PDA

View Full Version : KM3 Ghost Town!

e5c4p3artist
03-23-2017, 04:22 PM
I played the game for quite a while, but quit maybe a year or so ago. At the time, KM3 was always packed. There were tons of players standing outside the entrance buying and trading locked Cryostar chests, and if you entered without being in a party, you only had to wait 30 seconds at max for other players to join you, you all ran together to the end, hoped for some locked chests from the 3 bosses, got yelled at if you killed the first boss, Harley, too soon, exited and repeat.

But the place is a ghost town now! Literally no one there most of the time. I ran it a couple of times and noticed that the boss spawns seemed a little wonky on the last two bosses - they didn't always spawn. But is that the only reason the place is deserted now? Or what happened? And where is everyone hanging out now?

ClumsyCactus
03-23-2017, 04:36 PM
No more locks as far as I know, sorry.

leslietheone
03-23-2017, 04:41 PM
The spirit of ARLOR is no longer there my fellow arlorian, look for graveyard and shoot for the stars :D

TastyGoblin
03-23-2017, 04:46 PM
Of course that was really good times! But STS made new updates, new expansions. They want to make AL more interesting than it was, and Its really good too.
But why they don't do like this? - Make new expansions but don't delete old farming methods old farming places, If they would don't delete old things in AL I think Al would be more interesting.
Thats my opinion ;)

raxaxic
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
I miss the mad runs through brackenridge killing Karl thousands of times for locked crates..when jarl was a boss

Horme
03-23-2017, 06:55 PM
The abandoned mines.

Duderr
03-24-2017, 08:31 AM
Nobody cares anymore