PDA

View Full Version : Farm dummumys don't have ban?

nirvana1998
03-27-2017, 09:56 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/c87f37826706a74188c97e6573982690.jpg

Enviado desde mi MotoE2(4G-LTE) mediante Tapatalk

Chocolaty
03-27-2017, 11:36 AM
I've played AL for years now and have never known or heard of any dummy farmer getting banned.

Nvgd
03-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Why does everyone hate dummy farmers? is it just me or...i mean...If they want to show off with their "amazing" kd be my guest. They harm no one. For the record i'm not a dummy farmer, but c'mon guys. Why is it so "illegal" and why does almost everyone hate them? Yes, they play unfair, but what does it matter?

nightmaresmoke
03-27-2017, 01:57 PM
Why does everyone hate dummy farmers? is it just me or...i mean...If they want to show off with their "amazing" kd be my guest. They harm no one. For the record i'm not a dummy farmer, but c'mon guys. Why is it so "illegal" and why does almost everyone hate them? Yes, they play unfair, but what does it matter?
Ever heard of honor?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Chocolaty
03-27-2017, 06:04 PM

They're the reason the Pvp/flag leaderboard was removed....

CouchPass
03-27-2017, 06:41 PM

Have you ever heard of LB? They ruined it for everyone.. They're like that kid that takes the whole bowl of candy on Halloween, and the owners stop putting candy out.

Horme
03-27-2017, 06:55 PM

And that's why now CTF dead and TDM barely dead cause less peoples interest to do it.

Perceval
03-27-2017, 07:18 PM
I can't tell if sts doesn't do enough to discourage cheating or the amount of cheaters in AL is 100,000x greater than any other game. A single game that attracts cheaters like moths to a flame? You tell me.

Probably the only game I've seen to remove PvP leaderboards completely because of cheating players. Maybe sts need to ask themselves what other games do, which they don't, or just start mercilessly handing out bans for even the slightest cheating.

From what I've seen, if it doesn't affect them financially, its not worth attending to. Although, I could be wrong.

My opinion, don't wear it out.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 01:14 AM
Ever heard of honor?

Ofcourse, but what do you care? If they want to play unfair by killing their other accounts be my guest.

Yep, that's sadly true....

lissil
03-28-2017, 02:15 AM
You said it yourself that it is unfair. It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on "unfair" things. Especially those who earned each and every one of their kills and deaths. Just saying.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 02:58 AM
You said it yourself that it is unfair. It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on "unfair" things. Especially those who earned each and every one of their kills and deaths. Just saying.

Yah, but still.

I mean the flag/pvp LB is gone, yes they caused it.
But for now....it doesn't matter anymore.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 06:23 AM
Ofcourse, but what do you care? If they want to play unfair by killing their other accounts be my guest.

Yep, that's sadly true....
Coz it still counts on leaderboard not on pvp but on overall lb aka top war,rogue,mage just an example if you have some corrupt government officials in your place would you not care even if it affects you and your place? Think about that for a second.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 06:29 AM
Coz its still counts on leaderboard not on pvp but on overall lb aka top war,rogue,mage just an example if you have some corrupt government officials in your place would you not care even if it affects you and your place? Think about that for a second.

Bad example....government officials have influence on you and those dummy farmers not.

But....i get your point with that Lb story and yes, that's true.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 06:41 AM
Bad example....government officials have influence on you and those dummy farmers not.

But....i get your point with that Lb story and yes, that's true.
Because of them theres no more lb except timed and top war,rogue,mage and about what you said that it didn't affect me your wrong it did not on pvp though but pve i did my record in a legit tiring way but because of them dummy farmers,botters,macros etc.. we legit lb players couldn't get our sweet pve lb flags no more.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 06:52 AM
Because of them theres no more lb except timed and top war,rogue,mage and about what you said that it didn't affect me your wrong it did not on pvp though but pve i did my record in a legit tiring way but because of them dummy farmers,botters,macros etc.. we legit lb players couldn't get our sweet pve lb flags no more.

yep, It's a shame that we can't get anymore of those banners :/

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 06:56 AM
yep, It's a shame that we can't get anymore of those banners :/
See?

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:02 AM
See?

Yah yah, no need to prove more things.
But they ruined it already, so let them do what ever they like to do now, there are no more things to ruin i guess (?)

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 07:09 AM
Yah yah, no need to prove more things.
But they ruined it already, so let them do what ever they like to do now, there are no more things to ruin i guess (?)
Lol that's your virtue in life?

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:11 AM
Lol that's your virtue in life?

I bet that you're real fun at party's :banana:

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 07:14 AM
I bet that you're real fun at party's :banana:
Lol atleast i care. :banana:

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:17 AM
Lol atleast i care. :banana:

/11charcs

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 07:18 AM

/11charcs
People who have nothing else to say use memes lol :banana:

e'dria♡
03-28-2017, 07:20 AM
well its no longer a thing since theres no banners for pvp kills now.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:21 AM
People who have nothing else to say use memes lol :banana:

You're not even worth talking to...

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:24 AM
well its no longer a thing since theres no banners for pvp kills now.

Yup....

/11charcs

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 07:25 AM
You're not even worth talking to...
Reply of a shallow person lol peace :banana:

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:27 AM
Reply of a shallow person lol peace :banana:

For the love of god just leave

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 07:29 AM
For the love of god just leave
Lame excuse lol

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:31 AM
Lame excuse lol

What's your intention by making this comment? Grow up.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 07:34 AM
What's your intention of this comment? Grow up.
Talk about the one who cant defend it's statement even if it did but very shallow, if yah cant take the heat better not post a comment you cant defend.

Epw
03-28-2017, 07:43 AM
First of all, i am only a PVE player here in Arcane Legends. BUT...back in the glorious days of Pocket Legends there werent any PVP leaderboards. I used to PVP there a lot in 10, 15, 30, 66 and endgame bracelets. The only things that happened there were PVP tournaments with great prizes held by STG. And we were OK. Now, i believe "youll be ok" also. Dont hate me, it is just my POV. Have a nice day! :)

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 07:47 AM
Talk about the one who cant defend it's statement even if it did but very shallow, if yah cant take the heat better not post a comment you cant defend.

Oh yah, cuz people always stay with their statement, but hey how can you know? you always sit behind your monitor and wipe your glasses clean every now and then, you know nothing 'bout change. You call that "Heat" ? You must have never been in a real fight lmao. They made a special word for your type of people: "Internet Heroes"

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 07:59 AM
Oh yah, cuz people always stay with their statement, but hey how can you know? you always sit behind your monitor and wipe your glasses clean every now and then, you know nothing 'bout change. You call that "Heat" ? You must have never been in a real fight lmao. They made a special word for your type of people: "Internet Heroes"
If yah comment something atleast you understand or know on what your saying and if someone reply to your comment and against it be prepared to defend it not give any shallow one's, real fight? Whats anything got to do with it? -_-

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:07 AM
If yah comment something atleast you understand or know on what your saying and if someone reply to your comment and against it be prepared to defend it not give any shallow one's, real fight? Whats anything got to do with it? -_-

Because you defined the definition of "Heat" wrong.

And no mate, that is were you're wrong. People change, it is natural and what i can make up of you from all of your comments...you just don't and can't change and you never will. Goodluck in real life bro, i'm outta here.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:10 AM
Because you defined the definition of "Heat" wrong.

And no mate, that is were you're wrong. People change, it is natural and what i can make up of you from all of your comments...you just don't change and you never will. Goodluck in real life bro, i'm outta here.
Yes people change but not their principle, if that's your take in life not my problem it yours.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:13 AM
Yes people change but not their principle, if that's your take in life not my problem it yours.

You can change everything within yourself if you're willing to, but you Sir..you just can't and you never will.
Ow and trust me i don't have any problem 'mate'.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:17 AM
You can change everything within yourself, but you Sir..you just can't and you never will.
Ow and trust me i don't have any problem 'mate'.
And i thought your out? Me problem? Nah ah your the one with salty comments not me 'mate'.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:20 AM
And i thought your out? Me problem? Nah ah your the one with salty comments not me 'mate'.

Oh, trust me, I was trying to...but if your arrogant and everything knowing a$$ keeps replying..

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:23 AM
Oh, trust me, I was trying to...but if your ignorant and everything knowing a$$ keeps replying..
See your the one who is salty here even using profanity not me.

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:26 AM
See your the one who is salty here even using profanity not me.

yah......riiiiggghhtttt...... but you keep irritating me smh uhu.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:28 AM
yah......riiiiggghhtttt......
To calm you down here's a :banana: :)

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:33 AM
yah......riiiiggghhtttt...... but you keep irritating me smh uhu.
See i've proven my point peace, btw nice edit 😂

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:38 AM
To calm you down here's a :banana: :)

Give me a glass of Vodka and i'll calm down lmao :banana:

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:43 AM
Give me a glass of Vodka and i'll calm down lmao :banana:
Vodka? Nah ill give you something more stronger.. well nvm lmao :banana:

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:45 AM
Vodka? Nah ill give you something more stronger.. well nvm lmao :banana:

Hb you buy me some moonshine ? :banana:

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:48 AM
Hb you buy me some moonshine ? :banana:
I think that's not the strongest liquor :banana:

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:50 AM
I think that's not the strongest liquor :banana:

I'm not gonna drink pure alcohol :banana:

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:51 AM
I'm not gonna drink pure alcohol :banana:
Hahaha :banana:

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 08:56 AM
Hahaha :banana:

Did you meant pure alcohol tho? :banana:

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 08:58 AM
Did you meant pure alcohol tho? :banana:
Lol nope i mean the strongest liquor in the world :banana:

Nvgd
03-28-2017, 09:01 AM
Lol nope i mean the strongest liquor in the world :banana:

ooow hell nah.
This is almost pure alcohol.
They fore sure know how to party :banana: :banana: :banana:

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 09:04 AM

ooow hell nah.
Yes that's the one 95% crazy :banana:

Vvildfire
03-28-2017, 09:10 AM

ooow hell nah.

Yes that's the one 95% crazy :banana:

Was taken aback by seeing 50 replies all of a sudden.
Since it's not topic related anymore, please bring your discussion to pm :)

EDIT: On topic... I guess. There's little point in dummy farming. I'm a PvE person, so I can't say much. Either way, it seems like people can point out fake kdr pretty easily, so they can't even show off their kills, it's kind of silly. At most I could understand fixing a negative kdr, in case any guild that cares about their position wants a 1:1 kdr... I think.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2017, 09:24 AM
Was taken aback by seeing 50 replies all of a sudden.
Since it's not topic related anymore, please bring your discussion to pm :)

EDIT: On topic... I guess. There's little point in dummy farming. I'm a PvE person, so I can't say much. Either way, it seems like people can point out fake kdr pretty easily, so they can't even show off their kills, it's kind of silly. At most I could understand fixing a negative kdr, in case any guild that cares about their position wants a 1:1 kdr... I think.
Spotting fake kdr is very easy by looking at a specific players play log that sts can easily monitor, im sure they have the software for that considering they're a gaming company. Yes as normal players we can't prove if someone dummy farms but sts can and only thing sts did extreme is reset their kdr's, not sure what's stopping sts from banning cheater players.

Justg
03-28-2017, 09:38 AM
Children, please don't bicker on the internet. It's not healthy.