PDA

View Full Version : Omg unbanned!!!!

zauilet
03-14-2017, 04:04 PM
I love u sts I love u love love u love u love u love u infinite times
But hate hate u 0.1% honestly....pls ban the players who deserve it :D
Thank u once again support team long live arcane legends!!!
Edit : thank u to all the former who kept my spirit alive during this tough time
Special Thanx to
Cinder
Hhgx
Kaqe
Hexcell
And I won't forget the rest others too who helped me out best of luck everyone!

Kakashis
03-14-2017, 05:18 PM
Glad to hear that things got cleared up!

Intous
03-14-2017, 05:25 PM
Glad to hear you got unbanned (even tho I don't know you) have fun bud! And keep up the good work StS! Ban da cheatas!

Imback Al
03-14-2017, 06:54 PM
Glad to hear you got unbanned (even tho I don't know you) have fun bud! And keep up the good work StS! Ban da cheatas!

Starting with this guy :D ^

Elvenheart
03-14-2017, 08:56 PM
Congrats lol, welcome back. :p

Veenihiv
03-14-2017, 09:27 PM
Told ya... Never lose hope

Welcome Back :)

Ceuidear
03-14-2017, 10:46 PM
Good to hear it.
But, y same reaction LoL ?:p

"OMG Banned !!!"
"OMG UnBanned !!!"
While glimpsing fast & looked at this thread i didn't notice "Un" & just said to myself 'Same old Ban threads' LoL :wink:

zauilet
03-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Thank u all XD
Hey I also got 1 ques I recently updated my software to marshmallow when it was lollipop before and yesterday when I got unbanned and logged in I usually buy/sell %gl weapons so copy/paste option is important for me however when I tried to copy/paste yesterday....it didn't work
And the copy/paste option is not working only in al rest places it's working fine I'll b happy if anyone tells me solution of this problem :)

zauilet
03-15-2017, 06:51 AM
Thank u all XD
Hey I also got 1 ques I recently updated my software to marshmallow when it was lollipop before and yesterday when I got unbanned and logged in I usually buy/sell %gl weapons so copy/paste option is important for me however when I tried to copy/paste yesterday....it didn't work
And the copy/paste option is not working only in al rest places it's working fine I'll b happy if anyone tells me solution of this problem :)

If someone knows what I should do pls post it
will b much appreciated :)