PDA

View Full Version : Guild: Legendary Alliance

Flamin
06-30-2010, 02:23 PM
This Guild will be starting a new, becoming active again, and flooded with new talented members.
(The Guild name has been changed back to Legendary Alliance since the merge with The Avengers guild was canceled.)
(I'm back after 3 weeks from my boyscout camp. So now hopefully things will start getting active and starting up again.)

Shorter description:
Legendary Alliance is a Pocket Legends guild/clan.

Guild Name: The guild's official name is Legendary Alliance. Please always refer to and call the guild Legendary Alliance
The guild's full name is The Legendary Elite Federation Alliance.
The guild's unofficial name is Legendary Allegiance.
The guild's other name is Legendary Avengers.

Website: http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net (http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net/index.htm)

Guild Members: 22

Guild Purpose: see in longer description

Month & Year Guild was started: 4/20/2010

Average Level: Currently we have members who are levels 23 - 45.

Use Ventrilo, Teamspeak?: We are going to make one.

Time Zone/Play Times: All time zones.

Membership Requirement(s): http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net/information-f3/rules-and-preferences-t28.htm
The guild requirements are: No spamming, No scamming, No profanity. And all the rules here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27-Message-Forum-Rules) also apply to the Legendary Alliance guild requirements.

Additional Information: We have players from hardcore, to casual. We do not look for quantity, but rather quality of members in our guild.

Longer Description:
You will feel welcome. You will feel encouraged. You will feel friendship. The best guild ever.

• The guild's official name is Legendary Alliance. Please always refer to and call the guild Legendary Alliance
The guild's full name is The Legendary Elite Federation Alliance.
The guild's unofficial name is Legendary Allegiance.
The guild's other name is Legendary Avengers.

• We are a guild dedicated to the gaming of Pocket Legends. We are a Guild dedicated to the growing of our fellow members. Join and help us grow beyond all belief.
The purpose of the Legendary Alliance guild, will be to be the best of the best in all zones, in PvP, Raiding, Farming and most importantly Fellowship. to equipt all members in legendary items, to become the best guild ever.
And most importantly to be a friendly, joyful, organized, and trustful community, to help each other, to become good friends, to have joyful and happy times, to talk, to do guild events and level up together, to have fun and far, far more...
With the pvp and trade system we will be dominate in those zones. We will not just be a guild, but a lot more.
Once The Legendary Alliance guild has a sufficient amount of members we will start focusing more of our attention in-game, like pvp, trade, etc.
Join and help us grow beyond all belief.
Legendary Alliance is designed to have all the content and features that make up a joyful, creative, expert, and organized
Community... Guild... Alliance.

• For those of you who like small guilds who always do dungeons raids together and who help eachother out all the time, our guild has all of that and more. By joining a group inside our guild you along with others can find friendship, laughter, and joy.
(P.S. when you join a group you also join the guild, but when you join a group you will make closer friends, and be more noticed and important)

• Here is some quotes we like and that shows some of the spirit of this guild:

This one I did not create:
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile"

These I did create:
"We do not look for quantity, but rather quality of members in our guild."

"Our goal is to be a friendly, joyful, organized, and trustful community."

• Guidelines:
You should try to be respectful and polite.
Be full of ideas.
Become an expert gamer.
Try to reply and post frequently.
Try to be helpful, trustworthy, friendly, kind, cheerful, creative, responsive, considerate, and respectful.
And most of all Loyal.
Friendly, loyal, respectful. Those are the top three guidelines.
(It is perfectly fine if you do not meet ALL of these guidlines, all we ask is that you just try to follow them.)
• Requirements: (You must obey the guild requirements) The guild requirements are: No spamming, No scamming, No profanity. And all the requirements here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27-Message-Forum-Rules) also apply to the Legendary Alliance guild requirements.
(P.S. There is a difference between the guild requirements, and the guild guidelines)

• We these people Shall unite.
So that together we may use our talents, gifts and knowlege to create a solid, trustful, and joyful guild, of friendly, creative, and happy members.
Because as I said, we are not looking for quantity, but rather quality of members in our guild. We are looking for a members to help make this guild a better place.

• We gladly invite and welcome you to join our guild, by registering on this website: http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net

• Features and In Development:
See the In Development (http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net/in-development-f3/features-and-in-development-t4.htm) forum on the Legendary Alliance website, for these.

• You do NOT have to fill out a application to join.
For those of you who do not wish to fill out a joining application, you do not have to.
Here is the Joining application, you do NOT have to fill out all of it:

IN-GAME

-Name:

-Class:

-Level:

-If you have any other classes, above, please fill out the above lines for each class.

-Tell a little about what you do in the game.

OTHER

-Male or female:

-How old are you?

-Time zone:

-Average Playtime per Week (Hours):

-Average Forum time per Week (Hours):

-Average guild website time per Week (Hours):

-Overall, how often do you reply?

-Tell a little about yourself:

-Is there anything else you would like to add to your application?

• Please no criticizing in this thread.

Cascade
06-30-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm Lvl 33 Flamin not 23

Flamin
06-30-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm Lvl 33 Flamin not 23

I know, other members are lower level than you.

Cascade
06-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Ah, ok got it.

Flamin
06-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Ah, ok got it.

What did you assume? and why?

Cascade
06-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Don't worry about it dude :P

Flamin
06-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Don't worry about it dude :P

K, just curious why you thought that I thought you were level 23.

Cascade
06-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Because on the guild site my sig still says that I'm 23

Flamin
06-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Because on the guild site my sig still says that I'm 23

That's because you haven't changed it.... recently.... I changed it for you.

Cascade
06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
K thanks :)

Flamin
08-11-2010, 04:21 PM
This guild is now officially closed, because I do not have enough time to keep this guild running.