PDA

View Full Version : Wager in guild battleground

Blank119
03-26-2017, 09:34 PM
i hope you can add the maximum bet we can do in battleground like 10m or add another feature like betting plat or an item :) and banner for most win guild in battleground every weekly or monthly

this will be interesting :)

CouchPass
03-27-2017, 06:39 PM
i hope you can add the maximum bet we can do in battleground like 10m or add another feature like betting plat or an item :) and banner for most win guild in battleground every weekly or monthly

this will be interesting :)

-1, Dummy farming all over again, just this time "guild dummy farming", and even more, a banner every week is overkill (That last part didn't really matter, because of dummy farming anyways)

Chocolaty
03-28-2017, 10:05 AM
/Konastolemycake

Fsuryo
03-28-2017, 05:52 PM
Dummy farming? Them, who accept 10m wegar surely understand what the meaning of 10m gold.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

runagain
03-28-2017, 06:59 PM
Dummy farming? Them, who accept 10m wegar surely understand what the meaning of 10m gold.

Lol... If u reward guilds with the best GBG scores, some cheap guilds Will dummy to get a banner. It's same with PvP nd PvE kills lb. The Wager has nothing to do with the dummy farm thingy lol...

Fsuryo
03-28-2017, 09:21 PM
Lol... If u reward guilds with the best GBG scores, some cheap guilds Will dummy to get a banner. It's same with PvP nd PvE kills lb. The Wager has nothing to do with the dummy farm thingy lol...
The banner and the wegar is diffrent point i think. The idea of banner is real bad. But increase the limit of wegar is the good one.

shadowronn
03-29-2017, 11:29 AM
definately no betting of plat cuz thats gonna lead to buying plat for gold by people creating guilds and trading plat that way,if u still did not get it here is a scenario

guy 1: 300k for 100 plat?
guy 2: sure,make guild and challenge, ill lose and u will get plat.
guy 1: *challenges and wins and also gets the plat*
guy 2 and 1: *trade the gold in background*.
sts loses money and we players lose the best game in the world so big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO