PDA

View Full Version : Thank you STS for Goblin event! <3

TastyGoblin
03-23-2017, 02:37 PM
As title says! I really enjoyed in this awesome event!! Thank you STS!! ^^

Iseenoobs
03-24-2017, 10:39 AM
Lovely event idd!! Great fun and gz all !!

Hercules
03-24-2017, 10:53 AM
A fantastic event. I love it too, but I'm so nab I had 50 crate keys and I decided to open it :V and when I opnened 3 Massive glob lockeds, I received only 80k in gold so bye (800k) :,/

HulkieBeast
03-24-2017, 11:43 AM
Not a bad event, kinda fun because of getting away from Somberholt maps.

Hail
03-24-2017, 11:54 AM
I just wish it was a week longer.. 4k points for plat in 1 week.. almost impossible to reach without either having plenty of pre-farmed energy, buying energy, or farming essences like crazy.

extrapayah
03-24-2017, 12:07 PM
agree, 4k points as a goal in 1 week, with equal points per energy rate with another 2-3 weeks event is ridiculous...

but then again, it also raise the rarity of the rewards

my hope for future events:
1. clarification on how boss is randomized based on party's tier (e.g. does having a low tier party penalized/not), i think the ideal system will be no penalties in party, but instead add bonus
2. non tradeable and title reward to be placed on lower tier, to motivate casual players to run for commemoration rewards.
3. standardization of reward/cost ratio of event chests, i think the nerf on this event hoarded chest is on the right direction, if future event chest on different events also follow its reward/cost ratio, and winter 2016's event chest is a bad example.
4. standardization of event bosses' loot, especially on crates' droprate, one easy way is to have same rate for each rarity for bosses on the same tier. rate for each rarity is important because of how reroll works on common-legendary items.

Crystalwiz
03-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Not a bad event, kinda fun because of getting away from Somberholt maps.

Agree...It was nice to take a break from Somberholt running this Goblin event non stop. Lots of fun, great new pets and new gear to be bought from the rewards. Just heard 2x points for somberholt coming soon. Time to get back in the graveyard. LOL

Thebrazilio
04-08-2017, 06:56 AM
Yes yes thank you for that amazing event sts:D