PDA

View Full Version : New weapon enhancements?

Mouly
03-29-2017, 12:24 PM
Let's play around with the idea of new weapon enhancements, what would you like to see?

Imagine decreased skill cooldown, rogues could be using aimed shot fully automatic! Or increased attack speed? Or what about class based enhancements? 10% increased damage that the arcane shield can absorb? 20% larger traps? Picking up health packs grants a short shield? Shadow veil turns enemies into dearys!!!

Gimme ya best shot, it's just for fun! Please no flame wars <3

ClumsyCactus
03-29-2017, 01:45 PM
I just have to say before i answer that if I am quite interested in sigs, and yours is the second best I've ever seen, I love it!

Also, I'd love to have a DoT increase update, maybe some really crazy super-rare ones that gave the weapon one more proc? They could do so much with this, would love skill increases like you suggest. Best fo sho would be a "100% chance to reroll all into deary" one though. Would kill for that.

Fsuryo
03-29-2017, 10:09 PM
Aim, arc shield, trap, and for warrior is?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Horme
03-30-2017, 04:56 AM
Aim, arc shield, trap, and for warrior is?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Look at his/her signature, no warrior in it (excluded). :P

Azerothraven
03-30-2017, 10:44 AM
i love the idea. The other day i was thinking of awakenings that can make proc occur more frequently or increase damage of procs. Changing skill cooldown would be a bad idea for gameplay balancing. Full auto rogue then rip; only stop there is mana capacity but i do like the idea of arcane shields or permanent debuff on weapon which again would be op af.

Mouly
03-30-2017, 10:59 AM
Thanks @jinathedemo haha, glad you liked it! ;-)

And yes, @Horme is right. I don't play warrior so I don't know their skills. Please do come with suggestions if you're a warrior!

Elichka
03-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Larger traps with 100% pull :D