PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Killing NPCs around Blackstar?

starsavior
10-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Ok so the bug is if a commando(only a commando can do it) uses their Nebula skill around the unnamed non-playable characters their health bar will appear, then they either die immediately or the word miss or dodge will appear like if you are fighting enemies in a level. The only NPC that will not die is the kneeling guy working near the room that's under construction.

Lowlyspy
10-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Lol i wanna try this, nice find :)

Silentarrow
10-08-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm gonna go try this :).

Gazroast
10-08-2011, 05:12 PM
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

KILL KILL KILL
:D

Finally we can kill something that looks like another player... *nudge nudge wink wink*

CanonicalKoi
10-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Hmmm....either you, sir, are Lol-ing at my expense *or* my Commando isn't scary enough *or* I don't have enough points in Nebula (2 only) *or* it's already been fixed *or* any or all of the above. **checks calendar** Nope, not April. Hmmmmm.....my best guess is you needed to refill the roflcopter, didn't you. (I'm so glad I tried this in a sparsely populated instance. I did hear some snickering from behind a piller--that was you, Bob, wasn't it???!??)

IOW, didn't work for me, but not for lack of trying. :D "Die, dangit, die already! Bob said....." while lol-ing at myself.

Fac3bon3s
10-08-2011, 08:42 PM
I wouldn't feel to bad. Despite what you have warned me of I am about to go try it.

BodMaster
10-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Been doing this since 'Beta' Beta discovered it while having a chat in B* about killing NPC's me and an Op went over to the NPC and started to SPAM skills and when I used Nebula it said DODGE and MISS the Op was like WTH.. and I was like did you just see that?? Then I did it again.. and then anyone that joined that instance was told and we were all doing it.. dont see it as a bug myself tho this happpens often with a red bar showing above.. :p

CanonicalKoi
10-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Hmmm....no red bar, no "dodge" no "miss", just an NPC mocking me. :( It's official: my Comm lacks scary. :(

starsavior
10-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Lol it is kinda fun. :)

Fac3bon3s
10-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Ya I can confirm this does work.

Dead

Dying