PDA

View Full Version : Guild List Glitch

Bubututu
10-08-2011, 05:48 PM
So, I am sad to inform the world of SL that Afk has unfortunately died :'( In this happening I have renamed Afk to Afkdied and have created a new player named Afk. The glitch that has happened is that in my guild list it shows two toons named Afk logged in at the same time instead of Afk logged in and Afkdied logged out. It doesn't matter which toon I log in. Afk now is a level 6 commando and it shows two level 6 commandos named Afk logged in on Guild list, if that's who I am on, and Afkdied is a level 28 engineer and it shows as Afk logged in twice as a level 28 engineer, if I am logged in as Afkdied. It is not showing Afkdied as a name in guild list, it is retaining the toon's original name. It's been about 10 hours since I have renamed one toon and recreated the other, how long does it take for guild list to update?

Cytokinesis
10-08-2011, 05:53 PM
it'll be ok like for example, when i changed my mage's name from Anedefen to Cytokinesis, the guild rooster still showed "Anedefen"

Drues
10-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Wow this is really sad to hear!:(
I was rooting for you man:)
Now I root for the new afk and hope he is as successful ask the previous one:)
-Drues

CanonicalKoi
10-08-2011, 07:18 PM
how long does it take for guild list to update?

I don't believe that it does. I believe that you'll have to join the guild under your new 'nym and then have an officer (or yourself, if you're an officer or the GM) remove the dearly departed from the guild roster. My condolences on the untimely passing of Afk. :( *stops to brush away a tear and throw rose petals on Afk's recently departed mortal remains* Alas, poor Afk!!! We hardly knew ye!!! *sniffles poignantly into a lace hanky*

Arthanos
10-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Thats really bad, R.I.P. AFK :"(