PDA

View Full Version : Name of ice golem scammer

Eatdamage
03-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Ign is -- Wickedliquid/painfreak he was an officer in our guild, was earlier in COF. I know STS has strict policy of not sharing ign on forum, but I have to tell everyone...(making new thread so that the main thread dosent get locked). Please report.

Iagiotr
03-28-2017, 01:10 AM
If anyone sees a low level toon around 41-46 its most likely him. Just today I've encountered 2 people selling a golem set one for 42 million and the other set for 32 million. I tried to call him out but he kept on denying that he did not scam the golem set and said he bought the set for 31 million 2 years ago. The second encounter was with a rogue named like chiopai like that.

ClumsyCactus
03-28-2017, 01:55 AM
You know the rule and you break it anyway.
That's like the definition of stupidity, I'm impressed.
Good luck getting him/her banned though.

quileos
03-28-2017, 02:01 AM
Sometimes it can't be helped.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Elichka
03-28-2017, 03:15 AM
I don't think it is stupidity. I think we should have an anti-leaderboard, or a board of shame, where STS themselves will post the IGNS of all the confirmed scammers. They should be publicly known so everyone will 1. have fun in the game without being drawn into scams (and it happened even to the best and most careful people I know), 2. will put some fear into those who log in with intention to perform a scam.

I hope you find your vanity. And unfortunately, I hope you will learn not to trust anyone, not even your closest friends, cuz that's how messed up life can be.

barristen
03-28-2017, 03:21 AM
Person scammed is an old friend and has all the support of CoF, and we are helping her in whatever way possible. However, this scammer has never been in or will be in CoF, kindly do fact check time next before you publish your "Alternate facts" and spread misinformation.

zauilet
03-28-2017, 03:24 AM
Person scammed is an old friend and has all the support of CoF, and are helping her in whatever way possible. However, this scammer has never been in or will be in CoF, kindly do fact check next before you publish your "Alternate facts" and spread misinformation.

Omg the main topic here is the guy is a scammer...pls don't post off topic text not to b rude but I'm doing this for anta she is a guildie any help from anyone will b much appreciated

barristen
03-28-2017, 03:27 AM
Omg the main topic here is the guy is a scammer...pls don't post off topic text not to b rude but I'm doing this for anta she is a guildie any help from anyone will b much appreciated

replying to op not u. and read first sentence first.

Blazerland
03-28-2017, 03:49 AM
Ign is -- Wickedliquid/painfreak he was an officer in our guild, was earlier in COF. I know STS has strict policy of not sharing ign on forum, but I have to tell everyone...(making new thread so that the main thread dosent get locked). Please report.

why is there a need to drag the name of our guild in here? when in fact this guy has never been a member. and yes we support anta in regards to this matter.

Hail
03-28-2017, 03:52 AM
Sorry that whoever got scammed, it sucks but it was their own fault in the end. I just hope no one goes around accusing innocent people but I do hope the person finds their Vanity with luck, and if they do, they need to buy me a lottery ticket.

aillaaaa
03-28-2017, 04:43 AM
I cant add info here but id u add me on line i can send u guys all the ss i got

Eatdamage
03-28-2017, 05:41 AM

Stupidity cannot be defined in any absolute parameters. This thread was made to help my friend and others who might fall victim, no other reason.

Eatdamage
03-28-2017, 05:43 AM
Person scammed is an old friend and has all the support of CoF, and we are helping her in whatever way possible. However, this scammer has never been in or will be in CoF, kindly do fact check time next before you publish your "Alternate facts" and spread misinformation.

He is ex-cof and so am I. We both were there for a short period. Didn't add that to offend anyone but to provide whatever detail that I knew about his past.

Kairihearts
03-28-2017, 07:41 AM
Should think before you post a thread like this

Naming people in forums is agasint tos dont be silly

As to who got scammed what goes around comes around serves you right

You only have yourself to blame for your stupidity.

Use your brain next time be more smart when trading something soo vauleable.