PDA

View Full Version : Balance weapons need a buff

slaayer
03-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Hi I have been looking at these balance weapons and comparing them to the legendary weapons and the prices , the balance should at least have better stats or an increase in proc effect due to the fact of how much they're worth which is 50x more costly than that of the legendary weapons please look into this and do something about it if you can , thank you.

Imback Al
03-22-2017, 08:55 PM
+1
Ign truth

slaayer
03-22-2017, 09:59 PM
At least it looks cool but why use something that will change my appearance but not my performance please look into this sts as I'm sure I'm not the only one dissatisfied with the stats and procs of the un-upgraded version

Ign wolfensteinnn

slaayer
03-22-2017, 10:37 PM
Upgraded version*

Spell
03-23-2017, 02:06 AM
Its too late for buffs bring in some new weapons =].

Cons
03-23-2017, 03:42 AM
And they said before, "Cool Procs".

Perceval
03-23-2017, 05:00 AM
+1

STS stop ignoring these threads. We are the ones spending $$$ on the weapons. Take our suggestions.

runagain
03-23-2017, 06:02 AM

Ign: Runagain

It will fvk up the balance between characters, let it be like it is. It's the best eventually cuz whenever STS fixs it, ppl will complain anyway.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Ticklish
03-23-2017, 11:16 PM

Ign: Runagain

It will fvk up the balance between characters, let it be like it is. It's the best eventually cuz whenever STS fixs it, ppl will complain anyway.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Balance between what characters? Those who invested in these so-called mythic weapons versus those who didn't? Who will complain if Balanced weapons are buffed? Those who do not want to invest but want to be on par with those who do? All people want is for the cost to be proportionate to the item's usefulness. And it's not too late. Look how useful old items still are because they were well thought out. The Glintstone Aegis is still a tank favorite, the Dragon, Hex, and Immortal staffs are mage must-haves, as are the Dragonblades for rogues in Mausoleum. Those items were selling for much less than what Balanced weapons go for, in spite of being fully farmable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runagain
03-24-2017, 01:41 AM
Balance between what characters? Those who invested in these so-called mythic weapons versus those who didn't? Who will complain if Balanced weapons are buffed? Those who do not want to invest but want to be on par with those who do? All people want is for the cost to be proportionate to the item's usefulness. And it's not too late. Look how useful old items still are because they were well thought out. The Glintstone Aegis is still a tank favorite, the Dragon, Hex, and Immortal staffs are mage must-haves, as are the Dragonblades for rogues in Mausoleum. Those items were selling for much less than what Balanced weapons go for, in spite of being fully farmable.

I looked from PvP aspect, for PvE ya they need a buff, cuz a mage with new gun/Staff in Mausoleum is useless...

Ticklish
03-24-2017, 07:29 AM
I looked from PvP aspect, for PvE ya they need a buff, cuz a mage with new gun/Staff in Mausoleum is useless...

Even from a pvp aspect, rogues with Balanced weapons would be quite at a disadvantage in spite of a buff. The dagger proc is useless because you don't spam auto as a rogue in pvp (unless you're using a bow, or the old mythic Twin Razorbacks/Ghoulish Daggers). The Balanced bow proc would be quite more useful, but sacrifices so much damage and armor. I honestly think tanks and mages have more to benefit from this pvp-wise. But yes, please. Even if it's a bit too late. We need the weapons to be looked at especially in a pve perspective.