PDA

View Full Version : Request to adjust balanced dagger proc

Imback Al
03-20-2017, 03:29 PM
Por favor, Fix balanced dagger proc. Lol 7 damage per tic for the dark attunement ..as is 50 hp from light attunement. If it is impossible to fix, then I'll accept it..but if it is possible to even make the damage from dark attunement like 300 dmg per tick..that will make the daggers worth their high price.. *Also look into other balanced weapons :3

MrsAnnoying
03-20-2017, 04:11 PM
All balanced weapons procs are just joke lol and needs to fix.

ujangkampak
03-20-2017, 04:19 PM
You'll be ok

- justg

mrm
03-20-2017, 04:33 PM
The dagger's are fine think logically and ask your self this question
"If i was sts why would i have made the proc like this, what wil its out come be on the other classes if i change it"

Luciano Lobo
03-21-2017, 12:26 AM
The season is almost over so no. Be prepared for new arcane weapons instead.

slaayer
03-22-2017, 08:15 PM
I agree the mythic weapon have weak process for a mythic and their balance token prices

Perceval
03-23-2017, 05:03 AM
Please make the "super cool procs" actually "super cool".

runagain
03-23-2017, 06:00 AM
It's fine, don't fvk up the balance again

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Nabzil
03-25-2017, 10:56 AM
runagain i have always seen u dissaproving to others

can u just be more supportive to others ,other than the devs

HulkieBeast
03-25-2017, 11:40 AM
runagain i have always seen u dissaproving to others

can u just be more supportive to others ,other than the devs

Runagain was never against my ideas.
I think that almost every good player in this game won't support any kind of lame idea. Months passed from Balanced weapon release, if STS doesn't do a thing, you know that you can stop crying on forums.
Sorry but STS ain't gonna do a thing.

Ninjasmurf
04-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Buff balanced staff proc!!! Completely useless sts. Don't make scales so difficult to get just to craft crap weapons. Spent 6mil crafting for nothing!!

Ps: it doesn't matter how long ago the weapons were released because they took time for people to get and now no one even wants them cause procs so useless!! The curse does 20 dmg?!! Rlly??!!

Foxyladyy
04-06-2017, 02:31 PM
300 damage per tick as proc will be hilarious.. It will be weapon-like damage and not a proc. *exaggerating a bit*

The daggers are fine as it is. With its beast stats, it's actually retaining its high price cos its good enough.

peace~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ninjasmurf
04-06-2017, 07:40 PM
300 damage per tick as proc will be hilarious.. It will be weapon-like damage and not a proc. *exaggerating a bit*

The daggers are fine as it is. With its beast stats, it's actually retaining its high price cos its good enough.

peace~

Beast stats? Lol you serious? balanced weapons are barely better than legendary dusk they just have an extra gem and awakening slot. 20k vs. 6mil for almost the same stats and useless proc lol gg.

Foxyladyy
04-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Beast stats? Lol you serious? balanced weapons are barely better than legendary dusk they just have an extra gem and awakening slot. 20k vs. 6mil for almost the same stats and useless proc lol gg.

Yes, beast stats. which i mean best stats in game.
Some players actually pay even for slight differences in stats. as long as it is considered as the "best"..

I guess sts didn't really intend to make it dramatically overpowered in a sense that it beats everything along the way, just hit the skill button.
1 more jewel slot and 1 more awakening is a lot too :p

Another thing, players also are not forced or pushed to craft the weapon. If no one likes it, no one crafts it, then scales will go down in price. We can all craft it eventually.
But scales are remaining high price cos players actually buy it to craft.

again, no offense. just opinions. [emoji18][emoji18]

Ninjasmurf
04-07-2017, 12:27 AM
Yes, beast stats. which i mean best stats in game.
Some players actually pay even for slight differences in stats. as long as it is considered as the "best"..

I guess sts didn't really intend to make it dramatically overpowered in a sense that it beats everything along the way, just hit the skill button.
1 more jewel slot and 1 more awakening is a lot too :p

Another thing, players also are not forced or pushed to craft the weapon. If no one likes it, no one crafts it, then scales will go down in price. We can all craft it eventually.
But scales are remaining high price cos players actually buy it to craft.

again, no offense. just opinions. [emoji18][emoji18]

Of course ppl want to craft just like I did thinking it was op. lol that's why I made that post to prevent ppl from crafting this useless weapon and making the same mistake I did. Wish someone would have told me how much it sucked before I wasted 6mil.