PDA

View Full Version : PrisonGen

Ruby!!!
03-19-2017, 08:11 AM
Remember Mynas Gen? Post GCD? Trasher Gen? Skill decay?
That's nothing compared to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnUA4RMUQYA

1 to 29 in 5 mins

Don't get me wrong that's perfect when you want to level up your 43rd mage but the thought of someone doing that with a class they don't know...

Kurvy
03-19-2017, 09:04 AM
I've been thinking about this, all the other pve maps below this one will get way less attention.

Waug
03-19-2017, 10:28 AM
It's all fine, continuous repetitive runs, hour after hours was not fun neither skillful, that's the reason I love it. It would be still fine, if we had to do it for first toon, but then doing it again and again, ehh. As for skilled pve system, we have to [I mean they] have to come up with parallel maps of intelligent gameplay with existing orthodox ones, Slayer was a bit like that atleast can be considered such, but it should be more in depth focusing on team based gameplay requirement, and which is not really hard to come up with.

Oh and the funny fact is, one fresher will still likely level up in the usual way in general, other than searched, was told & can afford such things etc etc.

Ruby!!!
03-19-2017, 12:29 PM
It's all fine, continuous repetitive runs, hour after hours was not fun neither skillful, that's the reason I love it. It would be still fine, if we had to do it for first toon, but then doing it again and again, ehh. As for skilled pve system, we have to [I mean they] have to come up with parallel maps of intelligent gameplay with existing orthodox ones, Slayer was a bit like that atleast can be considered such, but it should be more in depth focusing on team based gameplay requirement, and which is not really hard to come up with.

Oh and the funny fact is, one fresher will still likely level up in the usual way in general, other than searched, was told & can afford such things etc etc.
I agree tho I'd say it'd be nice to have learned each class cause then it's less of an annoyance for those who actually like running the same map over and over again ;)

In the end it doesn't really matter
When prisongen uses their prison leveled birds to farm oktal there is no skill deficit as I guess you could solo that on a L1 with pet

synfullmagic_23110
03-19-2017, 01:47 PM
I've seen birds get to 10-85 in about two ish hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groaning
03-19-2017, 02:03 PM
I've seen birds get to 10-85 in about two ish hours

wtf it took me 2 hours to get from l71-85 :(

Befs
03-19-2017, 02:03 PM
How much plat does it generally take to cap a char using prison pet?

synfullmagic_23110
03-19-2017, 02:04 PM
wtf it took me 2 hours to get from l71-85 :(

Sometimes luck isn't on your side [emoji32][emoji27]

Ruby!!!
03-19-2017, 02:21 PM
I did 9000 in 5 mins and it was kinda slow
You need 240,000 til 80 so like 2 1/2 hours?
Source: apasara's xp guide http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1606849

I'm not sure how xp elixirs work with xp drops tho

Groaning
03-19-2017, 02:26 PM
I did 9000 in 5 mins and it was kinda slow
You need 240,000 til 80 so like 2 1/2 hours?
Source: apasara's xp guide http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1606849

I'm not sure how xp elixirs work with xp drops tho

im pretty sure xp lix dont affect the drops but luck lix do :)

sebbyc
03-20-2017, 02:50 PM
Im not a huge fan of this.. Anyone who has enough real money can get one pet, and then cap a character of every class. leveling now doesnt require any skill There is no longer any grinding. whatsoever, and they can be cap, and not even know how to play the character. And now the pets are tradeable and anyone can get get a pet by buying or giving to a friend, and they can instantly be level 85 in no time.

Skillz
03-20-2017, 02:59 PM
Im not a huge fan of this.. Anyone who has enough real money can get one pet, and then cap a character of every class. leveling now doesnt require any skill There is no longer any grinding. whatsoever, and they can be cap, and not even know how to play the character. And now the pets are tradeable and anyone can get get a pet by buying or giving to a friend, and they can instantly be level 85 in no time.
Yea i 100% agree with you what you said,
please change it.

Cinco
03-20-2017, 03:46 PM
No. But thanks for the feedback.

Disappointed you (collectively) introduced a new sleight for your fellow players... but not surprised.