PDA

View Full Version : Krieg Helix/Firestar/Usernames

Tinkerbelldoll
03-21-2017, 08:04 PM
Hey spacetime 😊I wanted to make a suggestion many people have been demanding on forums and game which is to bring back Kriegberg Helix weapon and Firestar Gem with effect. People wanted upgraded versions at level 41. If you guys can't make them droppable , can you make them purchaseable with platinum ? That would be so awesome!

Also Can you guys free some old names from Inactive accounts ? That would be greatly appreciated! Many people agree that it's become very difficult to choose a username when the majority are all taken

Dollarr
03-21-2017, 09:23 PM
Hey spacetime 😊I wanted to make a suggestion many people have been demanding on forums and game which is to bring back Kriegberg Helix weapon and Firestar Gem with effect. People wanted upgraded versions at level 41. If you guys can't make them droppable , can you make them purchaseable with platinum ? That would be so awesome!

Also Can you guys free some old names from Inactive accounts ? That would be greatly appreciated! Many people agree that it's become very difficult to choose a username when the majority are all taken
I 100% agree with you on bring back Kriegberg Helix And Solstice Fire Star . I would suggest normal Kriegberg Helix to be as a drop and Dark Kriegberg Helix with better stats than normal Kriegberg Helix Of Invasion be as a relic 500 plats weapon for level 36-41 and for the players those who complain about being too old in game , I would suggest admins to grant them with special titles as an achievement with some effects , for more info visit my thread in DL SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK > ◀ LET'S MAKE DL BETTER AND MORE FUN TO PLAY ▶

Example Picture Photoshoped By : Krazakxiel

■ Dark Kriegberg Helix Axes

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170322/5fae69be33f03831431cb7d4e712648e.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk

japan
03-21-2017, 09:35 PM

I don't think they will be returning any level cap rewards, only items that could be bought with platinum have been added again

Kriegberg Axes of Invasion were a level cap reward so they shouldn't be brought in as loot
Maybe for a future level increase, the new reward would be a recolored version of these axes
Like Vyk'Ryth and Oru'Nyth

A level 41 Solstice gem could be introduced if they decide to update for the summer solstice again

I believe that these suggestions would make the players most happy
by not adding Kriegberg Helix Axes, instead getting a different variation as part of a future level cap reward
And adding a level 41 solstice gem for another solstice event

[QUOTE=Dollarr;2676352]I would suggest admins to give special titles as an achievement to old players titles with some effects

I like the idea of giving the DL veterans a reward based on their character creation date (2012-2015)
Like they did on PL
Adding effects to the titles would be weird since it's just text

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

japan
03-21-2017, 09:39 PM

They only brought back items that were available to purchase with platinum before

Kriegberg Axes were a level cap reward so they shouldn't be added as loot
For a future update, they could give us a new variation of the Kriegberg Axes as a level cap reward

They could introduce a level 41 Solstice Gem if they decide to have a summer solstice update

I believe these ideas will make the players most happy

japan
03-21-2017, 10:08 PM

They only brought back items that were available to purchase with platinum before

Kriegberg Axes were a level cap reward so they shouldn't be added as loot
For a future update, they could give us a new variation of the Kriegberg Axes as a level cap reward

They could introduce a level 41 Solstice Gem if they decide to have a summer solstice update

Jellal
03-21-2017, 11:41 PM
I totally agree whit this suggestion. The current kriegberg helix is outdated

themythrise
03-22-2017, 04:15 AM
*Fingure crossed *Lvl 41 Krieg helix and solstice fire star event

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

freezaga
03-22-2017, 04:42 PM
i agree
they should bring them back but i currently have helix axes so if they do i might want to sell quick lol

japan
03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
i agree
they should bring them back but i currently have helix axes so if they do i might want to sell quick lol
If you decide to sell them let me know[emoji3]

missreckless
03-27-2017, 03:52 PM
this is a great suggestion tinkerbell^^

Phosgore
04-02-2017, 09:36 AM
It would be very cool.
Thanks for the sugestion Tinkerbelldoll.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Wanted to add on that people with kriegberg helix weapon are selling them at an extremely high amount and they are being greedy. It's not fair. I'm not going to trade ALL i own for a item that was once free . Please think about making Kriegberg Helix weapon upgraded 41 version available. I know MANY people who would purchase with platinum.

You guys brought everything else back which was great because it gave new players a chance to buy everything they could want. But why is Kriegberg Helix Weapon and Solstice Firestar gem any different? please really think about this. This is all players in game and forums have been asking for. Please give ALL players a chance to get these items. And if old players feel they aren't going to be special anymore then give them a special title but ALSO many of the people now with kriegberg helix weapon and solstice firestar aren't even the original owners so i don't think it would be much of a big deal if you guys brought back an upgraded 41 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phosgore
04-02-2017, 06:29 PM
I agree with Tinkerbelldoll, the prices at the auction are absurd. I would also like to get them.