PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on things

Ruby!!!
03-18-2017, 03:15 AM
Over the last weeks (months? years?) I got the feeling that the pl community especially here was mostly about complaining about things
Free elixirs? Not good enough
Guaranteed combo? Not good enough
Free gold? Not good enough
Frequent updates? Not good enough

Only to make a different feedback thread I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the work put into pl over the recent months

Level cap raise
Introduction of speed sets
Gold farming Xmas
Trade everything
L1 elites and forgotten
Luck event
Map dependent set bonuses
Class specific weapons
Non hostable maps to prevent noob booting
L80+ town for those who don't appreciate creative begging

And that on top of like 20 towns and 120 maps and a number of pvp maps I am oblivious about

Imo suggestions are fine but complaining about everything while taking everything for granted is really annoying

Just enjoy the game and the updates
I know I am

Congeniality
03-18-2017, 11:14 AM
OH EM GEEEEE(SH)! Thank you so much for pointing this out. People have been constantly complaining and it is simply getting old. Good to know other people are feeling the same way <3!

Vigilante
03-18-2017, 01:00 PM
I praise you. Thx

killinclaw
03-19-2017, 11:27 PM
I totally agree with Ruby. For years we've had to run the same maps over and over, recirculate the same gear and so forth. With no new content and now we've gotten so much. And all at once too. Alot has changed and I personally like it. We really do owe Cinco (and his henchmen) :) alot of gratitude for keeping PL alive and for the new stuff. Thanks you guys.

Fwend
03-20-2017, 01:56 AM
Keep the good vibes coming. It all started with the Halloween event last year, and all the things Ruby mentioned above, not to mention the countless adjustments to sets and dodge for pvp as well.

Many really do appreciate all the effort placed into Pocket Legends now. Thank you for caring STS, Justg, Cinco and the team. Much love.

Kingzila
03-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Over the last weeks (months? years?) I got the feeling that the pl community especially here was mostly about complaining about things
Free elixirs? Not good enough
Guaranteed combo? Not good enough
Free gold? Not good enough
Frequent updates? Not good enough

Only to make a different feedback thread I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the work put into pl over the recent months

Level cap raise
Introduction of speed sets
Gold farming Xmas
Trade everything
L1 elites and forgotten
Luck event
Map dependent set bonuses
Class specific weapons
Non hostable maps to prevent noob booting
L80+ town for those who don't appreciate creative begging

And that on top of like 20 towns and 120 maps and a number of pvp maps I am oblivious about

Imo suggestions are fine but complaining about everything while taking everything for granted is really annoying

Just enjoy the game and the updates
I know I am

People will always find something to complain about, that's just a given.
Pl is being vastly taken care of now and I as an old player am some what happy.

Paullh
03-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Me too I'm happy about the new daily blessings update. Rewarding the players. This is great!:surprise:

bglir
03-21-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm happy too and grateful with cinco, makes me sexy again with all this new updates and gears.

synfullmagic_23110
03-22-2017, 02:38 PM
I think people are simply taking advantage of attention that a dev is finally giving to the game, imo it's completely reasonable. But there has been a few too many complaints and might be overwhelming Mr. Loco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk