PDA

View Full Version : Giving Gold Without Trading

Kurvy
03-17-2017, 09:38 AM
It would be cool if we could give gold without having to trade. Like we can do with items. Click on the person and type in gold amount you would like to give. Just an idea :D

Superswice
03-17-2017, 01:10 PM
Nah, then what would be the purpose of trading for!?

Kurvy
03-17-2017, 02:35 PM
Lol you trade so you can give items at the same time. So no one gets "scammed"

Vigilante
03-17-2017, 04:22 PM
It would be cool if we could give gold without having to trade. Like we can do with items. Click on the person and type in gold amount you would like to give. Just an idea :D

The worst senerio you could get is giving gold to a wrong person. I dont think its 'worth' to have this idea- this is my opinion I wanted to spit out. No hard feelings, other may like it, but I just dont see the point of it.

Kurvy
03-17-2017, 06:34 PM
The worst senerio you could get is giving gold to a wrong person. I dont think its 'worth' to have this idea- this is my opinion I wanted to spit out. No hard feelings, other may like it, but I just dont see the point of it. giving items and giving gold would be done the same way, I've never given items to the wrong person. Wouldn't change for gold.

Communion
03-18-2017, 06:51 AM

Just clearing this up for you guys.

Lol you trade so you can give items at the same time. So no one gets "scammed"... did you think that one through lol?

Superswice meant, if you can give gold to players without trading, then what would be the purpose of trading?
You could say he meant it in a sacastic way.

This post seems useless, but it looked as though you didn't get his perspective.