AM
I think a reskin of the 76 egg to an easter egg would be cool

Patricia Nicolle
03-24-2017, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure if we would have an Easter event tho since Cinco already said that he might take a long spring break

Communion
03-24-2017, 03:39 AM
True, I read this thread but we shouldn't get our hopes up just yet .-.

RoyFollman
01-20-2020, 05:20 PM
Aw, I love your suggestions, this would be such a nice Easter if you buy a rabbit from a petshop and also make a chocolate egg shield. I do have a suggestion concerning Easter Costume. You could make yourself a small ball-shaped tail made of artificial white fur and you could also buy rabbit ears in a local supermarket and of course make a cool cute makeup with a pink nose. I made such a cosplay on previous Easter and in doing that one of my favorites forums helped me, I mean it's participant.

iceQueen69
01-27-2020, 10:25 PM
I suggest there should be an egg with 1 million trillion gazillion health points in the middle of the town and the person to do the most damage to it will get 1 million trillion gazillion gold :greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars::panda: :excitement: