PDA

View Full Version : Regarding The New Update

Patricia Nicolle
03-17-2017, 03:42 PM
Seriously, what would a 1-2K difference would make in the game!

First the hat is worth 250 platinums!! and Lucky Bones Rarely Spawns!!!

Second he drops only 2.5k gold in the new update, I mean seriously! You would like us to spend 250 platinums for a hat that is not worth it!!! Cause the skeleton only drop a small crap of gold!

I suggest that you should revised this! like how about making the skeleton drops 50k-100k of gold since the hat is worth 250 platinums, the skeleton rarely spawns, and that the event last only for 3 days!

Not being rude or anything but to be honest not only me is pissed but most of the PL players too.

Thanks
-Patricia

Superswice
03-17-2017, 03:48 PM
I agree and maybe also try suggesting that if they can not fix it maybe they should bring our platinums back and that we will give them their hat back to be fair.

Cinco
03-17-2017, 03:56 PM
The update did the following:

- The 250 Gold drop became the 2500 Gold drop you seem to think is the ONLY one now.
- The 500 Gold drop became the new 5000 drop...
- The useless 1000 Gold was transformed into the less-insulting 10,000 Gold award.
... and it goes on like this to a cap of 50,000 Gold.

Have a good weekend. :-|

Vigilante
03-17-2017, 04:18 PM
Seriously, what would a 1-2K difference would make in the game!

First the hat is worth 250 platinums!! and Lucky Bones Rarely Spawns!!!

Second he drops only 2.5k gold in the new update, I mean seriously! You would like us to spend 250 platinums for a hat that is not worth it!!! Cause the skeleton only drop a small crap of gold!

I suggest that you should revised this! like how about making the skeleton drops 50k-100k of gold since the hat is worth 250 platinums, the skeleton rarely spawns, and that the event last only for 3 days!

Not being rude or anything but to be honest not only me is pissed but most of the PL players too.

Thanks
-Patricia

Well, I honestly think the new update has to be respected and not complained. Look what is happening, numerous of updates have occured and as we thought their would be no more. With these good updates and even special ones, I am highly satsified with the amount of gold I'm recieving from the St. Patrick-exclusive shall i say. Otherwise, if you feel unsatisfied with this lovely recent update, farm somewhere else that could meet up your expectations.

Cinco
03-17-2017, 04:23 PM
I learned some good lessons with these recent updates.

Now it's time to take a nice LONG (spring) break!