PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard

lucaskane2480
03-15-2017, 02:51 AM
Caught this player botting in graveyard today.. Really sad to know there's people doing this to get something that takes a while to achieve and they get it with no effort at all. Spacetime do something!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ov4fXe9P20E

Iplo
03-15-2017, 04:21 AM
He may lag and be invisible where the enemies are at.
Or he is just botting.
Let the ban hammer swing.

lucaskane2480
03-15-2017, 04:29 AM
He may lag and be invisible where the enemies are at.
Or he is just botting.
Let the ban hammer swing. true.. he didnt look like he was lagging, not sure.

lucaskane2480
03-15-2017, 04:31 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ov4fXe9P20E to the person who said they couldn't view link!

Iplo
03-15-2017, 05:04 AM
true.. he didnt look like he was lagging, not sure.
But sometimes if someone is lagging, his character may stay in one place but he is still killing the enemies by being invisible.

Daehanie
03-15-2017, 11:45 AM
Errrrrr.. Thats not botting when his pet is not with him.. Its lag bro.. Try look for his pet.. Attacking mobs and he is trying to clear mob while u keep "taking care" of him 😉😉

ujangkampak
03-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Look hes got Nekro aa shield :frog: but didnt see nekro cast the aa along the video.
I think its a lag.. Character just stay in one place, actually he still run and attacking but invisible in your screen. Hehe. .
U know graveyard is random dugeon system. So the botters cant set movement coz its always different maps when repeating :banana:
anyway, ur character is looking good :frog:

lucaskane2480
03-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Errrrrr.. Thats not botting when his pet is not with him.. Its lag bro.. Try look for his pet.. Attacking mobs and he is trying to clear mob while u keep "taking care" of him 😉😉 but he wasn't up front with us killing mobs.. that's why i went back to see what he was doing lol

03-15-2017, 02:00 PM
If that was bottling then almost all the rouges that have lagged will have to be banned since this only happens to rouges when their ping is high. Mods should close this thread since the OP clearly is jumping into accusations without knowing much.

Eagle Eye229
03-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Try using heal or some kind of buff next to where his avatar is, prolly won't process,I assume its lag.

Happens to me sometimes,seeing people "stuck", where im trying to heal two invisible people running with me as there avatar is stuck way back.seems to happen to only rogues and warriors,never seen a stuck mage :o

MasterP
03-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Definitely lag. Happens time and time again. As many say the pet isn't there. Its up front with the rest of the team, because thats where the rogue is, but the character is stuck down at the bottom of the map. Rogue is just invisible but with the team. Dont get people intro trouble for no reason :)

Java
03-16-2017, 02:56 AM
Definitely lag. Happens time and time again. As many say the pet isn't there. Its up front with the rest of the team, because thats where the rogue is, but the character is stuck down at the bottom of the map. Rogue is just invisible but with the team. Dont get people intro trouble for no reason :)
Rogues go invisible quite often...it's our super secret power. [emoji6]

Ticklish
03-16-2017, 08:19 AM
That screen lag happens to me all the time. I don't see some teammates but I can see their SSS out of nowhere. The next time I see them, it's a pierce or SS passing through walls. :) I try to catch myself before getting pissed when I think a player isn't spamming skills with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk