PDA

View Full Version : Incredible

Ironforge991
03-26-2017, 10:22 AM
While you are resting I am working hard to keep the game.i promote you on fb,insta,skype,help other players over the issue and you do not give to any hope of a new update
Give us a few champions then you can get few months of rest after ofc you fix bugs.
Thank you

eddyshe
03-26-2017, 11:38 PM
While you are resting I am working hard to keep the game.i promote you on fb,insta,skype,help other players over the issue and you do not give to any hope of a new update
Give us a few champions then you can get few months of rest after ofc you fix bugs.
Thank you

No one cares about what you do, not even the devs.

Justg
03-27-2017, 10:06 AM
We're hard at work on other things but we definitely appreciate your efforts for Champs!

Skillz
03-27-2017, 01:36 PM
We're hard at work on other things but we definitely appreciate your efforts for Champs!
"Hard work on other things" Does this mean a new Mmo?

Raww
03-27-2017, 06:40 PM
You're only "Hard at Work" on Arcane Legends lol, stop trying to fool us

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Ironforge991
03-27-2017, 11:51 PM
Im glad to hear that you work hard...i hope u male some new project
but how i always say call of champions have a big potencial
good graphic(better then all sts games)low memory using(just 120mb for moba games)that is wow
but game have a little champions selection
70%of active players have all champions with full tiers
so continue to work on other staffs but dont kill call of champions
good luck

plpr
03-30-2017, 02:13 PM

Sneak peak on new game please lol im pretty sure its coming soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skillz
03-30-2017, 02:41 PM
sneak peak on new game please lol im pretty sure its coming soon.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk
lol yea i want a sneak peak, everyone wants to have a sneak peak:)

Ironforge991
04-01-2017, 08:55 AM
What is sneak peak? :-)

nightmaresmoke
10-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Such a waste call of champion have potential i guess not good product advertisement can kill a games life span in no time, plus too much champion unbalance made casual players quit hardcore fans stayed but that's not enough to make the game alive and bustling.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

TheBerio
10-10-2017, 05:11 PM
I used to play COC a lot. I promoted it on my main Youtube channel with 2k subs and with my other youtube friends. I was the most helpful and most active forum member (on their old one) and tbh one of the best players of CoC in general with insane stats. I was helping, I was also a part of competetive scene of an eSport that was streamed on mobcrush december. So bad the game died. It got GREAT potential, it was even supported by APPLE in WWDC. Sad sad sad sad sad. My hopes are with PL:A now.

Odoslané z môjho iPad cez Tapatalk