PDA

View Full Version : Platinum offers

shadowronn
03-17-2017, 12:48 AM
I wanted to start doing plat offer since it's double now and many ppl told that the offers don't work so wanted to know which are the best offers to do and which all work.

PS I'm still in school so credit cards etc. I just can't do, and I play on Samsung S4 and PC so offers for these I will most prolly do.

Tysvm in advance guys

Iplo
03-17-2017, 01:44 AM
All the offers are absolutely bs

Hail
03-17-2017, 06:13 AM
Email the provider, I have always been given my platinum (except from Tapjoy those greedy such and suches), I honestly only go for the large paying offers. #SizeMatters (I had to!)

shadowronn
03-17-2017, 09:45 AM
Email the provider, I have always been given my platinum (except from Tapjoy those greedy such and suches), I honestly only go for the large paying offers. #SizeMatters (I had to!)
Pardon, but I did not get that Shud I email them after doing the offer? Or Shud I email and ask them which offers work.

Hail
03-17-2017, 09:50 AM
Pardon, but I did not get that Shud I email them after doing the offer? Or Shud I email and ask them which offers work.

Email them if you do not receive the platinum after installing and running the apps. You will then get an automatic reply asking for proof (e.g. a screenshot of you running the app, showing the level of your stronghold, etc), after you show them the required screenshot, you should get a reply within 1-2 days along with your platinum if all goes well.

shadowronn
03-18-2017, 12:34 AM
Email them if you do not receive the platinum after installing and running the apps. You will then get an automatic reply asking for proof (e.g. a screenshot of you running the app, showing the level of your stronghold, etc), after you show them the required screenshot, you should get a reply within 1-2 days along with your platinum if all goes well.

ah ty, can u name a few offers that pay well xD

Circulatory
03-18-2017, 01:00 AM
Same here e,e

Hail
03-18-2017, 02:14 AM
ah ty, can u name a few offers that pay well xD

Game of War and Mobile Strike pay out well. Not sure about anything else.

Starsinsky
03-19-2017, 05:51 AM
yes what hail above said...those 2 r good