PDA

View Full Version : 2017-03-23 Content Update (225683)

TzatOps
03-23-2017, 10:17 AM
+ The Ghost pet is now ghostly white (instead of Sin Patty's green)!
+ Gold Sale continues... and may go on forever!

japan
03-23-2017, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the fix 😄
You should keep the gold sale it's prices are much more modern

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Mezderak
03-23-2017, 10:21 AM
Thanks

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Deathxforce
03-23-2017, 10:30 AM
I'm gonna tell u something i can buy plat stuff and make more then 2m with 400plat.. 400plat for 2m isn't a good deal tbh.

Phosgore
03-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Thanks

Sent from my XT1523 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-23-2017, 10:40 AM
I'm gonna tell u something i can buy plat stuff and make more then 2m with 400plat.. 400plat for 2m isn't a good deal tbh.

What's a good deal, Deathxforce? I'm listening :-)

Tinkerbelldoll
03-23-2017, 11:50 AM

400 plat for 5million :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skillz
03-23-2017, 12:49 PM
Wow we need that in PL too that's so cool, "Gold Sale forever"

Mezderak
03-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Cinco knows what hes doing he gots this...:)

Deathxforce
03-23-2017, 02:40 PM
I agree with that. 400 plat for 5million or lets make it fair 500 plat for 5million. I'm sure you'll get more buyers to buy that. But then again you know what's best. It's just a suggestion. I'm just speaking out cause I'm one of thoes plat buyers. But now everything has gone down on price. Even if we bought plat stuff it wouldn't be worth much now a days. We just wana make money. Plus How do you welcome new players into dl when prices are 10m, 6m ,20m for the things that look cool. After all you got two types of people on DL thoes who PvP and thoes who like collecting vanaties.

japan
03-23-2017, 03:38 PM
After all you got two types of people on DL thoes who PvP and thoes who like collecting vanaties.
Some players do both [emoji4]

Hotfuzz
03-23-2017, 04:58 PM
It should be 400 plat for 5m or above but overall its all good cuz since the max gold has got to 99.9m so it should be fair

themythrise
03-24-2017, 01:30 AM
I agree with that. 400 plat for 5million or lets make it fair 500 plat for 5million. I'm sure you'll get more buyers to buy that. But then again you know what's best. It's just a suggestion. I'm just speaking out cause I'm one of thoes plat buyers. But now everything has gone down on price. Even if we bought plat stuff it wouldn't be worth much now a days. We just wana make money. Plus How do you welcome new players into dl when prices are 10m, 6m ,20m for the things that look cool. After all you got two types of people on DL thoes who PvP and thoes who like collecting vanaties.
Good update for platinum investors. I do agree with 500 plats for 5million gold. But I also want to add one point- there are many players who cannt able to buy platinum bcoz it's dollars. There are players from other country (not dollars)currency worth lesser than dollars.(in comparison). So, They cannot able to buy platinum bcoz that's players earning depends on that country currency.So,, they dependent on gold only to buy good stuffs they would like to have in the game.

Non-platinum players play this game more than platinum buyers(in hours count per day). They play hard and collect gold by farming in the maps. They use gold to buy platinum stuffs which they cannot afford.

If gold sale forever, then this game would become pay2get all (passive VIP system). And prices of all platinum vanities prices rise beyond 99.9m. That will make game again imbalanced.
Eg: Cold Weather Set worth 70m gold or more.

So, I request you to rise gold drop from allies in maps and also gold collection for killing zombies. And Introduce gold to platinum conversion option. Eg: 5m gold to 250 plats. (50% cut off in conversion). This will also benefit all players in the game.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

themythrise
03-24-2017, 01:55 AM
Yes. I liked this update but "mega sale gold for forever" thats not fair event. As max gold reached to 99.9m, 500platinum for 5m gold will be good conversation method for platinum buying players.

Would like to tell that DL game has many players who cannt able to buy(afford) platinum. Bcoz many players are from other country (there country currency not dollars). Why don't you guys work on it? I want to buy platinum also..But my country currency worth too low compared to dollars. Could you please work country specific payment system to in game purchases. I bet it will make this game more profitable and more attraction to new gamers and investors from all over the globe.

Non- platinum players play this game every day more than platinum buyers(in terms of average hours per day). They play hard and collect gold by killing zombies and allies. You should rise allies and gold drop from killing zombies as game max gold cap is increased.

If this "Mega Gold-sale event" is forever, All platinum vanities and weapons prices in the game will go beyond max gold i.e 99.9m. The will imbalance the game and it's become pay2get all.

So, please introduce gold to platinum conversion option. Eg: 5m gold to 250 platinum, 1m gold to 50 platinum.(50% cut off in this conversion).This will make game more balanced and helpful to all players.

themythrise
03-24-2017, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the the update. But forever? That's not fair for non-platinum buying players. Many players from other countries cannt afford or buy platinum bcoz their country currency is different or worth lower than dollars.

Non-platinum players play hard and collect gold to buy platinum stuffs they like to have. These players play this game more active/online (in terms of avegare hours per day)compared to platinum buying players.This game would become unbalanced as pay2get all. Prices of platinum stuffs in terms of gold rise beyond 99.9m. Eg: Now Cold Weather Set worth 70m-90m.

So, Please introduce gold to platinum conversion option or new country specific currency payment system.

japan
03-24-2017, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the the update. But forever? That's not fair for non-platinum buying players. Many players from other countries cannt afford or buy platinum bcoz their country currency is different or worth lower than dollars.

Non-platinum players play hard and collect gold to buy platinum stuffs they like to have. These players play this game more active/online (in terms of avegare hours per day)compared to platinum buying players.This game would become unbalanced as pay2get all. Prices of platinum stuffs in terms of gold rise beyond 99.9m. Eg: Now Cold Weather Set worth 70m-90m.

So, Please introduce gold to platinum conversion option or new country specific currency payment system.

The reason there's a gold sale is because the previous prices were outdated
You can be a free to play player and still be wealthy in the game
This sale is good for players because it allows anyone to make decent gold just by paying 400 platinum

Drakonic
03-24-2017, 04:37 AM
Whatever and however sts updates the game someone has to complain about something...

Mezderak
03-24-2017, 06:57 AM

AL has gold offers which is great for non plat player ...i dont see how come DL won't do the same...

Jellal
03-25-2017, 01:30 AM

Thnx for the fix and update

gggy
03-25-2017, 06:53 AM

For Cinco, since everything is glowing here and there.. can you please add some effects like visual glow on Serrated Winged Axes (lvl 41) and Gargoyle Winged Axe (lvl 41). Both cost 500 platinum each, hope to enjoy paid relics...it took my money! Thank you <3

themythrise
03-25-2017, 10:27 AM
For Cinco, since everything is glowing here and there.. can you please add some effects like visual glow on Serrated Winged Axes (lvl 41) and Gargoyle Winged Axe (lvl 41). Both cost 500 platinum each, hope to enjoy paid relics...it took my money! Thank you <3
Yes.. Gorgoyle axes has description chance of Kickback with poison effect. Please add Poison effect to it as you did for Sin's Patty Outfit.

But Serrated Wings Axes has description as chance of 4 sec bleed. You can make effect like blood or electric....

Kill keeper
03-26-2017, 04:48 PM
I would really like to shed light on this situation I can't afford to buy plat so I depend on trial play free offers and they do not work a lot of people can't even respec there points because offers do not work even when you meet requirements they do not add the plat to your account I sat here for 3 hours just to do the plat offers that don't require a credit card and I still do not receive a reward please think about bringing back the old plat offers for I phone this is very frustrating I do not mean to say this on a content update but I'm still a noobie to forums and I do not know how to use it that well so sorry for having to tell you this on a content update but I really need to speak to someone about this because I can't even enjoy the game like I want to because my build is ruined and I can't even earn a simple 8 plat because like I said the offers don't work some of them do but most don't

Kill keeper
03-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Thats a perfect idea 20k for 8 plat or something along the lines of that because trial play is not doing free players any justice I wanna play DL so bad but I can't even respec my points I really hope they listen to us because I love sts games but some things need fixed asap especially the platnium problem in DL

japan
03-26-2017, 05:39 PM
Thats a perfect idea 20k for 8 plat or something along the lines of that because trial play is not doing free players any justice I wanna play DL so bad but I can't even respec my points I really hope they listen to us because I love sts games but some things need fixed asap especially the platnium problem in DL
Yes some form of gold to platinum conversion would be helpful
Maybe a new npc that allows you to convert gold to platinum but you only are allowed to convert up to 50 platinum per week
That could help many players lets say
500,000 gold for 5 platinum

A new item that can be purchased (with gold or platinum) thats tradeable and allows you to respec your character's power distribution would be very helpful

Also sts could introduce a new weekend mini event where players get free respecs [emoji4]

Kill keeper
03-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Dude perfect why are you not a dev Japan I really hope they see this

themythrise
03-27-2017, 07:39 AM
It same problem for me too. Even I am ready to buy platinum but cannt affordable bcoz it's only dollars!!! Dollars!!! Dollars!!!
Hope STS bring the change in the game . That would make possibilty of "Gold to Platinum" or Advanced Payment System (Country Specific Currency).
It would be awesome move!!!

Santosh Elangadi
03-27-2017, 08:04 AM
Whatever and however sts updates the game someone has to complain about something...

Thanks for showing Some other problems or views as your voice of insanity​!!! Your context belongs to yourself.

Albatroszz
03-27-2017, 02:19 PM
Yes some form of gold to platinum conversion would be helpful
Maybe a new npc that allows you to convert gold to platinum but you only are allowed to convert up to 50 platinum per week
That could help many players lets say
500,000 gold for 5 platinum

A new item that can be purchased (with gold or platinum) thats tradeable and allows you to respec your character's power distribution would be very helpful

Also sts could introduce a new weekend mini event where players get free respecs [emoji4]

I totally agree! Im a al player as well as dl & al have this perfectly with almost everything can be traded-including new char slots, inventory/stash slots & respec scrolls. Is like a financial eco system with plat players adding plat only items for game gold or to trade for droppable or crafted items so both free & plat players are supporting each others game, which is awesome:)
Ive posted before about the idea of plat tokens that can be traded & perhaps drop so players that cant get plat have the chance to farm/trade...maybe a idea for a drop item if sts have any plans for an easter event? **waggles eyebrows suggestively** xD

gggy
03-27-2017, 04:08 PM
It same problem for me too. Even I am ready to buy platinum but cannt affordable bcoz it's only dollars!!! ,Dollars!!! Dollars!!!
Hope STS bring the change in the game . That would make possibilty of "Gold to Platinum" or Advanced Payment System (Country Specific Currency).
It would be awesome move!!!

HMM. I think you can buy credits from 7/11 which allows you to buy in-app purchases.

kurbeka
03-31-2017, 07:51 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry If this is not the proper thread to post this , I'd like to inform an error about the " Combat legs" which have two different colors " Red & blue " but
they share the exact same name.

Special thanks,
IGN Ugon

doomdoomdoom
03-31-2017, 03:26 PM
Hello,

I'm sorry If this is not the proper thread to post this , I'd like to inform an error about the " Combat legs" which have two different colors " Red & blue " but
they share the exact same name.

Special thanks,
IGN Ugon

Yes good point...now that the red version can be traded having the same name for both makes trades confusing. At least in auction you can use preview window. But agree it would be good to get fixed.

If you don't see a response from STS within a few days might be good to open a new thread under the Bugs section. Not sure if STS would still be checking this thread about an event that is already over.

Phosgore
07-27-2017, 09:16 AM
In the expectation of some update.

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk

Hotfuzz
09-15-2017, 07:39 AM
Are we going to have a Halloween event on Dark Legends?

Phosgore
09-16-2017, 10:09 AM
Are we going to have a Halloween event on Dark Legends?

In the expectation that we will have.

Annin
09-19-2017, 06:00 PM
Can we get an update we arent dead like SL ):

japan
09-23-2017, 12:46 AM
Theyre updating PL... I think they gave up on DL even though its more active :/

Phosgore
10-04-2017, 07:47 PM
STS can not leave us in this void, we are many. :vD:

japan
10-05-2017, 07:09 AM
Are we getting an update for Halloween?

japan
10-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Can we get a wolf pet for halloween with different variations maybe two could drop and three shiny ones could be purchased with plat
250 plat
500 plat
800 plat