PDA

View Full Version : 2017-03-15 Content Update (225222)

TzatOps
03-15-2017, 02:20 PM
+ Sin Patty's Envy headwear gives you glowing green 'Irish Eyes!'
+ Full Sin Patty's Envy outfit gives you a mystical green particle!
+ All Sin Patty's Event bosses now have a chance to drop ALL of the Sin Patty's loot!
+ Increased the spawn rate for "Patty O'Meara" - the premier boss of this year's Sin Patty event.
+ NEW Event Item! Hunt for the "Green Ghost" vanity pet in Sin Patty's bar!
+ Reduced the frequency of Lemuel's self-heal.
+ Fixed an issue where the "Patty O'Meara" achievement would not be granted.

japan
03-15-2017, 02:49 PM
There is a problem with this update
The regular ghost pet is now also green
Its supposed to be white but now both "The Green Ghost" and "The Ghost" are green

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-15-2017, 02:53 PM
We will get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!

japan
03-15-2017, 02:56 PM
Thanks
Also could you make the particles on the Sin Patty's Envy Outfit a bit brighter they're kind of hard to see

Tinkerbelldoll
03-15-2017, 03:41 PM

Hey cinco can you guys add a green version of the flat iron hair from mortuary? :D we got red and pink for valentines sooo can we get green :D for st pattys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
03-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Hey Cinco! Thanks for the updates. They are amazing!
I have a suggestion if you'd guys make it possible myself a lot of others who have the St. Patrick set will be super happy!
Is it possible to have some effect on the exilir sets? It already has a green color exilir but no actual exilir on it. I'd love to have some speed effect with it, or something similar to the ones we get from bars.

japan
03-15-2017, 05:42 PM
Hey Cinco! Thanks for the updates. They are amazing!
I have a suggestion if you'd guys make it possible myself a lot of others who have the St. Patrick set will be super happy!
Is it possible to have some effect on the exilir sets? It already has a green color exilir but no actual exilir on it. I'd love to have some speed effect with it, or something similar to the ones we get from bars.
I don't think that would be fair but I think that they should make the outfit's particles brighter so it stands out more

Bigbabysweets
03-15-2017, 08:17 PM
When does this event end

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

themythrise
03-15-2017, 11:15 PM
+ Sin Patty's Envy headwear gives you glowing green 'Irish Eyes!'
+ Full Sin Patty's Envy outfit gives you a mystical green particle!
+ All Sin Patty's Event bosses now have a chance to drop ALL of the Sin Patty's loot!
+ Increased the spawn rate for "Patty O'Meara" - the premier boss of this year's Sin Patty event.
+ NEW Event Item! Hunt for the "Green Ghost" vanity pet in Sin Patty's bar!
+ Reduced the frequency of Lemuel's self-heal.
+ Fixed an issue where the "Patty O'Meara" achievement would not be granted.
New updates didn't reduce drop rates. The drop rates in Sin's Patty bar is insanely high. I attached screenshot of sinful jewel dropping. Plz rectify it asap. There is fixed drop of green band, green envy glasses from each ghost spawn in the bar. Now sinful luck gem dropping very high.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170316/66958850ed45f84feb370dcf43404040.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bigbabysweets
03-16-2017, 01:28 AM
Is this for real I missed my drop it's pantshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170316/eccc97336da6abfc33539c1fa8bd642c.jpg because it went out side the wall WTF I don't get my pants now

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

Drakonic
03-16-2017, 02:04 AM
Hello Cinco. Please can you make it available to purchase gems level 41 for the people who haven't yet reached 41. I have platinum on my account and I want to buy level 41 relic gems but I need to keep my level on low if possible.

japan
03-16-2017, 10:37 AM
Hello Cinco. Please can you make it available to purchase gems level 41 for the people who haven't yet reached 41. I have platinum on my account and I want to buy level 41 relic gems but I need to keep my level on low if possible.
Only level 41 players can buy these items
It makes them more rare
Just create another character and level to 41

BubbleHero
03-17-2017, 05:40 AM
This is the best event for past two or three years! Thanks you guys! But I have one important question. Is there any chance that Helix Kriegberg Axes will be as something unique and you'll not add them again?