PDA

View Full Version : does luck help with elite Oktal drops?

Laar
03-26-2017, 04:21 PM
Very curious about this. I always see people wearing luck hats while farming Oktal Rax. However, in my experience, rerolls do nothing to help me get good drops. I have looted about 5 "Oktal" elites from Rax, and NONE of them were from rerolls. I've asked some other friends of mine and they have the same experience as me. Apparently, luck does not help.

Does luck reroll elites into legendary items, or is it just my confirmation bias speaking?

aw205
03-26-2017, 04:35 PM
Luck DOES help to reroll into a higher rarity, even legendaries to elites.

Laar
03-26-2017, 06:24 PM
Luck DOES help to reroll into a higher rarity, even legendaries to elites.
Thanks for the quick response. I guess my luck is just weird.

Kurvy
03-26-2017, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I guess my luck is just weird.

Of course it doesnt always have to reroll. It can drop without luck just like a green, But having luck does not affect that drop. Some people think when you have luck you reroll elite into something else, which is not possible.

Laar
03-27-2017, 01:32 AM
Of course it doesnt always have to reroll. It can drop without luck just like a green, But having luck does not affect that drop. Some people think when you have luck you reroll elite into something else, which is not possible.
Yeah, I realize that. It's just that I've dropped quite a number of times now, and none of them were rerolls. I also farm with 50% luck most of the time, so it's super strange.