PDA

View Full Version : Tradeable plat

slamm3dsoc13ty
03-16-2017, 01:55 AM
Now i know youre all thinking im crazy. The way i think would work best would be to only trade minimum of 50 plat. This would prevent people from making random accounts to just get the free 10 plat that you get when you make a new account. This would make some people buy plat just to make gold. Kill some of the black market for those who trade gold for real life cash to buy plat. I think this would be awesome. Leave your comments down below :D

yannjoel
03-16-2017, 04:48 AM
An other posibility would be to purchase something like tradeable plat packs for real money which will give you the purchased plat as soon as u open them

Waug
03-16-2017, 08:28 AM
No worries, sts is learning from these experiences, I heard plat is tradabalr on AL, and when they will make a new mmorpg, bam the all these system including trade would be flawless and will far from any other mobile mmorpg, already is)

yannjoel
03-16-2017, 12:40 PM
No worries, sts is learning from these experiences, I heard plat is tradabalr on AL, and when they will make a new mmorpg, bam the all these system including trade would be flawless and will far from any other mobile mmorpg, already is)

I still hope to get a PL2. I just love the way how the skill works and the rotateable view

Bazinga!
03-18-2017, 02:52 AM
It isn't that difficult to get 40 more plat for quite a few people. This restriction would just make things worse. From what I gathered from you post, the aim of making plat trade-able is to completely shut down the black market. This would come with some costs as well though. It's technically making the whole game free.

The black market exists because people want to obtain things that they cannot by other means. Instead of making plat trade-able, you could make everything bought with plat trade-able. This would eliminate the possibility of misusing platinum, and also it would shut down the black market. This is why I suggested making elixirs trade-able.

The other option is to remove all ways of getting plat for free, i.e. free offers, complimentary plat for a new account, and making plat trade-able directly.

The third option is to allow the black market, which some popular games do. But since history shows that STS is hell bent on restricting out-of-game trades, I don't see this happening.

Just my thoughts on this topic.

Communion
03-18-2017, 07:34 AM

AHHH nooo I want PL only! ;-;

It's already too late tho D:

Teo4evrLegend
05-07-2017, 02:44 AM
I guess this is a good idea because i aint allowed to buy plat with real money . Trading platinum would be really cool....

HotDiggityDog
05-07-2017, 08:38 AM
I'd buy platinum just to sell it to earn gold , thinking about trying arcane legends to see if its true you can trade platinum there

Dextrotrix
12-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Tradable currency would be a good idea for sure.