PDA

View Full Version : Been Gone For A While

jenniebeans
10-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone!

I have not been on PL in forever...probably months :-( I got a little hooked on SL and forgot about my poor char in PL? I'm looking to get back in and was hoping to do some runs and learn the ropes with some vets. I'm a level 56 enchantress (but more like a tank mage). If you're interested please add jenniebeens...I'll be ingame wandering around aimlessly...trying to find a good party :-)

Thanks!

TANKKAAR
10-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi :) always glad to steal people back from SL...lol... one thing you should definitly consider is finding a GOOD & Active guild to join. Or if you already belong to one in SL ask your GM if they have a PL branch? I know most established guilds are active in both games and that makes it SoOOo much easier to find a good group to run with :) Glad to have you back!

ThePvpTwink
10-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Welcome back to PL! :)

Suentous PO
10-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Yeah guilds the best bet. I often host open games so feel free to join any.
I'm often elixir'ed but try to maintain the teamwork. Ign same name w/no space in between.
Cheers

jenniebeans
10-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks for all of the help and info guys...it is very much appreciated :-) Thank goodness it's like riding a bike...it doesn't matter how long you've been gone, it all comes back to you after a couple runs!

Zeus
10-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Thanks for all of the help and info guys...it is very much appreciated :-) Thank goodness it's like riding a bike...it doesn't matter how long you've been gone, it all comes back to you after a couple runs!

Are you wearing your training wheels? ;)

Draco Mikato
10-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't leave us! *clings to your leg*