View Full Version : Dodge // Hit %

Mennddoza
03-28-2017, 08:17 AM
I've been doing pvp again and a lot of it has been coming down to who misses and who hits the most. Knowing ranges doesn't even matter anymore cuz initial shot attack spell or whatever misses all the time. Literally I'd use repulse or stomp and I'd miss so many times, regardless of the fact that I know my ranges pretty damn well and I hit my skills first, no exaggeration. Pvp should not be so dependent on frickin dodge. Should rely on knowledge of range, power, effect, and timing. NOT DODGE CUZ THATS TOTAL BS... please, whomever out there disagrees, put me in my place and tell me I'm wrong. I'd love for someone to tell me that pvp really comes down to skill now a days.

I am speaking mostly for 50 below pvp. I quit endgame since I missed a lot of my skills then too especially bird vs bird fights.

PM 1v1 56 61 71 (I'm really okay with those levels really fun but sad they are dead)

plpr
03-28-2017, 09:25 PM
I have 61,71 whats ur igns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shinepin
03-29-2017, 05:36 AM
Everything said above is true. Hit & Dodge should Completely be removed so that everything hits. The Dmg should be nerfed then ofc.

Mennddoza
03-29-2017, 10:00 AM
I have 61,71 whats ur igns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

61- homecoming
71- stomp

Iheybeautiful
03-29-2017, 11:54 AM
Everything said above is true. Hit & Dodge should Completely be removed so that everything hits. The Dmg should be nerfed then ofc.

"Hit and dodge should completely be removed so everything hits."

Wait...wat

Mennddoza
03-30-2017, 10:33 AM
"Hit and dodge should completely be removed so everything hits."

Wait...wat

I'd prefer to see dodge become something of a stroke of luck. People rely too much on dodge builds. As long as I can remember, for a while now, most pvp twinks base their builds off of pure stupid dumb luck, well that's what dodge should be, dumb stupid luck, not a stat players should be relying on to win, cuz wtf.

Congeniality
03-30-2017, 05:07 PM
I'd prefer to see dodge become something of a stroke of luck. People rely too much on dodge builds. As long as I can remember, for a while now, most pvp twinks base their builds off of pure stupid dumb luck, well that's what dodge should be, dumb stupid luck, not a stat players should be relying on to win, cuz wtf.

dodge should be lowered on all classes but nerfed less on str sets so bears and paladins aren't totally useless.