PDA

View Full Version : Purple/white dragon vanity

slamm3dsoc13ty
03-20-2017, 02:53 AM
@cinco. I know youre trying to get people to purchase plat more. Adding something reskinned as a plat purchased dungeon would make people want it more and more. We have talked about it several times. This map would be a 3 plat dungeon like nuris dungeon. You could also put a portal in oktal town to purchase the elixir for say 50-75 plat to have access for 60min. The drop tables would include.

*white dragon vanity helm/armor
*purple dragon vanity helm/armor
*oktal helm/armors
*white/purple dragon pet
*oktal bow sight/staff orb/sword blade/axe blade/dagger
*volcanic starry garb (red starry)
*ash starry garb (black starry)
*magma starry garb (orange starry)

I believe this would be amazing to add. I personally would buy plat to farm this map even if the rarity is scarce. Giving us something to grind for and to try to acquire. White/purple drag has been talked about for quite some time now. Leave your comments below.

Thank you Cinco.

Kurvy
03-20-2017, 07:16 AM
@cinco. I know youre trying to get people to purchase plat more. Adding something reskinned as a plat purchased dungeon would make people want it more and more. We have talked about it several times. This map would be a 3 plat dungeon like nuris dungeon. You could also put a portal in oktal town to purchase the elixir for say 50-75 plat to have access for 60min. The drop tables would include.

*white dragon vanity helm/armor
*purple dragon vanity helm/armor
*oktal helm/armors
*white/purple dragon pet
*oktal bow sight/staff orb/sword blade/axe blade/dagger
*volcanic starry garb (red starry)
*ash starry garb (black starry)
*magma starry garb (orange starry)

I believe this would be amazing to add. I personally would buy plat to farm this map even if the rarity is scarce. Giving us something to grind for and to try to acquire. White/purple drag has been talked about for quite some time now. Leave your comments below.

Thank you Cinco.
I like the starry names, but Cincos on spring break!!

Kurvy
03-20-2017, 07:19 AM
I like the starry names, but Cincos on spring break!!

XghostzX
03-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Yeah, a new assortment of these vanities would be awesome. I'm not even a huge farmer, but I'd actually be farming those bad boys.

-Logist
03-20-2017, 09:18 AM
drag armor sets > starrys ;-;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xyzther
03-20-2017, 11:18 AM
Yeah, a new assortment of these vanities would be awesome. I'm not even a huge farmer, but I'd actually be farming those bad boys.

I love you Will <3

plpr
03-20-2017, 11:20 AM
Such a simple implementation that has been suggested a large amount of times (at least 20). I think with a large endgame community in pl its time to implement these changes. Especially because they are just recolors. Also if this is implemented in the future it would be cool to see them not available with plat. This takes away the exclusiveness and in my opinion makes them much less valuable.

Skillz
03-20-2017, 01:09 PM
There is no hope for Pocket legends!
It is now a game where you can play and have not the fun what you had before, its just again a game where the clock is ticking x100000.

Alphasemana
03-20-2017, 02:28 PM
I would for sure buy platinum to support content exactly like this. Its exactly what the game needs right now.

uveebad
03-20-2017, 02:47 PM
Love this idea, maybe make them drop through a certain time (like a week) just like the black drag set. Could reskin the elite onyx boss and have to find a portal in ok'tal, could also have a plat dungeon in this case - with better odds maybe?

slamm3dsoc13ty
03-21-2017, 06:39 AM
It is now a game where you can play and have not the fun what you had before, its just again a game where the clock is ticking x100000.

You have given up obviously. Only 2 games remain perfectly stable. PL and AL. Adding such an easy addition would bring the game revenue and make people want to grind for these items. Id buy plat for this and several others would aswell.

slamm3dsoc13ty
03-21-2017, 06:48 AM

Love this idea, maybe make them drop through a certain time (like a week) just like the black drag set. Could reskin the elite onyx boss and have to find a portal in ok'tal, could also have a plat dungeon in this case - with better odds maybe?

They should make it longer. As the drop tables are a bit bigger then pre-bsm event.
Maybe 2 or 3 weeks. I support you idea for a portal to spawn in oktal like we have with stow away/prison/dungeon. Id love to see that added as an event or even permanently as a rare portal spawn. Drop rates of course would be low. This would be a revival of people buying plat on a regular basis.

Buchmeister
03-21-2017, 06:57 AM
You have given up obviously. Only 2 games remain perfectly stable. PL and AL. Adding such an easy addition would bring the game revenue and make people want to grind for these items. Id buy plat for this and several others would aswell.

He is right, this game is practically pay to play. I wouldn't be surprised if the next cap would be plat-bought only.

Kurvy
03-21-2017, 07:21 AM
They should make it longer. As the drop tables are a bit bigger then pre-bsm event.
Maybe 2 or 3 weeks. I support you idea for a portal to spawn in oktal like we have with stow away/prison/dungeon. Id love to see that added as an event or even permanently as a rare portal spawn. Drop rates of course would be low. This would be a revival of people buying plat on a regular basis.

I was thinking a more vampire feast themed map... paying plat each run should be same drop rate as normal feast, and 2x harder to kill the bosses. All this new stuff drops so easily. No good way to make real gold. If its a map where you buy access to it once like the expansions in the past. Then we should make it 4x harder to drop than feast and 4x harder to kill the enemies. We need real gold flow. Or maybe even a free map ;) with EXTREMELY rare drop rates

Skillz
03-21-2017, 07:36 AM
Maybe for you.... so ungrateful.
Its the truth, think...

HotDiggityDog
03-21-2017, 10:01 AM
I'm not into vanities that much I just want the best gear for PvP . Others might like the white dragon vanitiy idea though

slamm3dsoc13ty
03-21-2017, 04:31 PM
There is noneed to think.if the clock was ticking. Do you think they would be updating the game as often as they have been? It brought the game back alive. Breathing life back into it. The updates are awesome and cinco loves our feedback.

XghostzX
03-21-2017, 06:30 PM
I love you Will <3

Miss you bby <333

Kurvy
03-21-2017, 06:36 PM
Miss you bby <333

Lol what the heckkk

Congeniality
03-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Lol what the heckkk

It's ok, I miss you Kurvy <3.

Spullllll
03-22-2017, 06:56 AM
Goodness i remember talking with you about this for years. I really do think that if this was put into the game plat sales would rise. I, myself, would buy plat for this event. Its a great way to get the community active again while giving them an incentive to play.

Kurvy
03-22-2017, 07:12 AM
I think a permanent thing would be more fun in the long run.

XghostzX
03-22-2017, 08:55 AM
Drop rates would have to be very low though for this to persist as a "long run thing." I always thought those Starry xmas vanities would have been much more popular had they not been so easy to drop.

Kurvy
03-22-2017, 10:11 AM
Drop rate's would have to be very low though for this to persist as a "long run thing." I always though those Starry xmas vanities would have been much more popular had they not been so easy to drop.
Exactly, and with everything being tradeable right after xmas. Kind of threw all of the previously tradeable vanities in the trash

slamm3dsoc13ty
03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Im ready for some new stuff to farm. I want a challenging map. Elite map that you need a whole team for. This would be amazing.

Celeritate
03-27-2017, 08:06 PM
I would greatly support this and defently buy some platinum for this to happen.
Would love to see some diffrent variantions of the dragon sets!

Congeniality
03-31-2017, 02:46 PM
I would greatly support this and defently buy some platinum for this to happen.
Would love to see some diffrent variantions of the dragon sets!

Is your name in Latin?

P u r e
04-05-2017, 04:16 PM
New items are always a good addition.

Celeritate
04-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Is your name in Latin?

Yes it is ;)

Congeniality
04-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Yes it is ;)

It has a similar meaning to celerity right?? Sorry if I am bugging you over your forum name XD. I am just interested.

Celeritate
04-09-2017, 06:24 PM
It has a similar meaning to celerity right?? Sorry if I am bugging you over your forum name XD. I am just interested.

It ectually means celerity.
And haha no problem. :D

realcomedians
04-12-2017, 12:21 AM
#makeplgreatagain

xfarmtwinkx
04-13-2017, 10:31 AM
This is a great idea! Maybe get a petition going? Show PL staff how much was really want this! Also as for the weekly idea I think that's even better. Making it like a Raid which would definitely increase the rarity causing more to spend plat to farm the hell out of it! Please think about this thread idea STS!

Card
04-28-2017, 07:45 AM
Really nice idea