PDA

View Full Version : Stop the smurf abuse!!

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 05:56 PM
Have you ever had rouges hide behind walls waiting for your shield to go down and 1 shot kill in pvp? How about the tanks that spawn hell fire and you burn to your death... I dont know about all if you smurfs out there but my poor cute mage bottom is pink from all spankings and abuse. I've only seen rouges and tanks buffed in the last 5 years because of extensive research by sts for their classes but not us.. not the blue people. 4 out of 5 years rouges have been dominate tanks are un killable.... and mages... well let's just say we are the only ones on the menu at the pvp buffet. For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

YOUR FAVORITE BLUE PEOPLE ADVOCATE

DYNIMITE

PS.. most rouges are rouges because the use to be smurfs

xtian02
03-14-2017, 06:38 PM
Waiting for the hate comments ;)

runagain
03-14-2017, 06:46 PM
Lemme start: "Cry", no need to buff mages.. we're fine.. I'd say work at ur tactics.. if it's not that.. it's probably ur timing, also if it's not that.. it's probably ur skill or gears. If gears buy better ones. If that still doesn't help, go play PvE nd don't complain.. aka hopeless... I know some.. for example there's a Rogue which used to be officer in Magnum and joined Purge, her ign starts with a 'W' and ends at 'orld'. Also Gear nd hopeless in PvP... Maybe u should follow her :).

Hope u liked the "hate" aka truth reaction ^-^

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Imback Al
03-14-2017, 06:50 PM
Have you ever had rouges hide behind walls waiting for your shield to go down and 1 shot kill in pvp? How about the tanks that spawn hell fire and you burn to your death... I dont know about all if you smurfs out there but my poor cute mage bottom is pink from all spankings and abuse. I've only seen rouges and tanks buffed in the last 5 years because of extensive research by sts for their classes but not us.. not the blue people. 4 out of 5 years rouges have been dominate tanks are un killable.... and mages... well let's just say we are the only ones on the menu at the pvp buffet. For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

I got chewed out for calling tanks too op so now I'll chew you out. Mages with lurk can easily hold their own against rogues, try something new instead of coming on the forums with incomplete info boom.

Dont
03-14-2017, 07:29 PM

DYNIMITE

I agree with you at all, and usually mages without a speed set have no chance, and if you use a rogue, no matter how bad you are with items, 1 combo kills you smurf, no technique or good items, just pressing on skills, rogues Dominate the pvp.

creeepycreeepy
03-14-2017, 08:07 PM
I got chewed out for calling tanks too op so now I'll chew you out. Mages with lurk can easily hold their own against rogues, try something new instead of coming on the forums with incomplete info boom.
Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are chewing you out. Why can't he make complaint threads? you always do xD

runagain
03-14-2017, 08:28 PM
I agree with you at all, and usually mages without a speed set have no chance, and if you use a rogue, no matter how bad you are with items, 1 combo kills you smurf, no technique or good items, just pressing on skills, rogues Dominate the pvp.
Not true.. I'm also playing PvP with Bloody Ruby of Shuyal and no Speedset.. even without gears u can play.. Just practise

Dont
03-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Not true.. I'm also playing PvP with Bloody Ruby of Shuyal and no Speedset.. even without gears u can play.. Just practise
Hahahahha, bloody ruby, awesomeeee bro :D!!! Wait for rogues come in post haha

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 08:32 PM
So I'll start with runagian.. unlike you I'm a man I don't cry over pixels. I only want what sts gave to other classes and that was just a look.. also this post was ment to be a bit comical but if you guys want to come on with the hate bring it. I got bars for days... I'll be waiting

runagain
03-14-2017, 08:37 PM
So I'll start with runagian.. unlike you I'm a man I don't cry over pixels. I only want what sts gave to other classes and that was just a look.. also this post was ment to be a bit comical but if you guys want to come on with the hate bring it. I got bars for days... I'll be waiting
Not meant to hate, but it's not needed... Mages don't need a buff. And ya I'm not a man exactly, I'm still a kid.. I'm sorry :3

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 08:38 PM
You can chew on something eles my points on sts being more intentive on tanks and rouges are valid. Even you can't disagree on that

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 08:41 PM
Apology accepted Runa. I'm sorry to for being a little abrasive

Futurereal
03-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Another crappy thread, crying that mages are not strong enough to survive in PvP, but why only speculate about PvP? Mages are good in both PvE and PvP and apparently a lot of players do not know how the mage class works in general, but if you think mage class has to be the uber class, go ahead with crying because it won't happen! It already did few seasons ago.

Want to be strong in PvP make sure you have the best gears, get yourself the best jewels and socket in your gears, but also have a good pet combination and skill build instead of asking tissues at the forums about blue lives can't survive long, shield problem very big @ PvP.

Here's my suggestion to put it all in one line stop crying, gears, jewels, pets, skill build, tactics, timing. Want to dominate make sure to stack mages definitely rogues do hate a team full of stacked mages, time shield and Nekro AA and make sure wave with the big mage finger to your opponent.

Oh, btw mages "used" to be the strongest class in 1 vs 1 at few twink brackets and it was the most ridiculous thing luckily arcane weapons patched it, but before you say the subject is about endgame few seasons ago mages definitely were broke at endgame and the majority of the community couldn't disagree more with #blueproblemverybig

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 08:43 PM
You can chew on something eles my points on sts being more intentive on tanks and rouges are valid. Even you can't disagree on that
This was ment for imback

Imback Al
03-14-2017, 08:49 PM
Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are chewing you out. Why can't he make complaint threads? you always do xD
Seems like all you do is target me. If that's how you get your happiness go for it XD I'm not judging bro. But if you want to back up your words go online and send truth a duel bud.

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 08:49 PM
Another crappy thread, crying that mages are not strong enough to survive in PvP, but why only speculate about PvP? Mages are good in both PvE and PvP and apparently a lot of players do not know how the mage class works in general, but if you think mage class has to be the uber class, go ahead with crying because it won't happen! It already did few seasons ago.

Want to be strong in PvP make sure you have the best gears, get yourself the best jewels and socket in your gears, but also have a good pet combination and skill build instead of asking tissues at the forums about blue lives can't survive long, shield problem very big @ PvP.

Here's my suggestion to put it all in one line stop crying, gears, jewels, pets, skill build, tactics, timing. Want to dominate make sure to stack mages definitely rogues do hate a team full of stacked mages, time shield and Nekro AA and make sure wave with the big mage finger to your opponent.

Oh, btw mages "used" to be the strongest class in 1 vs 1 at few twink brackets and it was the most ridiculous thing luckily arcane weapons patched it, but before you say the subject is about endgame few seasons ago mages definitely were broke at endgame and the majority of the community couldn't disagree more with #blueproblemverybig
Crappy enough for you to comment..lol

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 08:56 PM
I love all the complaints last season when rouges were getting murked.. "oh mages and tanks are killing us" and when I say something all these same people have something to say.. Lmao.. if you really look at without being bias who do you target in pvp? Be honest

creeepycreeepy
03-14-2017, 08:57 PM
Seems like all you do is target me. If that's how you get your happiness go for it XD I'm not judging bro. But if you want to back up your words go online and send truth a duel bud.
Ill hit you with throw axe and take you to 33% hp so you can create yet another cry thread...oh wait you already did that.

Elvenheart
03-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Smurf butts are legit pink btw. Some armors show it, I don't remember which...

Futurereal
03-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Crappy enough for you to comment..lol Threads like this are not necessarily and the majority of the community is not waiting for this nerf rogues buff mages nonsense.

Mages got intelligence right? Ah, I don't know with these kind of topics i can say the community is not waiting for this nonsense move on stop crying sts won't buff the mages! I'm allowed to give my opinion and this isn't necessarily it's plain ridiculous how people start to make threads like this because they can't have their candy.

You'll see only more players disliking with future upcoming cry threads #bluelivesnomatter

Imback Al
03-14-2017, 09:00 PM
Ill hit you with throw axe and take you to 33% hp so you can create yet another cry thread...oh wait you already did that.

Or you'll get one comboed and die like an idiot lol if tank's axe throw can bring me down to 33% I will cry. Axe throw with bleed should do max 20% damage. Tanks shouldn't be doing damage...hence the term TANK. But you are too simple to understand english words so let me put it simply for you. Tanks. Take. Damage. Tanks. No. do. Damage. If. Tank. Do. Damage. Tank. Is. rogue. Got it?

Hail
03-14-2017, 09:07 PM
"I"ve only seen Rogues and Tanks buffed in the last 5 years"

What a joke! As a rogue, we have lost our damage, and then our armor. I don't have a great memory but those are the main two.
Whereas Mages received a buffed shield, a better heal.. need I say more.

creeepycreeepy
03-14-2017, 09:08 PM
Or you'll get one comboed and die like an idiot lol if tank's axe throw can bring me down to 33% I will cry. Axe throw with bleed should do max 20% damage. Tanks shouldn't be doing damage...hence the term TANK. But you are too simple to understand english words so let me put it simply for you. Tanks. Take. Damage. Tanks. No. do. Damage. If. Tank. Do. Damage. Tank. Is. rogue. Got it?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=390130

You said it brings you to 33% with bleed? Theres no need to get so triggered kiddo.

creeepycreeepy
03-14-2017, 09:10 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/dd4c0d6d4e8b165b949151bf0a8b27a1.jpg

Forgot to add this for you xD

Hail
03-14-2017, 09:18 PM

Grow up........

creeepycreeepy
03-14-2017, 09:24 PM
Grow up........
I'm sorry but its the TRUTH lol!

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 09:35 PM

All rouges last season

Dynimite
03-14-2017, 09:43 PM
Threads like this are not necessarily and the majority of the community is not waiting for this nerf rogues buff mages nonsense.

Mages got intelligence right? Ah, I don't know with these kind of topics i can say the community is not waiting for this nonsense move on stop crying sts won't buff the mages! I'm allowed to give my opinion and this isn't necessarily it's plain ridiculous how people start to make threads like this because they can't have their candy.

You'll see only more players disliking with future upcoming cry threads #bluelivesnomatter
I heard you twice( cuz you wrote that nonsense thingy twice) but This is my opinion and topic I chose to write about you can dislike if you like but don't go getting your panties all tangled up in a bunch. I can be in the minority in my thinking mages get bullied cuz I believe it to be true. I'm a stacked mage that will lose to mediocre tanks and rouges. All I'm asking for is for them to look at it. If they find nothing wrong so be it. And again it's supposed to be a bit comical as well chill out

Dont
03-14-2017, 11:17 PM
Not meant to hate, but it's not needed... Mages don't need a buff. And ya I'm not a man exactly, I'm still a kid.. I'm sorry :3
Wait, were you serious or making fun of what people are saying? Now I do not understand haha, you gave the example of using the ring of level 31 still, tell more...

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

Dont
03-14-2017, 11:31 PM
I do not understand why they are so angry, defend their points of view, and do not say, that's it. If they think the wizard is good the way it is (just rogues and warriors thinking this way), then let the admins see the topic, give the opinion or decision to be made, but do not cause drama, the game is meant to be Have fun, play the game, it's up to the admins to choose whether they will change anything or not.

Nabhunter
03-15-2017, 12:25 AM
Is this rouge some new class or someone's name? :P

Dynimite
03-15-2017, 12:33 AM
I do not understand why they are so angry, defend their points of view, and do not say, that's it. If they think the wizard is good the way it is (just rogues and warriors thinking this way), then let the admins see the topic, give the opinion or decision to be made, but do not cause drama, the game is meant to be Have fun, play the game, it's up to the admins to choose whether they will change anything or not.
Thank you!!!

HulkieBeast
03-15-2017, 02:50 AM
Warriors are good in pvp?
Please.. stop.
Or maybe you said that on comical purpose too?

Java
03-15-2017, 03:14 AM
Maybe the tank identifies as rogue and we should respect his trans-class choice. [emoji6]

boohgey
03-15-2017, 05:45 AM
If this is the case, Quit pvp...go pve :-) make a twink rouge for pvp

AM B(°o°)(°o°)HGEYMAN!

yubaraj
03-15-2017, 06:27 AM
PvP is dirty and speed set rogues are making it dirtier. If someone says counter speed set rogues with speed set that's BS. Unlike rogues mage cannot one shot rogue. With speed set and sp they will catch up. And some of the speed set rogues who are spawn killing and think they are pro my ***. they are the worst people I have ever met in PvP.

mrm
03-15-2017, 07:25 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?384841-The-revaluation-has-started-mages-unite you are not alone, join our legion the end is near;

Futurereal
03-15-2017, 10:03 AM
I heard you twice( cuz you wrote that nonsense thingy twice) but This is my opinion and topic I chose to write about you can dislike if you like but don't go getting your panties all tangled up in a bunch. I can be in the minority in my thinking mages get bullied cuz I believe it to be true. I'm a stacked mage that will lose to mediocre tanks and rouges. All I'm asking for is for them to look at it. If they find nothing wrong so be it. And again it's supposed to be a bit comical as well chill out If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

Why do not immerse yourself more in your own class? Read maybe just one more time my first post because you obviously have no gears to do PvP if you're struggling with mediocre rogues and tanks and if you still fail, work with a mindset and if all of this doesn't work just quit playing PvP and do PvE since PvP wouldn't be the place for you because crying doesn't solve anything!

Mages have many options in PvP play what role you want to play and work on it, but if you choose to cry go ahead cry a river you can already see that people are not served by your threads because it is not only unconstructive, but you do not even have the gears for PvP.

Get yourself better gears or just stop crying! And this applies to all blue lives here with a flat @ss with the same problem.

intizamfamily888
03-15-2017, 10:41 AM
Didnt sts said that in pvp

Rogues>Mages
Mages>Tanks
Tanks>Rogues

Thats how sts said it when they released the expansion. Dont expect to dominate over all the other eith just one class. And i can tell you what will happen when mages or rogues get a buff. People will start complaining abt that mages/rogues will be useless in clashes. Right now the class balance is just good, every class has its role now and all are needed in a clash....

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

mrm
03-15-2017, 11:22 AM
159528 it speaks for it self

Antispace
03-15-2017, 01:39 PM
Wait u want to tell me that this sick dude https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/3a72cd26dfb3b866c32d790d59c694ac.jpg
Won't do damage?

Ign Stun

Joebembo
03-15-2017, 01:59 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/3a72cd26dfb3b866c32d790d59c694ac.jpg

Lmao, I'm dying.....

Trading places with finance....

Hercules
03-15-2017, 02:36 PM
Solución : Haga nuevas armas arcanas para cada clase en diferentes estaciones. Este arma arcano de la estación para el mague, el arma arcana de la próxima temporada para el guerrero, etc ... Recuerdo el arma arcana lvl 31 para el guerrero y más adelante en el lvl 36 para los magues, la gente azul era muy favorable ....

Piranha
03-15-2017, 02:38 PM

Awww the poor thing! Im sorry if ive hit u that hard in pvp b4 for u to come and cry here on the forums. Besides MrG said b4 its for tanks who wanna be dps n well we see what u rogues alrdy do to both classes :) if as geared as u say maybe work on ur survivability??!

159553 ull be ok so cheer up kiddo.

Plqgue
03-15-2017, 05:46 PM
We are mana pools nothing more in pvp again I told y'all rogues would be happy when they're able to one shot us through shield again and wouldn't speak up about us being right ....just know if they buff US rogues will go back to what they did all last season ...

Plqgue
03-15-2017, 05:50 PM

Because if they cause drama the thread gets shut down and mates most likely lose the chance for our class to be looked at and we'll remain food for them

Dont
03-15-2017, 08:09 PM
Because if they cause drama the thread gets shut down and mates most likely lose the chance for our class to be looked at and we'll remain food for them
Who is causing drama is who is not using no argument, if you are as sure as it seems in your response, then I left your point of view on this, and let people comment their points too, after all, who should not Do not fear, no dramas around here, everyone is free to give their opinion, admins will know what to do.

Imback Al
03-15-2017, 08:16 PM
Awww the poor thing! Im sorry if ive hit u that hard in pvp b4 for u to come and cry here on the forums. Besides MrG said b4 its for tanks who wanna be dps n well we see what u rogues alrdy do to both classes :) if as geared as u say maybe work on ur survivability??!

159553 ull be ok so cheer up kiddo.
Gary angel devil got back on the forums ban him again. Angel you are so bad at al XD no guild wants you, not even horror lol people left when you joined XDDD HORROR DUDE. Horror is dead, and people left..

Loveshot
03-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Lol dynamite when you said you were going to create a comedy thread in forums... I didn't think you would
be this successful^^. #bluelivesmatter

-Saiyan-

Dynimite
03-15-2017, 10:38 PM
Lol dynamite when you said you were going to create a comedy thread in forums... I didn't think you would
be this successful^^. #bluelivesmatter

-Saiyan-
Amazing huh ^-^

Dynimite
03-15-2017, 10:50 PM
If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

Why do not immerse yourself more in your own class? Read maybe just one more time my first post because you obviously have no gears to do PvP if you're struggling with mediocre rogues and tanks and if you still fail, work with a mindset and if all of this doesn't work just quit playing PvP and do PvE since PvP wouldn't be the place for you because crying doesn't solve anything!

Mages have many options in PvP play what role you want to play and work on it, but if you choose to cry go ahead cry a river you can already see that people are not served by your threads because it is not only unconstructive, but you do not even have the gears for PvP.

Get yourself better gears or just stop crying! And this applies to all blue lives here with a flat @ss with the same problem.

I literally read none of this. You are one mad little boy that hides in a rouges costume. Here I'll say it only reason why you all upset cuz you are scared.. scared you won't be able to one kill folks and scared of real competition. It's all good friend you look beautiful In dresses.. rouges cry the worst with black mascara running down your poor faces. #bluelivesmatter #Rougesaregross XD

Dynimite
03-15-2017, 11:22 PM
If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

This guys the funniest XD.

Piranha
03-16-2017, 01:43 AM
Gary angel devil got back on the forums ban him again. Angel you are so bad at al XD no guild wants you, not even horror lol people left when you joined XDDD HORROR DUDE. Horror is dead, and people left..

It's u who should be ban as youre quite disrespectful in many threads. Giving false accusation too. Whoever that guy is im sure he'd be very hurt if he saw that. What should be done about u rogues is the spawn trapping in pvp which is making a bad experience for other ppl!

Sasamon
03-16-2017, 02:25 AM
I'm rogue
I had Haste
I had Nekro's AA
I had 2k+ DMG
I had "OK stats"
I had green ping

...and I was still getting killed in PvP by Mages and Warriors without half of it!
Item does help? Yes.
But they are nothing without skills...
If you are dying. Probably you don't know how your class works

mrm
03-16-2017, 05:49 AM
I'm rogue
I had Haste
I had Nekro's AA
I had 2k+ DMG
I had "OK stats"
I had green ping

...and I was still getting killed in PvP by Mages and Warriors without half of it!
Item does help? Yes.
If I were you i would take my own advice on the last part...............
and btw try glowstick and hast you'll understand then

Tatman
03-16-2017, 06:45 AM
I support mage demands!

Sasamon
03-16-2017, 07:12 AM
If I were you i would take my own advice on the last part...............
and btw try glowstick and hast you'll understand then
Yeah, I know it and I use to my myself, do you see me asking for buff Rogues or nerf another's class? No. I know its no one fault, only mine and I try get better by myself, not from a (not going to say "cry") post...please.

And ty for the tip, I'm not trying to sounds rude.

Gouiwaa9000
03-16-2017, 07:35 AM
classes are balanced only i dont think sts consideres the fact that like 95% of endgame rouges own a nekro ( maybe they think its rare ? idk only explenation i have to this lol ) .
Why go mage when you can use a class that has better skill damage , less cooldown on skills , more damage , more hp , more armor AND a shield ?
Cuz you get a bunch of super awesome crowd controll skills that dont even work in pvp lol ? or the fact that you get 2 shields and both of them do nothing to save you from getting killed in 1 combo ?

If sts scales rouges stats keeping the 40% damage reduction shield in mind the problem should be solved , tbh a pet like nekro shouldt have been added at all , its like trashing the only advanatge mages had , but since its in the game for almost 3 years and everybody owns one theres nothing we can do about it at this point .

bangke
03-16-2017, 10:35 AM
I wonder there will be a unique class pvp map, and only same class can play there, so we dont have to hurt each other on forum like now.
Peace....

Dont
03-16-2017, 10:52 AM
I'm rogue
I had Haste
I had Nekro's AA
I had 2k+ DMG
I had "OK stats"
I had green ping

Item does help? Yes.
You just dont know play, lel.

Dont
03-16-2017, 10:57 AM
classes are balanced only i dont think sts consideres the fact that like 95% of endgame rouges own a nekro ( maybe they think its rare ? idk only explenation i have to this lol ) .
Why go mage when you can use a class that has better skill damage , less cooldown on skills , more damage , more hp , more armor AND a shield ?
Cuz you get a bunch of super awesome crowd controll skills that dont even work in pvp lol ? or the fact that you get 2 shields and both of them do nothing to save you from getting killed in 1 combo ?

If sts scales rouges stats keeping the 40% damage reduction shield in mind the problem should be solved , tbh a pet like nekro shouldt have been added at all , its like trashing the only advanatge mages had , but since its in the game for almost 3 years and everybody owns one theres nothing we can do about it at this point .
There's a good one, why is the majority playing rogue? I know a lot of people who have changed mage to rogue this season, but keep up the arguments, it's always good to hear different opinions and explanations.

Sasamon
03-16-2017, 05:04 PM
You just dont know play, lel.
Exactly like the creator of this thread...did you read the whole post?

Enviado de meu SK352 usando Tapatalk

Dont
03-16-2017, 05:18 PM
Exactly like the creator of this thread...did you read the whole post?

No, he play pvp, you are pve, we know who Sasamon in game, check your kdr pvp, you dont play pvp, none problem with it...you are free to play what you like.

Sasamon
03-16-2017, 06:18 PM
No, he play pvp, you are pve, we know who Sasamon in game, check your kdr pvp, you dont play pvp, none problem with it...you are free to play what you like.
So ur telling me that mages really need a buff?

Obvioulsy I'm pve, as you can see in my sig

Usix
03-16-2017, 07:56 PM
yay dramas, i love hearing dramas

Bananaaaaaaaaaa
03-16-2017, 11:00 PM
well it is a role play game dude
mages= give mana
tank= tank lol
rogues= deal damage

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Dont
03-16-2017, 11:21 PM
So ur telling me that mages really need a buff?

Obvioulsy I'm pve, as you can see in my sig

Read again about what the post says.

Froze.Exe
03-17-2017, 02:18 AM
Yould be ok

SkipperSkinner
03-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Yould be ok

159608 eleven characters

Dynimite
03-17-2017, 01:01 PM
I don't remember if shield got upgraded but I do know rouges had nox and their shield upgraded cuz of all the complaints (I helped) last season. We don't need a power buff. Again id like to see a post from devs that's saying, hey we are looking into mages to see if something's wrong just one time.. they have done this for rouges and tanks publicly and posted on fourms.. just want the same treatment for my class. #BLUELIVESMATTERMOVEMENT

Alwarez
03-17-2017, 01:30 PM
I don't remember if shield got upgraded but I do know rouges had nox and their shield upgraded cuz of all the complaints (I helped) last season. We don't need a power buff. Again id like to see a post from devs that's saying, hey we are looking into mages to see if something's wrong just one time.. they have done this for rouges and tanks publicly and posted on fourms.. just want the same treatment for my class. #BLUELIVESMATTERMOVEMENT

Nox uphraded? When? Do you mean that useless mastery? (that mastery is best one rogue has, though)

Sariita
03-18-2017, 03:19 PM
Actually, shield DID got buffed with the stun inmunity, but it was seriously needed back in the day. Mages back then were stunned and truly combo'd through shield, which was ridiculous.

Back on topic:
I don't know how is endgame these days since I haven't capped in a few years now, but if there is a mage buff STS should make it so that mages in mid-levels don't get too op or they'll be promoting mage stacks in mid/high twink levels again imo.

Yes, I'm a rogue if it wasn't clear enough already lol.

Starsinsky
03-19-2017, 06:46 AM
blue lives matter

Earlingstad
03-19-2017, 06:55 AM
For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

DYNIMITE

Advocating and petitioning and lobbying for something is organized crime :P. "Forcing" STS to do something is worse. SMH, well get a speed set and run before shield goes down. There is no problem with any class atm.

Magemagix
03-19-2017, 07:47 AM

DYNIMITE

Imo its best to jst have a haste set nd run when ur shield is down.

Mages were always meant to be farmed by rogues. Thats hw the game is designed.

Tank kill rogue, rogue kill mage, mage kill tank

To counter a geared rogue u need better stats that the rogue accoding to the above design.

Also mages r more of a clash player. They were nvr meant to be op in 1vs1. Thats a rogues work to be op in 1vs1.

Atm imo endgame is pretty balanced with each class with its pros nd cons. Each have a task to do in pvp.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
03-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Papa g baptize this post free of the drama!

Dont
03-20-2017, 10:11 PM
Advocating and petitioning and lobbying for something is organized crime :P. "Forcing" STS to do something is worse. SMH, well get a speed set and run before shield goes down. There is no problem with any class atm.
We talk about level Cap, no about 10-20 level twinks bro.

Earlingstad
03-21-2017, 02:06 PM
We talk about level Cap, no about 10-20 level twinks bro.

My twinks are funded by my level cap character. I know what we are talking about. All the classes are doing what they should do in a team game. The devs struck the right balance after a long cycle of nerfs and buffs. No more please.

Dynimite
03-21-2017, 03:43 PM
All I see is fear in your eyes. Rouges in this game love to keep us down cuz they love to abuse us.. it gets ignored and they like it that way.. I hope devs reads all this.. bunch of haters in pretty dresses

Dont
03-21-2017, 03:43 PM
My twinks are funded by my level cap character. I know what we are talking about. All the classes are doing what they should do in a team game. The devs struck the right balance after a long cycle of nerfs and buffs. No more please.
This is your opinion, do not try to force us to accept, respect ours and respect yours, if you have any arguments just leave your point of view.

xtian02
03-21-2017, 09:39 PM
I know right.