PDA

View Full Version : All ice golem fans pls take a look

aillaaaa
03-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Ok guys! I keed some help from you all. Today my golem was scammed so if you can everyone pls post the name of the players u know already own one id appreciate it deeply so i can try to track mine. Thank u all very much (antarctical)

ErzaSapphire
03-27-2017, 05:59 PM
What happened anta...??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Kakashis
03-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Very sorry to hear that. How did it happen? Have you reported it to STS?

aillaaaa
03-27-2017, 06:11 PM
A friend and officer in my guild asked me to send for a ss. Stupid as i am i did. Ive emailed sts with ss following and now i found my set on his alt.

CouchPass
03-27-2017, 06:35 PM
A friend and officer in my guild asked me to send for a ss. Stupid as i am i did. Ive emailed sts with ss following and now i found my set on his alt.

Chances are it will take months for STS to ban, and by then golem will be lost in transactions. But I really do hope the best of luck! Just take a lesson and move on man, everyone has a different motive behind the screen. Hope you convince him to give it back :/

Sakurahb
03-27-2017, 06:41 PM
I'm sorry about that I hope you can get it back .

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

aillaaaa
03-27-2017, 06:43 PM
I hope sts will help me retrieve it but time will tell. If its lost ill thank for my wonderul time here and Al got one nub less to worry about

Horme
03-27-2017, 06:51 PM
Just don't trust anybody in game unless you can meet the owner in real life.

aillaaaa
03-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Oh i already traced his real name and. Phone number

Iagiotr
03-27-2017, 08:16 PM
I think I saw him selling your golem set earlier. Forgot his name tho.

mssweety
03-27-2017, 08:35 PM
its so weird how ppl take their time to play with u and kinda manipulate u make u belive and trust them. he has been with us for maybe 5-6months. always nice and stuff for that.. that at the end he can take advantage of the kidness of some ppl.. turns out that guy got reported many times tho nd still around..
i hope someone is going to look into this.
anta ur a sweetheart dont loose ur hope..idk.. i hope u get it back still.

hopefully ppl will comment on this thread and we will find out who are the owners of golem sets and see what we can do. huggs

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500F mit Tapatalk

Veenihiv
03-27-2017, 10:00 PM
A player named Chiupai or Chuipai tried selling me a golem for 32mil.... He looked nab ..so I think he's the scammer

StayOnTop
03-27-2017, 10:03 PM
I found him. Pm me

Iagiotr
03-27-2017, 10:47 PM
I know that Qua has one and Runagain sold his to someone.

creeepycreeepy
03-27-2017, 11:36 PM
its so weird how ppl take their time to play with u and kinda manipulate u make u belive and trust them. he has been with us for maybe 5-6months. always nice and stuff for that.. that at the end he can take advantage of the kidness of some ppl.. turns out that guy got reported many times tho nd still around..
i hope someone is going to look into this.
anta ur a sweetheart dont loose ur hope..idk.. i hope u get it back still.

hopefully ppl will comment on this thread and we will find out who are the owners of golem sets and see what we can do. huggs

+1 to this! I hope this is the next thing sts cracks down on, people have been using this manipulative trick for far too long, it is truly a pathetic and shameful thing to do.

aillaaaa
03-27-2017, 11:41 PM
We know for a fact he has scammed ppl before badly and was reported so i think its time for sts to show what they tolerate and dont in the game. Ppl like this should npt be let walking around freely, ive also sendt them all the ss to proove my atorry. I had to got to sleep last night as it was liddle of night but if u guys see someone selling it will be him probably panicing and dropping price rapidly. If you have any info add me threw line my id is antarctical il bee there on and off all day. Even when im at work. Thank you vwry much everyone! And keep this thread going

Eatdamage
03-28-2017, 12:53 AM
STS can move items when we delete them by mistake, I hope they transfer it back to your account.

diexdie
03-28-2017, 01:06 AM
u can PM merchan ( azelo**us ) he bought Golem set for 30m.
I hope can help

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Purplemint
03-28-2017, 01:43 AM
Sts should do something about thse scamming issues. THEY SHOULD ACT. Reporting someone is very useless.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
03-28-2017, 02:01 AM
Sts should do something about thse scamming issues. THEY SHOULD ACT. Reporting someone is very useless.

They did something in the mass-ban, and then everyone complained. They have not banned ONE person that scammed someone less than a week ago. Stop the drama, wait for sts and you'll see the report will come through if the person is guilty. Besides, if you borrow things to your friends there is a widely accepted idea that would stop these "scams". EVERYONE in the community and the mods/devs will agree that a person should not lend items to another person if they want them back.

This being said, good luck to OP. I'm just tired of people mindlessly bashing STS for everything.

Purplemint
03-28-2017, 02:08 AM
They did something in the mass-ban, and then everyone complained. They have not banned ONE person that scammed someone less than a week ago. Stop the drama, wait for sts and you'll see the report will come through if the person is guilty. Besides, if you borrow things to your friends there is a widely accepted idea that would stop these "scams". EVERYONE in the community and the mods/devs will agree that a person should not lend items to another person if they want them back.

This being said, good luck to OP. I'm just tired of people mindlessly bashing STS for everything.
Im not stopping u from worshipping them :)

Chrissam
03-28-2017, 02:43 AM

Fact is this person was reported many many times for past two yrs even by the victims itself. No action was done. He's even linked to the very char that scam them. Perhaps wait 2 more years for sts to help ? Pray he's not a guy you trust say bye bye to any items u lend! Oh last thing he mostly targets female and scam them!

boohgey
03-28-2017, 03:01 AM
Hoooly $#!+

boohgey
03-28-2017, 03:10 AM
Trust will.ruin you in game man :-\ me too I've lost a lot like 20m all in all coz.of friendship and trust...all you can do is move on man :-\ I feel you

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
03-28-2017, 03:27 AM
Trust will.ruin you in game man :-\ me too I've lost a lot like 20m all in all coz.of friendship and trust...all you can do is move on man :-\ I feel you

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk
Now ur sitting here and drawing for gold[emoji23] [emoji106]

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

boohgey
03-28-2017, 03:27 AM
Now ur sitting here and drawing for gold[emoji23] [emoji106]

Wish me luck pleeeease Hahahaaahahahahahahahah

« Just Draw It. »

intizamfamily888
03-28-2017, 03:29 AM
Wish me luck pleeeease Hahahaaahahahahahahahah

« Just Draw It. »
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

boohgey
03-28-2017, 03:30 AM
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

[emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108]

« Just Draw It. »

Hail
03-28-2017, 03:57 AM
Fact is this person was reported many many times for past two yrs even by the victims itself. No action was done. He's even linked to the very char that scam them. Perhaps wait 2 more years for sts to help ? Pray he's not a guy you trust say bye bye to any items u lend! Oh last thing he mostly targets female and scam them!

The OP said they were scammed today? So in your logic, people have been hopelessly reporting him for 2 years before the 'scam' happened?

intizamfamily888
03-28-2017, 04:02 AM
The OP said they were scammed today? So in your logic, people have been hopelessly reporting him for 2 years before the 'scam' happened?
Or i think he tries to say that this guy has scammed alot in the past

Hail
03-28-2017, 04:51 AM

And the person trusted him with a vanity set worth millions? Smh lol

Chrissam
03-28-2017, 04:55 AM

thats what i meant ty

Demonnboy
03-28-2017, 07:32 AM
Bro anta sorry to hear this... idk what to do to help u just hope u can find that scammer and take back ur golem set... always be strong bro :)

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

CouchPass
03-28-2017, 07:44 AM
And the person trusted him with a vanity set worth millions? Smh lol

Changing name etc, It's easy to change your identity in a game, clear friends list, rename, Ta-da, a new person in a old world with tons of cashhhh

ClumsyCactus
03-28-2017, 08:21 AM
Changing name etc, It's easy to change your identity in a game, clear friends list, rename, Ta-da, a new person in a old world with tons of cashhhh

Not trying to be sassy or rude or anything, I'm just curious how one can know it is the same scammer if they have changed identity? (I normally am trying to be sassy, so i felt the need to clarify lol)

aillaaaa
03-28-2017, 08:48 AM
I think sts should make a statement on what type of game they want. I dont think either offensive behaviour or scamming should be let go of easily. This is a person who are confirmed a scammer of big thing not once but repeteadly. And knowing this sts should make a excample and get rid of this user once and for all. I talked to him today threw line wah for all i know he reads this now. But yes he idmitted to everything. Yes ok lending it was idiotic i agree there no argue. But to have this kind of a person around wont do neither sts or any of us any good. Not now and not ever so yes maybe sts can not retrieve it for me. But they should and hopefully will have a lock at this mans report records cause yes this is not a one time case :)

Azelorius
03-28-2017, 09:05 AM
u can PM merchan ( azelo**us ) he bought Golem set for 30m.
I hope can help

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Smartfren Andromax AD688G using Tapatalk

Veenihiv
03-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Not trying to be sassy or rude or anything, I'm just curious how one can know it is the same scammer if they have changed identity? (I normally am trying to be sassy, so i felt the need to clarify lol)

If u put him/her in ignore list just after scam... U can see the changed ign in ur ignore list after he changes his name.

Hope this helps :)

thekragle
03-28-2017, 11:07 AM
STS GUIDE TO NOT GETTING SCAMMED

1. Don't lend items to anyone. Period.
2. Only use CS for trading.
3. Don't give out your account info.
4. Don't be a friggin idiot.

If everyone follows these four rules there will never be another scammer again!

runagain
03-28-2017, 11:42 AM
Nudiepics also pm'd me about Golem yesterday. He were selling one nd asked me if I was interested in his/hers Golem.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170328/a6db93b1a82acd4f0ebb444cd5239dad.jpg

But never saw him before

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170328/644cbb3e22766b8443fdfb5a64c36058.jpg

Maybe anyone else knows his/hers main or previous ign?

PS. Showing someones ign ain't my careance xP

nishuwa
03-28-2017, 11:46 AM
Chances are it will take months for STS to ban, and by then golem will be lost in transactions. But I really do hope the best of luck! Just take a lesson and move on man, everyone has a different motive behind the screen. Hope you convince him to give it back :/

STS will not help, it happen to my guildmates before and STS did not even bother to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mssweety
03-28-2017, 12:29 PM
Nudiepics also pm'd me about Golem yesterday. He were selling one nd asked me if I was interested in his/hers Golem.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170328/a6db93b1a82acd4f0ebb444cd5239dad.jpg

But never saw him before

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170328/644cbb3e22766b8443fdfb5a64c36058.jpg

Maybe anyone else knows his/hers main or previous ign?

PS. Showing someones ign ain't my careance xP
never heard of this ign befor neither did i see it.
it might be the same guy who scammed antas golem coz im sure he will try n get rid of the set asap.

edit: it got confirmed that its the same guy who scammed anta.

runagain
03-28-2017, 01:30 PM
it might be the same guy who scammed antas golem coz im sure he will try n get rid of the set asap.

Ah, good to know. Thanks for confirmation!

aillaaaa
03-28-2017, 02:39 PM
I can confirm this is scammers alt

Dont
03-29-2017, 01:35 AM
Pufffffffffff maybe the same who scammed my friend, xxpercentcorn?? he scam a ice golem of my friend.. He speak will take a ss and dont back in few days and delete of list friends.

shadowronn
03-29-2017, 02:03 AM
now this may sound rude but the victim of this scam told that he/she lended it that means gifting or trading it. so now putting logic and brain to some work what can sts do about this the victims lends it which is allowed by sts so they cannot possibly do anything about it rite?

its something like this bank lends money to some guy without taking anything as insurance(houses,property etc.)
now this guy knows the mistake ie stupidity of bank and decides to run away with the money now who can u blame for this mistake that cud be prevented?
now i do agree the guy ran away so his mistake.
but also the bank has to be blamed cuz if they took an insurance this wud never happened and even if it did they cud get their money back thats all i have to say.

aillaaaa
03-29-2017, 03:42 AM
I just have to say thank you to everyone who held my back in this its so many ppl its simply amazing and im so greatful that i got to play this game for as long as i did! And it truly means alot that ppl are sticking up to this so thank you all for not letting this person walk quietly around and hide in the corners

Piranha
03-29-2017, 04:12 AM
now this may sound rude but the victim of this scam told that he/she lended it that means gifting or trading it. so now putting logic and brain to some work what can sts do about this the victims lends it which is allowed by sts so they cannot possibly do anything about it rite?

its something like this bank lends money to some guy without taking anything as insurance(houses,property etc.)
now this guy knows the mistake ie stupidity of bank and decides to run away with the money now who can u blame for this mistake that cud be prevented?
now i do agree the guy ran away so his mistake.
but also the bank has to be blamed cuz if they took an insurance this wud never happened and even if it did they cud get their money back thats all i have to say.

has already acknowledge the mistake in earlier posts if you read and they know they wont be getting tje vanity back. What needs to be done is for STS to ban(forever) such people who scam, takes advantage and thinks they're free to repeat and roam in the game!

Purplemint
03-29-2017, 07:39 AM
Very well said

Purplemint
03-29-2017, 07:45 AM
STS GUIDE TO NOT GETTING SCAMMED

1. Don't lend items to anyone. Period.
2. Only use CS for trading.
3. Don't give out your account info.
4. Don't be a friggin idiot.

If everyone follows these four rules there will never be another scammer again!
Yeah being selfish is the key. This game shouldnt be played by kids. Just sayin.

Purplemint
03-29-2017, 07:47 AM
STS will not help, it happen to my guildmates before and STS did not even bother to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel you. Support is very poor on this game. But still i love the game. Lol

Hail
03-29-2017, 09:05 AM
Yeah being selfish is the key. This game shouldnt be played by kids. Just sayin.

Because following rules is selfish. There are just some things not worth risking when it comes to lending, and in my opinion, Expensive Vanities such as Ice Golem easily makes the Top #3.

shadowronn
03-29-2017, 09:10 AM
and one more thing the thread name really? i came to check cuz i thought it was a giveaway of an ice golem set.................

Purplemint
03-29-2017, 09:18 AM
and one more thing the thread name really? i came to check cuz i thought it was a giveaway of an ice golem set.................
XD

shadowronn
03-29-2017, 10:19 AM
I feel you. Support is very poor on this game. But still i love the game. Lol

There is nothing to help in this actually but yes support is handled by only one person so its cant be that fast

aillaaaa
03-29-2017, 09:20 PM

Ppl

Hahahah i love ur comment u acually just gave me a very much needed smile so thank you for that!

ezkinita
03-30-2017, 05:04 AM
i dont know the OP but hopefully all is well sooner than later :)

aillaaaa
03-30-2017, 08:51 AM
Ok latest news i found the person who bought the set. The one who commented here he never acually bought it.. He acually did afterall so now we know were it went

Gianakrebu
03-30-2017, 09:51 AM
You won't get it back dude, Just move on and learn from it.

Kairihearts
03-30-2017, 10:00 AM
You won't get it back dude, Just move on and learn from it.

Yea excatly why is this thread still going you lost your set due to your stupidity just move on thread is irrelevant now end of.

"What goes around comes around" ehh anta

aillaaaa
03-30-2017, 12:19 PM
Dear kair we both know why u and me have some issues but the fact that we dont quite agree on things has nothing to do with this.

Kairihearts
03-30-2017, 02:06 PM
Hmm ok i thought you was more sensible then too fall for a scam tho :/ guessit happens to the best of us.

aillaaaa
04-03-2017, 02:00 PM
A little uppdate on this case. So a little bird wispered to me that my scammer has been permanently banned so thank you sts for stepping up! And to everyone that might one day consider to pull of a scam i recomend to think twice as it might come back and bite you in the assz. Have a great weekend everyone:)

Avaree
04-03-2017, 02:45 PM
A little uppdate on this case. So a little bird wispered to me that my scammer has been permanently banned so thank you sts for stepping up! And to everyone that might one day consider to pull of a scam i recomend to think twice as it might come back and bite you in the assz. Have a great weekend everyone:)

Well done!!

Terminhater
04-03-2017, 03:36 PM

Good to hear! Yes STS ban these scammers! Protect your players.

Did this little birdy have shifty eyes lol

Kakashis
04-03-2017, 04:14 PM

Does this mean one less ice golem?

Sakurahb
04-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Does this mean one less ice golem?
From what I read here he sold it so set still around .

aillaaaa
04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Yes saku he has ive tracked it down

Veenihiv
04-03-2017, 07:34 PM

Gg Anta :)
Glad that sts is doing something that they should have done very long ago..

Foxyladyy
04-03-2017, 10:15 PM

wow... that nudiepics pm me also, said "hello" all of a sudden. i ignored cos idk this person and that stupid ign sounds fishy. i guess this person knows all who have the budget to buy thats scammed set... i wonder who this is.... sure thing an old player who knows people well .. hope he get banned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Antispace
04-07-2017, 06:49 AM
So what is this post for?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

shadowronn
04-07-2017, 07:12 AM
So what is this post for?

to inform about how he/she got scammed duh!

Antispace
04-07-2017, 07:20 AM
And who cares about that? Like as if we dont have our own problems

Antispace
04-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Furthermore there are no scams, there are just out stupid people

Bmlty
04-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Sounds like you're one of those selfish people who only thinks about him/her self

shadowronn
04-07-2017, 12:53 PM
And who cares about that? Like as if we dont have our own problems

yes who cares...... otherwise why wud you bother and leave comments doh!

Antispace
04-07-2017, 12:55 PM
yes who cares...... otherwise why wud you bother and leave comments doh!
Maybe to stop all these stupid "i got scammed" threads

Plqgue
04-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Did you get your set back ?

shadowronn
04-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Maybe to stop all these stupid "i got scammed" threads

he got scammed and wanted ppl to not buy ice golem set and also wanted the scammer to get banned and the scammer got banned that's all.

undazz
05-01-2017, 05:11 PM
bro i know kirklegendtwo has one

lucaskane2480
05-01-2017, 05:17 PM
bro i know kirklegendtwo has one He had that before all this "scamming" bs started.. This thread is a joke.. The person who lost their golem suit "gifted" it to the person. Who does that? I know I wouldn't gift someone something worth gold cap.