PDA

View Full Version : Futur expansion idea SKY THEME / ISLAND

epicrrr
03-17-2017, 04:43 AM
A floating sky island above the seas of pradise islands suddenly appears after too much excess magic openning portals by ursoths and co causes a rift big enough for a chunk Notts floating island to pass through. After the elders appraisal Horin declares that the newly appeared island contains the Notts mythical kingdom of old before darkness and wrath of inan'esh consume the Notts homeland.

With much persuasion from cities ruler the Nott race finally relents to sharing their technology/magic empowering the "wings" equipment enabling adventurers and arlorians to soar the skies. Thus the great exploration quest begins. Horins warned that the magic embued in the wings can only be used in Notts homeland.

____

Anyway since we know the STS uses a powerful game engine, it is very likely that they can produce a map with cloudy or sky-ish or transparent map that gives us the illusion of floating/gliding or flying as we walk and explore the maps.

Darthalph
03-17-2017, 05:24 AM
Isn't nott homeland keyles

Hail
03-22-2017, 10:45 PM
Seems like a cool idea, I was thinking about this a few days ago and I wouldn't hate an idea where we revisited another part of the DC/Kraken/Nordr maps with a whole new bad guy, and buffed up enemies. I really miss the great story line AL had in the past, these days I am not really feeling it.

Also I have to mention, I am sick of these 'indoor' maps, (caves and ruins and citadels) I just want one that is set outside like Kraken.

Vvildfire
03-23-2017, 07:26 AM
Also I have to mention, I am sick of these 'indoor' maps, (caves and ruins and citadels) I just want one that is set outside like Kraken.

I couldn't agree more! I want to see more colorful and open air areas *-*

Kakashis
03-24-2017, 10:10 AM
Bracken Ridge and rooks nest are kind of like islands in the sky!

Kenzou
03-24-2017, 12:06 PM
I love this idea!
#ibelieveicanfly

Refit
05-02-2017, 08:38 AM
+1 .. good thinking