View Full Version : 2017-03-15 Content Update (225242)

TzatOps
03-15-2017, 03:12 PM
+ Fix the appearance of the original "Ghost" pet.

Tinkerbelldoll
03-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Can we get GREEN hair ? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
03-15-2017, 03:22 PM
Can we get GREEN hair from the flat iron style? :D we got red and pink for valentines so can we get green for st patricks ? :D

BubbleHero
03-16-2017, 04:38 AM
I think that's a little bit bad, that all new vanities have so high drop rate now. It was really interesting at first, before update. I farmed about 3 days like crazy, it was really interesting to drop something and then merch. Now when everyone can get everything in few minutes - everythink is so cheap and there's no reason to farm especially for old players. Yeah, new players who just started - can get something new, can farm with interest. But there's no any motivation to farm for old players cause they have enough money to buy all the sets at once.

IMHO, better to add few vanities or even full sets that can be farmed, but really hard. It would give interest and motivation to all players, not only new... Please, think about that. Cause a day ago I had motivation to farm, you gain my interest in this game back. And what's now? I don't have any reason to continue farm...

P.S. Also maybe u can add some effect to Petrified Gem?

Mezderak
03-20-2017, 10:05 AM
+ Fix the appearance of the original "Ghost" pet.
The ghost shows as green still any chance on collaboration please..thank you!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

japan
03-20-2017, 11:27 AM
The ghost shows as green still any chance on collaboration please..thank you!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
Yes the regular Ghost has reverted back to green again

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-20-2017, 12:56 PM
Ghost visuals will be fixed! Thank you :-)

missreckless
06-28-2017, 05:31 AM
Is the summer solstice event happening i really hope it does dl has been eventless for a few months now:/ Helix axe 41 are a really awesome idea and fire star 41 is this idea coming to light or just rumours? Hope its not would be disappointing for everyone to be so excited for something that wouldnt happen. My friend also requested a red glass mask and orange glassmask from the vendor store. Its a really good idea. Could the flat iron green hair please be brought back aswell ive had many people tell me they want it back. Many thanks Rachel:)

missreckless
06-30-2017, 01:46 AM
Satias drop rate is rare and hard enough as it Is I think that would be a terrible idea my boyfriend farms satia every night and all gets energy.