PDA

View Full Version : Recent radical increase in disconnects, lag spikes

iiBest
03-14-2017, 03:17 PM
I'm not entirely sure how recent the issue is as I only came back about a week ago, however since today morning, I have been disconnected multiple times from various servers, maps. Furthermore, I have heard from other players and experienced first hand, a large amount of ping spikes lasting rather long. I was wondering, did STS recently downsize allocated servers to Pocket Legends, or is this merely a temporary issue?

PS.: I have constantly checked for connection issues on my side, but there have been no discrepancies in connectivity to any other server that I found.

Edit: Turns out I was wrong, the disconnects are regional in my area due to ISP server reach-ability issues, which they are aware of and working on.

Communion
03-18-2017, 07:57 AM
I never lagged on PC, but recently I've gotten to the point where ping no longer shows up, and at max, have 2 sec delays with responisive skills, auto attacking, typing and everyuthing else in general. screen also lags. *lag spike*

Skillz
03-18-2017, 01:34 PM
Laaaagzzzzzz

CowboyJim
08-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Seems some people using Chrome are having daily lag issues...lag spikes that last for a bit. Over and over. Ping doesn't show. My iPad has been fine since I started playing again these last 2 weeks.