PDA

View Full Version : glyph- What do I get first?

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-08-2011, 01:41 PM
So I am planning to buy strongmans glyph set all diffrent lvls. Do I still get bonus? And also big top has no ser but Is realllly cheap. do I still get big top?

Irulelol
10-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Big top has no set bonus. Strong man sets hav bonuses for level 56,58,and 60

JaytB
10-08-2011, 01:50 PM
So I am planning to buy strongmans glyph set all diffrent lvls. Do I still get bonus? And also big top has no ser but Is realllly cheap. do I still get big top?

No, all pieces need to be the same lvl (56, 58 or 60) in order to get a set bonus. Only lv60 can be crafted btw.

As for big top, if you don't want to spend that much gold it's definitely worth it. A bit more dodge and hit as compared to strongman, at the expense of armor, dmg and some h/s.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-08-2011, 02:15 PM

No, all pieces need to be the same lvl (56, 58 or 60) in order to get a set bonus. Only lv60 can be crafted btw.

As for big top, if you don't want to spend that much gold it's definitely worth it. A bit more dodge and hit as compared to strongman, at the expense of armor, dmg and some h/s.

Ah but what if I can already tank nuri. I'm lvl 56 with gem set and I don't die when tanking. and I dont need h/s and m/s as much exept for synphony- hp and mana drain. So I guess I don't need to spend for strongman then. Thx.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Big top has no set bonus. Strong man sets hav bonuses for level 56,58,and 60

Ah I searched for the set bonus and it wasng that much. So ima just buy cheap.