PDA

View Full Version : Delete friends option

Lim Weibin
03-17-2017, 11:26 PM
Can we have this new option that allows us to see who deleted us off their friend list? Yeah sometimes when I inspect some of my the ppl I know and then it shows the 'add as friend' button and I knew that he/she deleted me. And then we only know that the person who deleted us is him/her only by the way of inspecting.
Having this option would allow us to know who deleted us instantly without having to scroll down all the way our fl to find who I saw missing in it. Comment +1 if u agree with me :)
Just my suggestion but if it's not okay then it's fine

Circulatory
03-18-2017, 01:04 AM
Hmm, not bad +1. I would like to know who deleted me too :3

Lim Weibin
03-18-2017, 03:37 AM
Hmm, not bad +1. I would like to know who deleted me too :3

:) would really help us out

Elichka
03-18-2017, 04:01 AM
Why would that help you out? So many people hoard "friends" in the fl.. I've had so many in my fl that never say hello, never invite for a run, even people who didn't respond many times I've said HI to them, nor accepted pt invite when I asked for a run. So why would I keep them there? If someone deleted you from their friends list, instead of feeling offended, try making friends that actually count as such. I won't allow ppl on my fl that will keep me for "4th wheel" option if absolutely noone else is around. So no, i don't think anyone should care about who deleted them. I know I don't.

Lim Weibin
03-18-2017, 07:33 AM
Why would that help you out? So many people hoard "friends" in the fl.. I've had so many in my fl that never say hello, never invite for a run, even people who didn't respond many times I've said HI to them, nor accepted pt invite when I asked for a run. So why would I keep them there? If someone deleted you from their friends list, instead of feeling offended, try making friends that actually count as such. I won't allow ppl on my fl that will keep me for "4th wheel" option if absolutely noone else is around. So no, i don't think anyone should care about who deleted them. I know I don't.

It might seem not useful but you but not to others. Unlike you, I have many close friends in my fl and sometimes they removed me and I have no idea who and why did they remove me just stating my personal idea, no need to make it sound so useless xD :)

Elichka
03-18-2017, 09:42 AM
It might seem not useful but you but not to others. Unlike you, I have many close friends in my fl and sometimes they removed me and I have no idea who and why did they remove me just stating my personal idea, no need to make it sound so useless xD :)

Lol why you think they are so close if they remove you :D Think about it.
I think you are just curious to know, not that it matters :) Have fun.

marsu4u
03-18-2017, 09:43 AM
I guess this would be interesting but just cause more drama XD But all those people that are saying "I didn't delete you" will start saying "oh it was my little brother" XD

Iseenoobs
03-18-2017, 10:02 AM
I think that would be a waste of time for the developers.. If someone deleted you, what do you care from now on? It is sad only when you or they delete on missclick and then dont remember who was deleted..