PDA

View Full Version : Respecage.

Obliteration
06-30-2010, 10:52 AM
This probly has been mentioned before, but I've noticed I've spent tons of plat on respecs. And i was wondering is there anyway you devs could add an option where we could buy respecs with gold also? Because my plat has just done run out.

Banned
06-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Don't even try, it's not gonna to happen. Search this topic up, it's pretty old school.

FluffNStuff
06-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Just having a respec is awesome to me. Remember the old school days of Diablo II when I had to start from the beginning to make my fire mage an ice mage.

Cascade
06-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Hah yeah you just have to be more careful the way you spend your plat.

Spudboy
06-30-2010, 12:53 PM
If people (like myself) are willing to spend actual money on a service, I'm not sure it would be a good idea for STS to offer it in exchange for fake money.

Elffy
06-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Wait what you had to make your fire Mage an ice Mage lol does that make any sense?

Interim7
07-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Giving our money to STS should be an honour! They gave us everything!

All hail STS!

FluffNStuff
07-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Wait what you had to make your fire Mage an ice Mage lol does that make any sense?

It is a Diablo II thing. They had skill trees with Shock, Fire and Ice. I went fire but did not reallize that the Ice mage was massively over powered at high levels. Just needed to start over and save skill points till end game. Once you were able to boost Frozen Orb at 30 you could cut through the high level mobs like they weren't even there.

okram
07-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Just because this idea was declined in the past doesn't mean it shouldn't be brought up again. Games evolve over time especially mmo's. I also agree with the OP that there should be an option to use gold for respecs, even if it's expensive with gold. Seems silly that something so precise in a game that's available from the beginning and meant to change and evolve should have a real price over it's head. Even a small mis-click on stats can bug people and ruin a build. It's different from a one time purchase, where you know the money you put down will have meaning for the time the game is available (also I'm all for buying level dlc's, gold, and armor/weapons via real money). Respecing in games has always been fun for consumers to try new talents and ways to play. Pocket Legends is a great app tho it should really implement a way to purchase respecs without having to take your wallet out.

Barbamitsos
07-23-2010, 07:35 PM
YEA IVE LOST 70 PLATS ON RESPECS ( and ive bought 140 all time) thanks god bannaa has good build and i dont need more

bmc85uk
07-24-2010, 10:08 AM
I think as long as the game is free to play respecs will cost money, I'd be interested to know how much plat people spend on respecs and therefore how much revenue they generate, I'd imagine it's pretty high.

Xavior
07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
The respecs should cost gold as well, not only platinum... Respecs are part of basic game elements. This isn't the 90's when Diablo was released (they also didn't have the same benefit to make game changes as easy as we can today), please don't waste our time by asking us to re-levelup just so we can try out other specs. Make it cost a fortune in gold (WoW had it cost more and more each time you respec'd, with an upper limit), but please don't ask us for only real money.