PDA

View Full Version : 2017-03-16 Content Update (225341)

Futumsh
03-16-2017, 02:34 PM
+ Sin Patty's Envy gets a much more distinctive visual effect!
+ By request: Sin Patty's Green Flatiron hairstyle now available in the Mortuary!
+ Also by request: Reduced the drop chance for the new Level 41 Sinful Luck bloodstone.
+ As a result: you are now able to loot Level 41 weapons and gems from Sin Patty bosses!
+ These items (and all others in the game) can now also be traded.

Drakonic
03-16-2017, 03:05 PM
Thank you so so so much but please can you make it available for people under level 41 to purchase level 41 relic gems from the hotel? I prefer to keep my character on low level for the pvp.

japan
03-16-2017, 04:10 PM
Level 41 relic weapons or just regular legendaries/commons?
Also are all weapons and gems tradable now

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

japan
03-16-2017, 04:37 PM
Also could you guys please add a dodge effect to the 'Sinful Luck Bloodgem'
Currently there are only 4 gems that give a dodge increase
These four gems are all level 31 form gems and pvp players rely on them
Since this is a "lucky" gem, a dodge effect would be nice and could give pvp players a better way to play
Or you could create new form relic gems in a future update

Adamizsilly
03-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Can you guys make green bats? You guys did green ghost. There is already three color bats;black,white and gold. It'd be cool to have green bats especially due to St. Patrick event.

Tinkerbelldoll
03-16-2017, 09:45 PM
Thanks ! You guys are awesome for listening to us :D

But is it possible for you guys to free up some old names that belonged to inactive accounts ? Very difficult to find a name to use when they are all taken :/

Also can you guys make helix axes and firestar gem droppable ?

Otherwise thank you guys :) we have best mods ever :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

japan
03-16-2017, 09:47 PM

They should not make these items lootable to keep their rarity
They are from the original Dark Legends players
It wouldn't be fair to the players who have kept them for years if we just make them droppable

Thanks for this update sts

Tinkerbelldoll
03-17-2017, 01:53 AM
They should not make these items lootable to keep their rarity
They are from the original Dark Legends players
It wouldn't be fair to the players who have kept them for years if we just make them droppable

Thanks for this update sts

They already brought back the dark crusader , blood drac, etc so it would make no difference. I say they bring them back like everything else to give people a chance to get them.

japan
03-17-2017, 02:06 AM
They already brought back the dark crusader , blood drac, etc so it would make no difference. I say they bring them back like everything else to give people a chance to get them.

Kriegberg Helix of Invasion is from the old level cap
Solstice Fire Star/Jewels are from an event where players had to work for their gem
They put effort into getting these items
Its not the same as the other vanity - dark crusader, druidic, bounty hunter,
bloody dracula
Which they could just buy for platinum

Also people do have a chance to get them, just buy them from players

themythrise
03-17-2017, 04:17 AM
+ By request: Sin Patty's Green Flatiron hairstyle now available in the Mortuary!
+ Also by request: Reduced the drop chance for the new Level 41 Sinful Luck bloodstone.
+ As a result: you are now able to loot Level 41 weapons and gems from Sin Patty bosses!
Awesome update!!! Now onwards there would be no trading accounts happens. Thank you STS.

Please bring back solitice event gems and Krieg helix weapon. You can make newer variants to those elixir gems and helix gems by adding speed, extra dodge, etc.

Why don't you add Poison particle effects to gorgoyle axes as it's description states that chance to knock down with poision

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
03-17-2017, 05:59 AM
please bring back solitice event gems and krieg helix weapon because those are almost useless as they are for low levels . we need them for lvl 41 and that would be awesome :)

by the way , THANKS FOR THE AWESOME UPDATE

BubbleHero
03-17-2017, 07:02 AM
No way, stupidest idea... Without any respect to old players!

Wontwang
03-17-2017, 07:03 AM
If I knew glacials would ever be lootable, I would have never ever bought the glacial pack. But on the bright side, the other weapons are lootable. And I agree with bringing back the solstice gem amd helix axes, theyre literally np use for low levels. Could you make a 41 version. By the way keep up the good work sts, just maybe in the future updates, make a few items rare to drop?

themythrise
03-17-2017, 07:24 AM
No way, stupidest idea... Without any respect to old players!
Is Kriegberg Helix is respect for old player?

themythrise
03-17-2017, 07:29 AM
If I knew glacials would ever be lootable, I would have never ever bought the glacial pack. But on the bright side, the other weapons are lootable. And I agree with bringing back the solstice gem amd helix axes, theyre literally np use for low levels. Could you make a 41 version. By the way keep up the good work sts, just maybe in the future updates, make a few items rare to drop?
Yes. I agree indeed

Hotfuzz
03-17-2017, 08:20 AM
Its so hard to get plat weapons i have been farming for 8 hours and nothing please increase the drop rate of plat weapons most of the people have dropped so much stuff already i need to get one glacial before event ends

BubbleHero
03-17-2017, 10:15 AM
Imagine you've been playing since 2012 and you got Kriegberg Axes when reached 26 level, then level cap was raised and every spent in game year you feel special, cause you are one of old players who still playing and it's your gift from sts. It's something that shows others that you're playing many years. And now imagine if those axes will be returned into game and every new player will have them, even better.... I'm proud of myself that I'm old player and I like that sts respect that and keep something unique through years. Just imagine how all old players will feel is they'll loose all this. I'm just ask a little bit respect to all old players who still is playing, who remember all, who gone through hard times when there were no new updates... Don't steal this feeling from us. Just don't do that.... There should be just a little bit respect, that's all I'm asking.

japan
03-17-2017, 11:41 AM
Imagine you've been playing since 2012 and you got Kriegberg Axes when reached 26 level, then level cap was raised and every spent in game year you feel special, cause you are one of old players who still playing and it's your gift from sts. It's something that shows others that you're playing many years. And now imagine if those axes will be returned into game and every new player will have them, even better.... I'm proud of myself that I'm old player and I like that sts respect that and keep something unique through years. Just imagine how all old players will feel is they'll loose all this. I'm just ask a little bit respect to all old players who still is playing, who remember all, who gone through hard times when there were no new updates... Don't steal this feeling from us. Just don't do that.... There should be just a little bit respect, that's all I'm asking.
I agree it's not fair for old players

Adamizsilly
03-17-2017, 12:59 PM
EBT and BVH were very rare before they brought it back, even more rare than helix axes. they should bring it back and make it same as the gems that drop in hotel room. farmable for players or for plat value in hotel lobby.

japan
03-17-2017, 01:13 PM
EBT and BVH were very rare before they brought it back, even more rare than helix axes. they should bring it back and make it same as the gems that drop in hotel room. farmable for players or for plat value in hotel lobby.

Black Vampire Heart and Elder Blood Tear were bought with gold
They aren't the same as the Kriegberg Helix weapon and the Solstice Fire Star/Jewel
They shouldn't bring back the Kriegberg Helix weapon or the Solstice Fire Star/Jewel maybe they could add a new variation for players with different colors but not these original ones
Wouldnt be fair to the players who have kept them for years
If you want to get these items, buy them from players but I suggest that sts not add these items back into the game as loot
Maybe for a future summer update they could release a new variation of both items

Tinkerbelldoll
03-17-2017, 02:31 PM
Black Vampire Heart and Elder Blood Tear were bought with gold
They aren't the same as the Kriegberg Helix weapon and the Solstice Fire Star/Jewel
They shouldn't bring back the Kriegberg Helix weapon or the Solstice Fire Star/Jewel maybe they could add a new variation for players with different colors but not these original ones
Wouldnt be fair to the players who have kept them for years
If you want to get these items, buy them from players but I suggest that sts not add these items back into the game as loot
Maybe for a future summer update they could release a new variation of both items

BVH and EBT were farmed. There was only about 5 in entire game and people farmed to try and get one. They were far more rarer than any other item
In game and they still brought them back so bringing back helix or solstice fire gem would make no difference.

japan
03-17-2017, 02:49 PM
BVH and EBT were farmed. There was only about 5 in entire game and people farmed to try and get one. They were far more rarer than any other item
In game and they still brought them back so bringing back helix or solstice fire gem would make no difference.

Black Vampire Heart and Elder Blood Tear were sold in the auction by the devs. Regardless, its not the same
Dont bring back Kriegberg Helix and Solstice Fire Star/Jewel
Its unfair for old players who have kept them
If you want your own, buy them from a player

Wontwang
03-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Even tho the bvh and ebt were only limited and sold in auc, at that time, making gold was very very hard. Only the top players at that time could afford it like Judgement & Siri. We want level 41 axes not 26, no use for such low level item but just to "look" good.

japan
03-17-2017, 05:42 PM
Even tho the bvh and ebt were only limited and sold in auc, at that time, making gold was very very hard. Only the top players at that time could afford it like Judgement & Siri. We want level 41 axes not 26, no use for such low level item but just to "look" good.
Right
They should introduce new relic kriegberg axes for 500 platinum level 41 in a future update
The current ones should not be added as loot

Wontwang
03-17-2017, 06:04 PM
Right
They should introduce new relic kriegberg axes for 500 platinum level 41 in a future update
The current ones should not be added as loot

Yeah thats a good idea, I understand about the whole old players achievement and keeping it til now. But if they make it 500 plat, I just hope they won't make it lootable just like what happen to the glacials! Or if it does become lootable, at least make it rare to drop....

Tinkerbelldoll
03-17-2017, 08:37 PM
Can you guys add that new face cara macaan has ?

themythrise
03-18-2017, 12:16 AM
Yes.. they should bring back those krieg helix and solstice fire gems.

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day .still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But ghost spawns in bar drops those at least green weapons and gems. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard in the bar. Please rectify it.

themythrise
03-18-2017, 12:21 AM
Yes..at least they could bring back those krieg helix and solstice fire gems level 41 for platinum in future event.

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day. still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But ghost spawns in bar drops those at least green weapons and gems. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard in the bar. Please rectify it.

themythrise
03-18-2017, 12:25 AM
Yes..at least they could bring back those krieg helix and solstice fire gems level 41 for platinum in future event.

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day. still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But white ghost spawns in bar drops better loot compared to Patty boss. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare loot? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard compared to vanities in the bar. Please rectify it.

japan
03-18-2017, 01:00 AM

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day. still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But white ghost spawns in bar drops better loot compared to Patty boss. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare loot? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard compared to vanities in the bar. Please rectify it.

You posted the same thing three times..
Weapons and gems in Sin Patty's are not too hard to find
I found all the weapons in a couple of hours
This event is good as it is

gggy
03-18-2017, 05:35 AM

I just bought the Sin Patty outfit ^_^ PLATINUM BUYER like me is having fun.. Thank you Cinco! I hope more added drops by the end of the event, preferably the Solstice and Helix Axes. Take My Money!

Hotfuzz
03-18-2017, 06:55 AM
Hey we had enough axes already we want relic swords now something different and would be fun in pvp too and it would be better if the relic swords have effects on it as glacials or like electric affects on electric headsmen who's with me on this?

japan
03-18-2017, 05:38 PM
Hey we had enough axes already we want relic swords now something different and would be fun in pvp too and it would be better if the relic swords have effects on it as glacials or like electric affects on electric headsmen who's with me on this?
I agree

Dollarr
03-19-2017, 12:41 AM
Thanks ! You guys are awesome for listening to us :D

But is it possible for you guys to free up some old names that belonged to inactive accounts ? Very difficult to find a name to use when they are all taken :/

Otherwise thank you guys :) we have best mods ever :D

I totally agree to make Kriegberg axes and solstice fire star gem as drop cuz those two are the only items not available as drop or in store , will be waiting for cinco's response about this and as well as adding a map would be better to make traveling in DL much easier

japan
03-19-2017, 02:22 AM
I totally agree to make Kriegberg axes and solstice fire star gem as drop cuz those two are the only items not available as drop or in store , will be waiting for cinco's response about this and as well as adding a map would be better to make traveling in DL much easier
Kriegberg Axes and Solstice Gems should not be added as loot.
This event is probably over soon anyways and adding things now would be pointless

Go to settings and enable "mini map".

Dollarr
03-19-2017, 02:27 AM
This event is probably over soon anyways and adding things now would be pointless

Haven't you noticed when I said " Travelling " ? I did not say " Finding Path " . I have been playing DL from a long time mate , ik where mini map is and what to use it for .

A World map like in AL where you can " TRAVEL " to missions / vampire streets .

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk

japan
03-19-2017, 02:33 AM
Haven't you noticed when I said " Travelling " ? I did not say " Finding Path " . I have been playing DL from a long time mate , ik where mini map is and what to use it for .

A World map like in AL where you can " TRAVEL " to missions / vampire streets .

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk
There is no need for this type of map, Dark Legends is small.
Thanks for your suggestion

gggy
03-19-2017, 03:26 AM

It is still worth it even to make them drop for the last 2 days of the event. Cinco please hear us!

doomdoomdoom
03-19-2017, 06:12 AM
Kriegberg Helix was reward for our reaching level cap 26. I don't think any level cap rewards should be brought back.

I don't mind seeing old vanities or gems return. In fact, I am happy cuz I have a lot of friends that get a chance to loot or buy them for the first time. But a level cap reward should be special.

Deathxforce
03-19-2017, 08:04 AM
Now that everyone is giving there suggestions and you're listening to them. Why not fix the amount of gold you can purchase. You currently have 400plat for 220k gold. Which I find that unfair. The gold max was brought up to 99m. Most of the things that are being sold are 10m 15m. You can't even buy anything good With 220k. Make it like 500plat for 20m or something like that.but at the end you have the last word. But not everyone has the time to farm 24/7 or make 35 alts so they can earn more gold. Thank you.

themythrise
03-19-2017, 09:12 AM
You posted the same thing three times..
Weapons and gems in Sin Patty's are not too hard to find
I found all the weapons in a couple of hours
This event is good as it is

Only u got doesn't mean every one got it in couple of hours. Ask players around you. You will come to know. 95% loot from bar is always vanities compared to weapons and gems. And Patty boss is rare as they mentioned but he isn't rare and drops always vanities. That's the issue!!!

Mezderak
03-19-2017, 09:06 PM
Are the (41) weapons and gems still gonna be lootable after event is over and are you gonna have more free plat option . great event sts and make more pets like the lucky wisp that has %2 luck maybe another color of bats with % of defense or a abother ghost with % of health.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

japan
03-20-2017, 04:28 AM
Will Sin Patty's Green Flat Iron be removed once the event is over or will it stay?

Also please add new faces for our characters, we have 37 hairstyles (38 for females) but only 5 faces (6 for females)

gggy
03-20-2017, 04:53 AM

Event is almost over... still hoping for Solstice/Helix Axes to drop.

~~ Many others including ME bought 36 plat gems which later on had another level cap 41 with relic gems lootable.

~~ I personally bought plat vanity (e.g. GREEN GLASSMASK) unfortunately now can be looted.

Looking forward to cover up some loss.

Uber Lycan
03-20-2017, 05:55 AM
I agree...a new weapon maybe as lvl cap prize for next update would be nice instead of these recycled pets and also a new gem for an event that has speed boost that can only be earned and not just paid for would give us more reason to play I think

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk